2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 74 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #1096
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Sapeod with a devastating riposte against GSMnadal and Groove. He can always be counted on to tell the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #1097
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Sapeod with a devastating riposte against GSMnadal and Groove. He can always be counted on to tell the truth.
Still butthurt over yet another loss to me, are you?

What sapeod said was bullshit, I decided to come back in the contest as was allowed in the rules.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #1098
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Making someone laugh is always a good thing when the person isn't laughing at you.

You know as well as I do that his supporters will swoop in to save him 5 minutes before voting ends.
Yeah, that's always good. Seems like my posting style has quite the fanclub on here.

I doubt it, but I'd like that to happen. That said, I wouldn't mind you winning. With Kat_YYZ looking like losing, you're by far the best poster left, not including Mikey.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #1099
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post

What sapeod said was bullshit, I decided to come back in the contest as was allowed in the rules.
You getting to the 4th round in this contest just shows how bad the draw was.

You're angry over a contest on an internet forum A hardcore clown that should've won it last year, had he not been a pussy, won it this year. Let it go already, you crybaby.

Old 12-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #1100
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
You're angry over a contest on an internet forum A hardcore clown that should've won it last year, had he not been a pussy, won it this year. Let it go already, you crybaby.
You're getting angry about me getting angry on an internet forum. Yeah... I'm not judging here

Old 12-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #1101
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, that's always good. Seems like my posting style has quite the fanclub on here.

I doubt it, but I'd like that to happen. That said, I wouldn't mind you winning. With Kat_YYZ looking like losing, you're by far the best poster left, not including Mikey.
With Mikey I suppose you mean Corey Feldman? He's a horrible poster with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, NID that you of all people would find him a great poster
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #1102
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hardly, I knew you would steamroll me. I'm not going to have any success in a popularity contest when 80% of my posts in the past year have been in the Football thread.

Its your fault you decided to withdraw like a pussy because two Nadal fans made the final. Then you didn't even have the strength in your convictions to live by your decision. Instead you made an even more cowardly attempt to save the Nadaltard you liked more. Your vote deserved not to count for going back against your word. And you have no one to blame but yourself.

Quote:
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #1103
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AJ did the same thing. My WINNING vote for raferminator was scrapped, despite the rules clearly stating it was allowed.

He didn't even answer my protest. At least Johnny is here.
Groove being here laughing it off, I don't see how that's helpful.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #1104
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Sapeod, one of the worst posters on the site, judges on whether or not a poster is 'good' or 'bad'.

Seems absolutely legit. Someone give him the authority to assign a 'good' or 'bad' badge to every poster on the site.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #1105
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You getting to the 4th round in this contest just shows how bad the draw was.

So that's why you're so excited/fired up tonight. Way to go
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #1106
country flag selyoink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
With Mikey I suppose you mean Corey Feldman? He's a horrible poster with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, NID that you of all people would find him a great poster
Aside from being a Scottish football tard and ManU fan he is a perfectly good poster.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #1107
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Dani at his best
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #1108
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Groove being here laughing it off, I don't see how that's helpful.
Well, as I've been told uncountable times during the ACC (and just now), it is just an internet contest? So laughing it off seems like the right thing to do about an unfortunate mistake like this, right?

Old 12-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #1109
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
You're getting angry about me getting angry on an internet forum. Yeah... I'm not judging here
You think I'm getting angry at you being angry? Oh dear...
Quote:
I could say the same thing to you. Typical of you to not understand how he's a good poster. He's been around for ages and has a large fanbase, so to speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Sapeod, one of the worst posters on the site, judges on whether or not a poster is 'good' or 'bad'.

Seems absolutely legit. Someone give him the authority to assign a 'good' or 'bad' badge to every poster on the site.
GOAT=Fed calling me a horrible poster. Oh noooooooo
Quote:
So that's why you're so excited/fired up tonight. Way to go
Another reason why you're such a bad poster. Whenever you try to be funny, you just fail, badly. Stick to hating on Ferrer and other hard workers. You're actually quite good at that.

Old 12-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #1110
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, as I've been told uncountable times during the ACC (and just now), it is just an internet contest? So laughing it off seems like the right thing to do about an unfortunate mistake like this, right?
ACC is also just an internet contest, you know? Okay, so let it go already, it's been 2 weeks. And it was your fault anyway.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote