Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 313 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #4681
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

so we finally know whose father this is

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #4682
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post

I have never worked a day of my life, i wish i did, my mom kept telling me "look Precious, you know you have limitations because of your disabiliy. You need to just focus on your school, instead of doing more at a time. " Well i would agree with my mom but seeing some of my friends working makes me wanna work. Thankfully im doing Dept of Rehab(which is job training) so that i can learn what a job environment is like.

Yea i prefer for myself to take care of my kids than a nanny, i heard so many bad stories about them. I mean they are good people some yes, but to me, they dont know how to take care of them like parents do.

i would be doing the same thing if my bf/husband was away alot. i would go crazy.
yeah i think you should pass some exams and get grades first, IMO. then i guess it would be smarter to get (even unpaid at first) practise at your specialization. You'll have much more professional experience after graduation than your friends who did nothing but sold in the shop or were nannies. Not like they earn big anyway, just to buy a McRoyal, for me it's not even worth effort because it distracts from school. Only something that goes along with your education is good.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #4683
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Interesting. But yeah, based on what I know about you it seems like that might be right career for you
I think so too. I'm just too lazy for a proper office job. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm smart enough for academia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Not a mathematical person?
No, I meant that I would be so shit that my employer would fire me immediately while I would give myself a few chances to understand the job before I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
stuff like that makes me angry (not an easy Task), striking is a Basic right of all human beings but i guess every country with her rules and Mentality, no country is perfect..

i do believe that in the future, things like that will change, dont know how but it will or i hope it will..
The Singapore government doesn't even need to justify the interference with the right to strike because 1) it's not even a right in the first place; and 2) even if it's framed as the right to freedom of assembly, this right to subject to so many limitations that it's rendered absolutely impotent. I would go on but it would just make me really angry so I'll stop here. But I totally agree that the right to strike is a basic human right, but I come from a country that subjugated the freedom of religion to public order (banning of Jehovah's Witnesses in Singapore) so I'm totally not surprised.

One last thing: do you know that we are only NOW having constitutional challenge to our backwards anti-sodomy law? This is an issue that my German professor called "philosophically settled" and it's a big thing that the law is being reviewed by the courts. So tragic. What's even worse is that most people don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i wasnt making them aware of any boyfriend they vaguely were aware i knew a man from russia but i was discreet and didn't appear like it was something serious, so they tried to be curious ofc, but didn't push me to the limits of patience when i didn't speak
They didn't know your boyfriends. In Singapore, the test of whether a relationship would work is whether the parents would like the significant other...

Quote:
i think they'll like Arsen, it's hard to not like him

my mom already saw a pic and judged he's good looking
she's always asking if he likes the things i cook
So sweet.

Quote:
also Arsen would miss me if i was away from home every day for too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
so we finally know whose father this is

"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #4684
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah i think you should pass some exams and get grades first, IMO. then i guess it would be smarter to get (even unpaid at first) practise at your specialization. You'll have much more professional experience after graduation than your friends who did nothing but sold in the shop or were nannies. Not like they earn big anyway, just to buy a McRoyal, for me it's not even worth effort because it distracts from school. Only something that goes along with your education is good.
Yea i do agree with that for sure. I still wanna get a job though, it would be nice to do something other than just go to school. One of my friends have two jobs and goes to school so im happy about that for her, shes a great friend and its been a while since we talked because our lives are so busy now. My other friends well.....i dunno what to say about them really, but at least one of my guy best friends is trying to go back to college and trying to get a job. Yea right now i dont need any distractions i just need to do well in school and get good grades, thankfully im closer to a B in spanish but 1% which im very proud of. And i have a B in fashion design. But im slowly progress in my college which is great.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #4685
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

B are grades to be proud of, at least at polish universities

at lawschool especially, the B was like A+++++++ i think here where i am now it'll be easier

Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #4686
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I always appreciate getting a B, i love that grade, what that grade means to me is that i did try harder and i was closer to an A. I do admit i would treat a B like i have an A+++++++++++ and celebrate it too.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #4687
country flag Nathaliia

wtf is this first semifinal it's like choosing to cut off left or right hand

Old 12-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #4688
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wtf is this first semifinal it's like choosing to cut off left or right hand
im waiting for ur vote in my amber pop bla bla
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #4689
country flag Nathaliia

I saw your rep Amber

my bf says I resemble him Margaery the most out of GoT characters (personality-wise), and the actress even has the same nose as me, and even her name is also Natalie so, i put the avatar and I like it

Old 12-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #4690
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw your rep Amber

my bf says I resemble him Margaery the most out of GoT characters (personality-wise), and the actress even has the same nose as me, and even her name is also Natalie so, i put the avatar and I like it
that rep i tend to be weird and bla bla...
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #4691
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

which town you live in Amber?

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #4692
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
which town you live in Amber?
u wouldnt know the name, its a super small town 15 minutes from tel aviv

Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #4693
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
that rep i tend to be weird and bla bla...
no, it was cool, i enjoyed it just couldn't rep you back so i answered here

i don't think you're weird, but maybe i don't know you well enough

Old 12-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #4694
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
u wouldnt know the name, its a super small town 15 minutes from tel aviv
I was in Israel 3 years ago, traveled almost everywhere except Eilat
Have very fond memories from there

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #4695
country flag Punky

Quote:
no, it was cool, i enjoyed it just couldn't rep you back so i answered here

i don't think you're weird, but maybe i don't know you well enough
ur way nice but thanks

Closed Thread