Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #46
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Thank you!

More dim sum. You won't even want eat Chinese food when you come home!

Are you getting anxious to see hubby and jr,?
I will stay away from dim sum for a very long time. And I am not a fan of dim sum to start with. I will have dim sum brunch tomorrow in the same restaurant, again

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Photos only for star?
Well, you are so busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
What about Indians ? When I visited the US , I saw plenty of Indians wherever I went
They are not tourists, they live and work here. They are the majority in hubby's office
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #47
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Morning guys. How was your holiday Lee?
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #48
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Morning guys. How was your holiday Lee?
Joe

will be on an airplane in less than 21 hours and THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY Main purpose is to accompany my mom home and met lots of relatives I have never met. Like some of the spouses of my cousins' children. Also some grandchildren of my cousins. They make me feel so old

I did not have any real sightseeing and spent most of my time eating with relatives. whatever time left, I follow my mom around

But I do get away from my hubby and son. And this time, they miss me more than I miss them
Old 12-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #49
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Joe

will be on an airplane in less than 21 hours and THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY Main purpose is to accompany my mom home and met lots of relatives I have never met. Like some of the spouses of my cousins' children. Also some grandchildren of my cousins. They make me feel so old

I did not have any real sightseeing and spent most of my time eating with relatives. whatever time left, I follow my mom around

But I do get away from my hubby and son. And this time, they miss me more than I miss them
Ah I see lol. Seem to remember reading you're in Hong Kong? Well even though you didn't get any real sightseeing hope you managed to experience the culture there .

Right now I'm watching the Statoil Masters. Apparently Nole is in the crowd
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #50
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

was this some wedding Lee ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #51
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Ah I see lol. Seem to remember reading you're in Hong Kong? Well even though you didn't get any real sightseeing hope you managed to experience the culture there .

Right now I'm watching the Statoil Masters. Apparently Nole is in the crowd
Well, I grew up here but left for almost 25 years. Lots of changes. My last visit was 4 years ago.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #52
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
was this some wedding Lee ?
No. Just traditional for Chinese. I am the visitor here so my cousins will take me and my mom to dim sum and then we have to return the favour. And since we are very tight-knitted, the whole gang, aka, all cousins and their extended families will be there.

We call this dim sum get together "drink tea" when translated literally.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #53
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

So I did a really fan girls thing. I found some Quelys at Amazon -- not the cookies but some crackers. So I ordered them.

They came today, they aren't that good, but they are Quelys.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:44 AM   #54
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
So I did a really fan girls thing. I found some Quelys at Amazon -- not the cookies but some crackers. So I ordered them.

They came today, they aren't that good, but they are Quelys.
I bet Rafa will offer Nole some
Old 12-09-2012, 01:31 AM   #55
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Thks for all the votes from in here peeps, especially you Jessita.. that was the happiest part of 2012 pop for me, your comments and all the best to Georgie
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #56
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Thks for all the votes from in here peeps, especially you Jessita.. that was the happiest part of 2012 pop for me, your comments and all the best to Georgie
Awww

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:13 AM   #57
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You did great, considering you were gone in the lead up to the competition.

I'm getting crushed quite badly by viruzz, but happy to have made the semis.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It's time for the newbies, I guess. I don't really know them or get them, I suppose. Sorry George. I had to vote for Nole Fan and you were winning anyway. Nina gets way too much grief on GM and she is one of our special Nole fan girls.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:57 AM   #59
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Oh esp. Jess, huh?
Old 12-09-2012, 04:10 AM   #60
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's time for the newbies, I guess. I don't really know them or get them, I suppose. Sorry George. I had to vote for Nole Fan and you were winning anyway. Nina gets way too much grief on GM and she is one of our special Nole fan girls.

The newbies just seem so different. Not in a bad way or anything, just a lot different than my crew when I entered MTF I don't know who I'm likely to be friends with out of them which is why I hide away here Some of them seem nice but I don't feel I have anything in common with them. AND WHY ARE NONE OF THEM NOLE FANS THAT HANG OUT HERE SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW THEM?

I like Nina, but she and I have never really talked, so I still went for our boy George. I like how we collect these boys who aren't even Nole fans and then keep them here forever This thread is like Hotel California or something

I think this is how people move on from MTF... they just start running out of people to talk to This past year I might have moved on if I wasn't so addicted to playing Tennis Tipping and if I didn't have this ridiculous burning desire to end up the TT doubles GOAT (I AM SO CLOSE). I have most people on Facebook or on Twitter who I talk to regularly from the NFL fantasy league or from past chat threads

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread