Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 317 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #4741
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
everyone

BFF trips, I think my daily sacrifices to the altar of Fed, praise his light, are working. How's your London experience coming along? Decided to stay forever yet?

Andrey, so glad to see your campaign going well. Moving onto prep for Mr MTF - your llama and I have been working on a plan. Also, are you low on brushes?
Maya, you have returned. I wish I could stay forever. I love London. What have you been up to in your week-long absence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Alarmingly low yes. Don't ask me how the number diminishes but it just does. Moved on to the hair dryer now but it's not the same...
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #4742
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Trip Ann told me i should ask u, do u speak chinese?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #4743
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Trip Ann told me i should ask u, do u speak chinese?
Yes. But pretty badly. Why do you ask?

This reminds me I forgot to reply to her in the Lurkers thread.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #4744
country flag tripwires

Quote:
OMG Trip, Maya's appearance in popcon

How GOAT was her abbreviation of unfortunately. Writing that one down for sure..
I know right? I was thinking, "WTF is 'unfort'?" Then...it clicked.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #4745
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yes. But pretty badly. Why do you ask?

This reminds me I forgot to reply to her in the Lurkers thread.
can u tell me why she is saying? my heart cant take it

and if u know what song is it, i wanna learn to sing it

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #4746
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

We better make sure we win the treasure pile of vCash that comes with the Mr MTF title. It's a classic underdog story, Andrey, omg, I already see it. Dodgeball style.
The story has it all - underdog with a heart of gold (because you're Aussie, get it? under, yeah? har har.), hot cheerleader that he's trying to win over (how amendable is arm to posting pin-up style pics? the llama and I will work something out), smart Asian campaign manager (how amenable is trips to taking pics with glasses and a clipboard in a miniskirt? the llama and I will figure something out), the kooky but devious management team (the llama and I. currently discussing wigs to wear. matching or no? tough call), the prize that will enable the Dream... We might just need a good old-fashioned villain. Do you know someone with a twirlable mustache?
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #4747
country flag tripwires

I have no idea. Not sure if it's Chinese at all, but it's probably a Chinese dialect that I don't know. It doesn't sound like Mandarin. Sorry.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #4748
country flag Punky

Quote:
I have no idea. Not sure if it's Chinese at all, but it's probably a Chinese dialect that I don't know. It doesn't sound like Mandarin. Sorry.
what a bummer

Korean? Malaysian? Philippine?

Old 12-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #4749
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maya, you have returned. I wish I could stay forever. I love London. What have you been up to in your week-long absence?
Not sure, this month is going by way too fast. How about yourself?

Quote:
I know right? I was thinking, "WTF is 'unfort'?" Then...it clicked.
It's really sleeper code. Unfort = leave the fort = remember your secret government training.
Bulldog and viruzzz will soon be fighting crime together.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #4750
country flag Harmless

Quote:
can u tell me why she is saying? my heart cant take it

and if u know what song is it, i wanna learn to sing it

She doesn't look Chinese, I think she's more Southern.

(we haven't meet yet, btw, nice to meet you. )
Old 12-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #4751
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We better make sure we win the treasure pile of vCash that comes with the Mr MTF title. It's a classic underdog story, Andrey, omg, I already see it. Dodgeball style.
The story has it all - underdog with a heart of gold (because you're Aussie, get it? under, yeah? har har.), hot cheerleader that he's trying to win over (how amendable is arm to posting pin-up style pics? the llama and I will work something out), smart Asian campaign manager (how amenable is trips to taking pics with glasses and a clipboard in a miniskirt? the llama and I will figure something out), the kooky but devious management team (the llama and I. currently discussing wigs to wear. matching or no? tough call), the prize that will enable the Dream... We might just need a good old-fashioned villain. Do you know someone with a twirlable mustache?
I am way to tired to comprehend the epicness of this post. I will sleep on it tonight, digest the aforementioned epicness in the morning, and then deliver my response at a later undisclosed time.

I will answer this however... I may be able to get B-Nard to grow a stache... I'll convince him it's mocember or something revolutionary like that..

Night again

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #4752
country flag Harmless

Quote:
I am way to tired to comprehend the epicness of this post. I will sleep on it tonight, digest the aforementioned epicness in the morning, and then deliver my response at a later undisclosed time.

I will answer this however... I may be able to get B-Nard to grow a stache... I'll convince him it's mocember or something revolutionary like that..

Night again
Perfect. Perfection.

Good night
Old 12-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #4753
country flag Punky

Quote:

more southern? im pretty bad at this..

( nice to meet you, ru really harmless? )

Old 12-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #4754
country flag tripwires

Quote:
what a bummer

Korean? Malaysian? Philippine?
Some commenters said it's Indonesian but honestly, I can't tell us Asians apart from each other. To be she looked Chinese but she's probably not.

Quote:
Not sure, this month is going by way too fast. How about yourself?
My entire term just flown by without me knowing what was happening. I feel like I just arrived in London like yesterday and already I'm going home next Monday. Have you been following Roger's tour in Brazil?

Quote:
It's really sleeper code. Unfort = leave the fort = remember your secret government training.
Bulldog and viruzzz will soon be fighting crime together.
Aha. That makes so much more sense now. PS. Vote for the Bulldog if you can; he's my friend and I think he's great. Viruzzz is great as well; I just know Bulldog better.

Quote:

What's 'Southern'?
Old 12-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #4755
country flag Punky

Quote:
Some commenters said it's Indonesian but honestly, I can't tell us Asians apart from each other. To be she looked Chinese but she's probably not.
if u cant tell no way i could

i meet a chinese once at the bank, he came b/c he needed a few things to transfer money anyway i could resist so i asked him if i can touch him eyes

my boss was like that

the men was like

i was like that

i told him that i dont mean to disrespect him or anything but im super Curious b/c he is the first Chinese i meet in person or was close to...

he let me touch his eye.

im such a freak

Closed Thread