Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #241
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

What's your favorite TV series??
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #242
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I wanted Tyson to win that match so was beyond happy when it was over

Tyson is one of the worst leading characters in any anime imo, along with Tsubasa and Davis/Daisuke in Digimon Adventure 02.

Quote:
Agree with the Vforce joke . Did you prefer the original beyblade series or G revolutions ?
I preferred G-Revolution, partly because my favorite character Kai got more attention but it was also a better series overall imo, the World Championships arc was really well developped, the BEGA arc was quite good too and there was a lot of character development for all the main characters.

Quote:
Out of the regular ones was he the strongest ? I think he was stronger than Brooklyn since he could alter his gameplan mid battle and use the elements to his advantage no matter what the situation
I'm honestly not sure. He did beat Ray before the World Championships, but Ray got a lot stronger since, we have no idea if Hiro became stronger as well. It's hard to assess his level due to lack of actual competitive beybattles.

Quote:
I think those series are pretty well known . Did you cry when watching transformers armada as a kid ?
Maybe for you, I wouldn't expect most people to have heard about or even watched animes like Voltron, Inspector Fabre, Kiteretsu, Mon Colle Knights...

No, I did not cry, I very rarely do. It was a very emotional series overall though.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #243

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
What's your favorite TV series??
The list is long here too, I watch a shitload of TV series and have over the years and have a lot of favorites:

Malcolm in the Middle, Friends, The Simpsons, Friends, Heroes, The OC, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Summerland, some Australian series from the 90s I grew up with and still love and watch - Spellbinder, Ocean Girl, The Girl From Tomorrow, The Odyssey -, The Adventures of Shirley Holmes, some Disney Channel series, H2O... and I'm surely forgetting a few now.

All things considered, my absolute favorite for all sorts of reasons must be Boy Meets World. You've followed me on Twitter recently so you'll probably soon notice and be annoyed at me constantly retweeting Boy Meets World quotes
Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #244
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Which countries have you visited already and where do you want to go?

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 124 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #245
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice TV Series lineup. Again, we have some TV shows in common (Simpsons, Heroes, Prison Break, Friends).

Here's a question:
1. Do you think I deserve a Q&A thread too, given that I am also a newcomer this year?
Here's another set of questions:
2. Would you ever like to meet Ferrer?
3. And how would you react if right then, someone from the crowd around you would say "Hey, this is Mark Lenders from MTF, dude, the guy who repeatedly calls you a vulture" ?
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #246
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like crime shows ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #247
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
The list is long here too, I watch a shitload of TV series and have over the years and have a lot of favorites:

Malcolm in the Middle, Friends, The Simpsons, Friends, Heroes, The OC, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Summerland, some Australian series from the 90s I grew up with and still love and watch - Spellbinder, Ocean Girl, The Girl From Tomorrow, The Odyssey -, The Adventures of Shirley Holmes, some Disney Channel series, H2O... and I'm surely forgetting a few now.

All things considered, my absolute favorite for all sorts of reasons must be Boy Meets World. You've followed me on Twitter recently so you'll probably soon notice and be annoyed at me constantly retweeting Boy Meets World quotes
Good list. Prison Break is awesome
Old 12-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #248
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

After Messi broke Muller's record last night. Who do you consider to be the football GOAT?

Do you like The Walking Dead?

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #249
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
After Messi broke Muller's record last night. Who do you consider to be the football GOAT?
Gilles Muller?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Which countries have you visited already and where do you want to go?
I've already visited Spain, France, England, Andorra (it's a country), Italy and Croatia. I'd love to go to a lot of other countries, but Australia and Japan are at the top of my list of go-to places.

Also, wanted to thank you for voting for me in Popcon, meant to do so via rep but forgot it at the time. I remember you saying you only voted for your favorites and since I don't think we ever chatted at all it's great to know I'm one of your favorites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Nice TV Series lineup. Again, we have some TV shows in common (Simpsons, Heroes, Prison Break, Friends).

Here's a question:
1. Do you think I deserve a Q&A thread too, given that I am also a newcomer this year?
Here's another set of questions:
2. Would you ever like to meet Ferrer?
3. And how would you react if right then, someone from the crowd around you would say "Hey, this is Mark Lenders from MTF, dude, the guy who repeatedly calls you a vulture" ?
Were you as pissed as I was that Heroes was cancelled when it was ?

1-I don't think anyone 'deserves' a Q&A thread, it's not something you need a certain pedigree to have. If you are willing to answer people's questions, then by all means make one or ask someone to make you one. I think these threads are great when people are open

2-Not really; I mean, if I happened to meet him somehow, it would not be a problem, but he's definitely not in the list of people/sportsmen/tennis players I'd love to meet.

3-I'd probably laugh it off, try plausible deniability or something If Ferrer didn't mind it, I guess we'd both joke about it

Quote:
Do you like crime shows ?
Yes. Not my favorite genre overall by any means, but there are some very good ones. Prison Break comes to mind, as do Only Fools and Horses, the adapation of Agatha Christie and Arthur Connan Doyle's novels among others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Good list. Prison Break is awesome
Indeed Especially the two first seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
1-After Messi broke Muller's record last night. Who do you consider to be the football GOAT?

2-Do you like The Walking Dead?
1-I don't really believe in the GOAT concept. I believe Messi's record only further cements his status, as if it was even needed, as the best player of his generation, miles ahead of everyone else. Comparing generations is tough though, as I didn't watch all the great players live and each generation has a different set of circumstances really. I think Messi has earned his spot in the pantheon of the greatest ever, but is he THE greatest? I honestly don't know, nor do I think it is something important to discuss. We're definitely priviliged to watch him in our lifetime though.

2-I don't watch it (at best caught some bits of episodes), so can't really tell. Would you advise it tho ?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #251
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

how do you quote multiple posts and reply in one post?

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
how do you quote multiple posts and reply in one post?
I click Ctrl + quote to open the quoting thing on a new window (well, not window but my browser is in French and I forgot the English word for the pages open next to each other), copy-paste the quoting thing to my original message and reply there.

Hope it was clear enough, if not I can explain with a set of pics
Old 12-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #253
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

What made you join MTF?

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
What made you join MTF?
I was looking for video highlights of the Nadal vs Tsonga match in Miami and my research took me to the match thread on MTF, I was curious, started reading, then clicked on 'General Messages' and kept reading and found it extremely, well you know, MTFy But I just couldn't stop reading, next day, I instictively opened MTF when I started my laptop, so I decided to create an account and the rest is history
Old 12-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #255
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

If a sex toy company would let you design a dildo, what color would it be?
Ruben Ramirez was in a hotel in Rio Preto Brasil last year when his doubles partner Ferreiro decided to go see the night in the city. He opened his arms widely and said: que pasa man? we have match tomorrow.

Legend.
Quote:
“Some players say to me, ‘Why are you still playing?’ ” Ramirez Hidalgo said. “I still play because tennis is my life. Tennis gives me everything, more than I dreamed when I was young.”
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote