Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 AM   #61
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It's time for the newbies, I guess. I don't really know them or get them, I suppose. Sorry George. I had to vote for Nole Fan and you were winning anyway. Nina gets way too much grief on GM and she is one of our special Nole fan girls.
I don't mind in the slightest. You vote for who you want to vote for. It's a free choice.

I won by about ten votes, anyway, so it hardly matters.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #62
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I am starting to become concerned about your sleep habits young man

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:20 AM   #63
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
The newbies just seem so different. Not in a bad way or anything, just a lot different than my crew when I entered MTF I don't know who I'm likely to be friends with out of them which is why I hide away here Some of them seem nice but I don't feel I have anything in common with them. AND WHY ARE NONE OF THEM NOLE FANS THAT HANG OUT HERE SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW THEM?

I like Nina, but she and I have never really talked, so I still went for our boy George. I like how we collect these boys who aren't even Nole fans and then keep them here forever This thread is like Hotel California or something

I think this is how people move on from MTF... they just start running out of people to talk to This past year I might have moved on if I wasn't so addicted to playing Tennis Tipping and if I didn't have this ridiculous burning desire to end up the TT doubles GOAT (I AM SO CLOSE). I have most people on Facebook or on Twitter who I talk to regularly from the NFL fantasy league or from past chat threads
A lot of people tell me that the forum reached its peak a few years ago. So I'm not surprised if the new posters aren't as good, because they ultimately are the ones who keep the forum moving forward.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #64
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
A lot of people tell me that the forum reached its peak a few years ago. So I'm not surprised if the new posters aren't as good, because they ultimately are the ones who keep the forum moving forward.
Something about this post is confusing my brain I don't know why

Old 12-09-2012, 03:26 AM   #65
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I am starting to become concerned about your sleep habits young man
I know. I have no business being here at this time, but here I am.

It was always going to happen however as I fell asleep yesterday afternoon.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #66
#freeviktor

Quote:
I know. I have no business being here at this time, but here I am.

It was always going to happen however as I fell asleep yesterday afternoon.
Well I'm glad you are otherwise I'd be all by myself

Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #67
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Something about this post is confusing my brain I don't know why
Probably because it doesn't make sense due to my sleep deprivation.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #68
#freeviktor

I need to change my avatar. It's too adorable. Makes me seem more adorable than I really am

Old 12-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #69
#freeviktor

Quote:
Probably because it doesn't make sense due to my sleep deprivation.
Could be... or it doesn't make sense due to MY sleep deprivation

Old 12-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #70
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I need to change my avatar. It's too adorable. Makes me seem more adorable than I really am
So what animal would be a true reflection of how adorable you are?
Old 12-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #71
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Could be... or it doesn't make sense due to MY sleep deprivation
I bet it's me. My ability to string a few sentences together that make sense is not that good, even with sleep on my side.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #72
#freeviktor

Quote:
So what animal would be a true reflection of how adorable you are?
Oooh. Soul searching. Perfect for these late hours

Hmmm.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #73
country flag The Prince

Self-deprecation. I like it.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:34 AM   #74
#freeviktor

It's bad though because I kind of think that dog is adorable

This time of year I usually embrace my college basketball addiction, so I will probably go that route. Not adorable at all

Old 12-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #75
country flag The Prince

How often do you change your avatar?
Closed Thread