Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 318 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #4756
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
We better make sure we win the treasure pile of vCash that comes with the Mr MTF title. It's a classic underdog story, Andrey, omg, I already see it. Dodgeball style.
The story has it all - underdog with a heart of gold (because you're Aussie, get it? under, yeah? har har.), hot cheerleader that he's trying to win over (how amendable is arm to posting pin-up style pics? the llama and I will work something out), smart Asian campaign manager (how amenable is trips to taking pics with glasses and a clipboard in a miniskirt? the llama and I will figure something out), the kooky but devious management team (the llama and I. currently discussing wigs to wear. matching or no? tough call), the prize that will enable the Dream... We might just need a good old-fashioned villain. Do you know someone with a twirlable mustache?

No moustache tough....

But I could go, buy a razor, etc...
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #4757
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
more southern? im pretty bad at this..

( nice to meet you, ru really harmless? )
I meant, it seemed to me that she was south East Asian, not East Asian. I could be wrong, just my impression!

(never )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Some commenters said it's Indonesian but honestly, I can't tell us Asians apart from each other. To be she looked Chinese but she's probably not.
I always think I can tell apart most East Asian ethnicities, but that might be just what I tell myself after only a handful of successful tries.
A friend of mine has "an Asian fetish", as he calls it, and I always get so mad at him when he says it's all the same to him. I do love him but I want to bash his dumb head in when he says insensitive s+it like that.

Quote:
My entire term just flown by without me knowing what was happening. I feel like I just arrived in London like yesterday and already I'm going home next Monday. Have you been following Roger's tour in Brazil?
I know the feeling. I hope you've at least been thoroughly enjoying yourself. I haven't had the time to follow Roger's tour, no. What's going on?

Quote:
Aha. That makes so much more sense now. PS. Vote for the Bulldog if you can; he's my friend and I think he's great. Viruzzz is great as well; I just know Bulldog better.
I already voted, don't think I can a second time?

Quote:
What's 'Southern'?
South of Chinese mainland?
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #4758
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

No moustache tough....

But I could go, buy a razor, etc...

I can think of one problem though. Villains usually have problematic hair. I'm not sure if you could make the sacrifice to either shave it, or leave it greasy, or worse, wash with store brand 1L shampoo, hard water, no conditioner.

(re:rep - I haven't, where do I find it? and yes, for the first one. )
Old 12-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #4759
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I meant, it seemed to me that she was south East Asian, not East Asian. I could be wrong, just my impression!

(never )
it the same to me...

(i dont believe u)
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #4760
country flag Harmless

Quote:
it the same to me...

(i dont believe u)

Are you really Israeli, btw? If yes, one question that I wanted to ask an Israeli woman for ages - the army. Do all women really serve and what's that experience like? (sorry if it's too big of a question, feel free to not respond if you'd rather not! ) Or maybe link me to a site that discusses it?
Old 12-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #4761
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

lol yep im a real israeli, i live 15 minutes from tel aviv

amm army questions, well my army rank is Staff sergeant, ,my times in the army was one of the best time in my life, yes we all have to do it, woman 2 years men 3.

Very matures, create and change you as a person.

i still go to the army when they call..

ask away
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #4762
country flag Harmless

Quote:

amm army questions, well my army rank is Staff sergeant, ,my times in the army was one of the best time in my life, yes we all have to do it, woman 2 years men 3.

ask away
I find that so fascinating.
I have so many questions, I don't even know what to ask you. How much time do you have?

Does mandatory service influence gender equality? Would you say that Israel is a less patriarchal society than it was before, and how does it measure to Europe and the US?
Considering that your life gets delayed by a few years basically do you find that people of Israel do things later in life than may be the global norm? How does this influence levels of tolerance in society? How is marriage treated in that light?

I have so many more questions, honestly, but I don't want to overwhelm you all at once. It's just a subject of great fascination to me, hope you don't mind.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #4763
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I can think of one problem though. Villains usually have problematic hair. I'm not sure if you could make the sacrifice to either shave it, or leave it greasy, or worse, wash with store brand 1L shampoo, hard water, no conditioner.
I DO have problematic hair. Why dod you think I'm so obsessed about it?

Three days without washing or dry shampoo and I'm ready

Quote:
(re:rep - I haven't, where do I find it? and yes, for the first one. )
I watched it LIVE on an Arte ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYt64...layer_embedded

Watch it quickly, it will most probably get deleted keep two pairs of panty changes handy
Old 12-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #4764
country flag acionescu

BTW, how cam you download stuff from YT?

please?

hema?

Old 12-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #4765
country flag acionescu

Until the revolution the army was mandatory for men: 9 month for the ones entering the uni, 18 months for the ones who didn't, 2 years in the Marine Army
Only the women in university underwent an army course each week, 4 hours/week, with 4 weeks of convocation at the end of the year.
I caught the convocation only once, in my first year of uni, it was awesome, we had an incredible time.

For the boys, the mandatory army was eliminated in 1989 so when I was my 3rd year of uni we had both colleagues who have been in the army and those who haven't. the difference was immense both in physical appearance and way of thinking
Old 12-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #4766
country flag Punky

yes theres gender equality esp about woman in Combat roles, theres woman pilots, Skippers atc atc.
One of my unit commanders openly gay so the IFD is super open to gay/lez Community.

i dont know if israel is less patriarchal society b/c family is super important in here but the woman holds all the cards, men talk bla bla but in the end when they are home the woman say the last word.

i think europe and the US is sooo different, ur less close to ur family or less holidays and i dont know how or if u have a more patriarchal society .

yes we do stuff later, we start our Un at 20-22 and most of us do more then 2 degree but b/c the Un we travel the world, wheres theres ppl u will find a crazy israeli, no matter where.
i dont think we get married later i think its our generation and not just an israeli think b/c the army way from day one and late wedding are only in the last 20 years

well if u didnt serve in the army b/c u didnt want to...that is bad...ppl look at u as rude, hedonistic, lazy atc atc...not everyone go to combat roles but u can do other stuff, be a Teacher soldier (help kids at school atc atc) or u can so National Service, u do the same time as in the army but u go and help Kindergartens, hospitals, fire brigade, clubs for the elderly.

if u dont do one of them..its pretty bad..let say the first think ppl ask u id, did u do Military or national service?

We're growing faster and less afraid of stuff..

Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #4767
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
BTW, how cam you download stuff from YT?

please?

hema?

http://keepvid.com/

Old 12-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #4768
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I always think I can tell apart most East Asian ethnicities, but that might be just what I tell myself after only a handful of successful tries.
A friend of mine has "an Asian fetish", as he calls it, and I always get so mad at him when he says it's all the same to him. I do love him but I want to bash his dumb head in when he says insensitive s+it like that.
East Asians are the hardest to tell apart and I'm speaking as an ethnic Chinese. Japanese and Koreans in particular look quite similiar, and now the mainland Chinese are starting to look like them. Ethnic Chinese people not living in China tend to look a bit different from the mainlanders (hence you can tell when someone is a mainlander quite easily by just looking at them). Sometimes I don't blame the Westerners for thinking we all look the same; that's what I think sometimes too.

What kind of Asian does your friend like? That term makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Quote:
I know the feeling. I hope you've at least been thoroughly enjoying yourself. I haven't had the time to follow Roger's tour, no. What's going on?
Check out the thread in the Fed forum. He's been doing a lot of adorable things. And he met Pele too which seemed like a nice moment for him.

Quote:
I already voted, don't think I can a second time?
Deathless Mortal actually tied with Nole fan in terms of votes but someone miscounted and the next round had already started when he found out about the mistake. Was it corrected? No. Clearly, this PopCon has no rules.

Quote:
South of Chinese mainland?
I am lost.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #4769
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ask away
my father says the same about the army and is very angry it's not mandatory in poland for boys anymore

im also surprised, guys who went to army can genuinely admit they learn so much there, not only about military service, but about general life (guys have to cook, sew, iron, modulate voice, work on physical shape, stay away from mommy etc)

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #4770
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I have so much work to do today, a fashion project.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread