Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 321 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #4801
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
let me guess. he didnt vote trips

Not like that Mechanical guy or what ever
I am torn on who to vote for
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #4802
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for Andrey If i can forgive you for backstabbing me against Feldman, I can forgive you for anything.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #4803
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

(Sorry Smoke )

Quote:
No that hardcore. we were usually making a mockery out of it
I see. Was it interesting?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #4804
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which mechanical guy?
finishingmove?

he didnt vote, he doesnt even know this contest is on
Sorry, Mathias

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...6&postcount=36
Old 12-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #4805
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Vote for Andrey If i can forgive you for backstabbing me against Feldman, I can forgive you for anything.
Backstabbing is a very strong word I've known Mikey longer than anyone else on here as far as I can remember, so he gets my vote

Quote:

(Sorry Smoke )
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #4806
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I DO have problematic hair. Why dod you think I'm so obsessed about it?

Three days without washing or dry shampoo and I'm ready
I get so confused on the topic of dry shampoo. What do you use?
I've switched to an all-natural routine and it helped so much. The only drag is that I have to make everything myself and I still have viscosity problems with the shampoo recipe but other than that I feel much better.

Quote:
I watched it LIVE on an Arte ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYt64...layer_embedded

Watch it quickly, it will most probably get deleted keep two pairs of panty changes handy
Thank you, watching this.

Quote:
Until the revolution the army was mandatory for men: 9 month for the ones entering the uni, 18 months for the ones who didn't, 2 years in the Marine Army
Only the women in university underwent an army course each week, 4 hours/week, with 4 weeks of convocation at the end of the year.
I caught the convocation only once, in my first year of uni, it was awesome, we had an incredible time.

For the boys, the mandatory army was eliminated in 1989 so when I was my 3rd year of uni we had both colleagues who have been in the army and those who haven't. the difference was immense both in physical appearance and way of thinking
I wish female participation in the military were more encouraged.

And I do agree that being in the army often has a positive effect on people. In many ways, khm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
yes theres gender equality esp about woman in Combat roles, theres woman pilots, Skippers atc atc.
One of my unit commanders openly gay so the IFD is super open to gay/lez Community.
Great to hear that. In general I heard that Israel was more welcoming and understanding of the gay community than people would think, even more than many countries in Europe, is that true?

Quote:
i dont know if israel is less patriarchal society b/c family is super important in here but the woman holds all the cards, men talk bla bla but in the end when they are home the woman say the last word.

i think europe and the US is sooo different, ur less close to ur family or less holidays and i dont know how or if u have a more patriarchal society .

yes we do stuff later, we start our Un at 20-22 and most of us do more then 2 degree but b/c the Un we travel the world, wheres theres ppl u will find a crazy israeli, no matter where.
i dont think we get married later i think its our generation and not just an israeli think b/c the army way from day one and late wedding are only in the last 20 years

well if u didnt serve in the army b/c u didnt want to...that is bad...ppl look at u as rude, hedonistic, lazy atc atc...not everyone go to combat roles but u can do other stuff, be a Teacher soldier (help kids at school atc atc) or u can so National Service, u do the same time as in the army but u go and help Kindergartens, hospitals, fire brigade, clubs for the elderly.

if u dont do one of them..its pretty bad..let say the first think ppl ask u id, did u do Military or national service?

We're growing faster and less afraid of stuff..
Thanks for answering, that was great of you. It's an interesting perspective. Do you mind if I ask you more stuff some other time if we ever get to chat again?
I took a Biblical Hebrew class in uni, years ago, and I've been curious about Israeli culture ever since. No, wait, not true, since before that. A few years before uni I was really into Ephraim Kishon, I think that started it.

Quote:
East Asians are the hardest to tell apart and I'm speaking as an ethnic Chinese. Japanese and Koreans in particular look quite similiar, and now the mainland Chinese are starting to look like them. Ethnic Chinese people not living in China tend to look a bit different from the mainlanders (hence you can tell when someone is a mainlander quite easily by just looking at them). Sometimes I don't blame the Westerners for thinking we all look the same; that's what I think sometimes too.

What kind of Asian does your friend like? That term makes me a bit uncomfortable.
That term makes me really uncomfortable. It reeks of institutionalized racism, sexism and many other isms beside. I tried explaining it to him but as an American white male, well... They're quite daft.

Quote:
Check out the thread in the Fed forum. He's been doing a lot of adorable things. And he met Pele too which seemed like a nice moment for him.
Aww. FanboyFed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I have so much work to do today, a fashion project.
What kind of project are you working on babe? Has school gotten better for you?
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #4807
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from tennisforum
their own popcon finished already and mister tf hasn't started yet, so they came to spam here with their wta gifs

at least hian is banned already

as i can see, the TF sidekicks keep postwhoring the singaporean thread

PS. dry shampoo saves life

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #4808
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

Great to hear that. In general I heard that Israel was more welcoming and understanding of the gay community than people would think, even more than many countries in Europe, is that true?
yes, very welcoming it, in fact the IDF published in his FB page this pic on pride week and wrote something like 'happy pride week to all our soliders' or something like that..

i think its the Proudest army in the world, i know so many gay and lez there, totally open

Quote:
Thanks for answering, that was great of you. It's an interesting perspective. Do you mind if I ask you more stuff some other time if we ever get to chat again?
feel free to do so anytime

Quote:
I took a Biblical Hebrew class in uni, years ago, and I've been curious about Israeli culture ever since. No, wait, not true, since before that. A few years before uni I was really into Ephraim Kishon, I think that started it.
he is super famous in here, a very funny men with crazy humor
we wuote him alot
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #4809
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from tennisforum
their own popcon finished already and mister tf hasn't started yet, so they came to spam here with their wta gifs

at least hian is banned already

as i can see, the TF sidekicks keep postwhoring the singaporean thread

PS. dry shampoo saves life
You've got a problem with TF?
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #4810
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
What kind of project are you working on babe? Has school gotten better for you?
Just my fashion project, its my final project for my fashion. What we have to do is create your own brand and choose a marketing group that you want to market your brand. We have to come up with at least three outfits and three different poses. I already have three outfits that i want to make. I did some of the flats already and i need two more flats and 3 full out sketches and put the fabric swatches and inspiration page on my poster so i can present it. This project is alot of hard work but fun at the same time. Oh yes it has, i love two of my teachers and they are amazing. Im very close to a B in spanish while i have a B in fashion sketching. Im so happy.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #4811
country flag Dav.

Dav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond reputeDav. has a reputation beyond repute

Meant to goodrep you, Nathaliia, but I forgot that newbies can't distribute reps.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #4812
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if getta going to show up for the final and vote for viruzzz while pretending to be in argentina.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #4813
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

The Army is good, in the future I hope the soldiers will hold plastic guns and keep the exercise of discipline to teach humankind...to obey hierarchy and your parents. xa

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #4814
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

the true sign of apocalypse is coming with andreea voting for trips.

where did you end up travelling, saulo?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #4815
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

yeah i fell out of bed and dragged arsen with me when i saw her vote when i was checking internet on my mobile

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread