Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #1231
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

'sup y'all?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #1232
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Thanks. I feel a bit better but couldn't finish my lunch. Should I go to Winter Wonderland tonight...?
No, the Winter Wonderland is shite.

Quote:
No, but you would be a new and improved George. That's pretty gerat too, no?
George 2.0? I might do it, if you insist. Please don't nag me like my mother, though. If you do, I'll get angry towards you at times, too!

Quote:
You're not tired anymore, so tell me.
Woah, certainly won't tell you out in the open.

Quote:
You have two years of exams? Do the grades for both years count for uni admissions?
Yes, both years of grades will count towards a final grade in each subject that universities will analyse, as well as some other tests and and perhaps an interview, as well.

Quote:
Just tell me what thoughts you harboured that made you feel guilty! You know what I want to know.
I really don't know what you want to know. I'm happy to tell you, if you elaborate, elsewhere, of course.

Quote:
That would truly be incredible. Somehow I doubt it would happen though...
I wonder why you doubt it will happen…? Oh, I think I know, I'm severely lacking in self-discipline and work ethic.

Quote:
The Tube screwed me over as well; had to wait 3 minutes at King's Cross. Being late is so awful. Don't you feel like you're disrespecting your teacher when you're late for his/her class? I was 15 minutes late for class yesterday morning too and I felt so bad. Someone else was 30 minutes late though.
So quick to blame tginge other than yourself. Tomorrow it will be the fault of the weather, the next day it will be a diversion. Never the fault of your good self, though, eh?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #1233
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
No, the Winter Wonderland is shite.
I went. I froze for four hours. I came back with my hair smelling like shit. I couldn't eat anything because I was recovering from my sickness. Yeah, it was pretty shite.

Quote:
George 2.0? I might do it, if you insist. Please don't nag me like my mother, though. If you do, I'll get angry towards you at times, too!
Have you done your homework yet? Why aren't you in bed?!

Quote:
Woah, certainly won't tell you out in the open.
PM meeeee.

Quote:
Yes, both years of grades will count towards a final grade in each subject that universities will analyse, as well as some other tests and and perhaps an interview, as well.
So that means you actually have to work somewhat consistently. Wow that sucks. I pretty much just studied really hard in the few months before the A Level exams and hoped for the best.
Quote:
I really don't know what you want to know. I'm happy to tell you, if you elaborate, elsewhere, of course.
I need to read back the thread to refresh my memory on what it was that I wanted to know. Oh yeah it was something about your lies...okay tell me!

Quote:
I wonder why you doubt it will happen…? Oh, I think I know, I'm severely lacking in self-discipline and work ethic.
You said it, not me.

Quote:
So quick to blame tginge other than yourself. Tomorrow it will be the fault of the weather, the next day it will be a diversion. Never the fault of your good self, though, eh?
I was sick. It wasn't my fault. I tried my best to be there on time. Did I tell you I was miraculously 10 minutes early for my class on Wednesday? I mean, I was definitely motivated by my professor's cuteness but still, it felt incredible walking to class via a near-empty courtyard; usually I'm there at like 10.59 or 11 which is when class starts, and there are usually a lot of students milling about. That morning, though, it was empty. And I had to wait outside the classroom for the previous class to clear. And I sat in the first row whereas I'd sat on the ventilator ledge thingy the past two weeks because there were no more chairs and I was too lazy to drag one in.

I was half an hour late for my class on Friday though...
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #1234
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went. I froze for four hours. I came back with my hair smelling like shit. I couldn't eat anything because I was recovering from my sickness. Yeah, it was pretty shite.
You should listen to me more often! I'm wise beyond my years.

Quote:
Have you done your homework yet? Why aren't you in bed?!
My generic response to that is usually quite rude, but I won't repeat it on here.

Quote:
PM meeeee.
You're the one who wants to know, so you PM me if you're still interested.

Quote:
So that means you actually have to work somewhat consistently. Wow that sucks. I pretty much just studied really hard in the few months before the A Level exams and hoped for the best.
You remind me very much of somebody that I know personally, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is. That is exactly the kind if thing I've heard someone say before. Too tired to remember who, though.

Quote:
I need to read back the thread to refresh my memory on what it was that I wanted to know. Oh yeah it was something about your lies...okay tell me!
Not out in the open. I'd get banned.

Quote:
You said it, not me.
Very true.

Quote:
I was sick. It wasn't my fault. I tried my best to be there on time. Did I tell you I was miraculously 10 minutes early for my class on Wednesday? I mean, I was definitely motivated by my professor's cuteness but still, it felt incredible walking to class via a near-empty courtyard; usually I'm there at like 10.59 or 11 which is when class starts, and there are usually a lot of students milling about. That morning, though, it was empty. And I had to wait outside the classroom for the previous class to clear. And I sat in the first row whereas I'd sat on the ventilator ledge thingy the past two weeks because there were no more chairs and I was too lazy to drag one in.
Well done for being early once. That's a good achievement by your standards.

Quote:
I was half an hour late for my class on Friday though...
That's pretty standard, isn't it?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:54 AM   #1235
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should listen to me more often! I'm wise beyond my years.
Too bad I'd already promised my friend that I would go. The Bavarian Village was such a nightmare; it was just another excuse for people to drink. Don't you Brits ever stop drinking?!

Quote:
My generic response to that is usually quite rude, but I won't repeat it on here.
What is it?
Quote:
You're the one who wants to know, so you PM me if you're still interested.
Fine, I will, when I wake up. I'm about to go to bed.
Quote:
You remind me very much of somebody that I know personally, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is. That is exactly the kind if thing I've heard someone say before. Too tired to remember who, though.
I hope this somebody is a good person.

Quote:
Not out in the open. I'd get banned.
That's even more intriguing. Expect to be hearing from me soon.

Quote:
That's pretty standard, isn't it?

I'll just ignore you and go to bed now.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 12-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #1236
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Too bad I'd already promised my friend that I would go. The Bavarian Village was such a nightmare; it was just another excuse for people to drink. Don't you Brits ever stop drinking?!
Have you done the pub crawl yet? Because that will answer your question!

Quote:
What is it?
I wouldn't be best to repeat it on here. Elsewhere.

Quote:
Fine, I will, when I wake up. I'm about to go to bed.
I expect an interrogation tomorrow then.

Quote:
I hope this somebody is a good person.
I remembered who it was, and yes, he is a very good person.

Quote:
That's even more intriguing. Expect to be hearing from me soon.
I am doomed, it seems.

Quote:

I'll just ignore you and go to bed now.
I am so annoying, aren't I?
Old 12-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #1237
country flag tripwires

George, just so you know, I have not forgotten to PM you. I am simply on my phone right now and studying in school. I'm so proud of myself.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #1238
country flag The Prince

Well, I'm off to drive now. See you later. PM or not.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #1239
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
'sup y'all?
Oops, I missed this. How are you Sam?
Old 12-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #1240
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
'sup y'all?
Suup maaaan
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #1241
country flag tripwires

Hi Bale, hi Sam. How are you guys doing?

Quote:
Have you done the pub crawl yet? Because that will answer your question!
Almost, but I had an essay to do so I didn't in the end...and I'm glad I didn't. Apparently, there was a drinking contest between the sports societies in my uni yesterday morning that started at 7 a.m. and my friends told me that they saw people puking around school when they went for class at 11 a.m.; there were even guys walking around with barely any clothes on. Considering how cold it's been lately, I can't imagine how that was fun for them at all.

Quote:
I remembered who it was, and yes, he is a very good person.
That's a relief.
Quote:
I am doomed, it seems.
Come on, it's just two simple questions.

Quote:
I am so annoying, aren't I?
Yes, but in an infinitely adorable way.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #1242
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Im great and ya?
Old 12-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #1243
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Im great and ya?
Well, I microwaved fish for the first time and the result was disastrous. Burnt the shit out of it. A waste of a perfectly good piece of salmon.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #1244
country flag IncrediBale

Poor you
Old 12-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #1245
country flag tripwires

Poor fish. How's your finger?