Q&A with NS <3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Q&A with NS <3

Ok guys, since im pretty much out of the match. And its been a long time since i have had a Q&A thread. I want to update it now. And plus i dont mind answering questions either. As long as it doesnt get too mean and too out of place for me, then ill be fine. You can go ahead and ask me anything. If im not able to answer your questions, either im not online or that im thinking of what i need to write. Now you can ask away.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 02:22 AM   #2
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A with NS <3

how do you feel about the niqab ban in france?

how tall are you?

how do you feel about federer?

are you in a relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:27 AM   #3
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
how do you feel about the niqab ban in france?

how tall are you?

how do you feel about federer?

are you in a relationship?
who is niqab? i never heard of that name.

Im 5"9'.

I really do respect Fed alot, i never hated him at all. Sometimes he can be a lil cocky but you cant blame him for being one of the greatest players on all time. He achieved so much even before he turned pro. I know im not a fan but that doesnt mean that i hate Fed. It will be hard to not have him on tour i know that for sure. He will be truly missed.

nope, im currently single.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #4
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

The niqab isn't a person. The niqab is cloth certain Muslim women choose to wear that only shows their eyes. France has banned the niqab in public places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #5
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
The niqab isn't a person. The niqab is cloth certain Muslim women choose to wear that only shows their eyes. France has banned the niqab in public places.
Oh i see, well i have never wore or had a cloth like that before.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-08-2012, 03:21 AM   #6
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer: My opinion of you may be fundamentally altered by your answers to the first three questions. Probably the most important questions one could ever be asked.

Do you like clouds?

What is your favorite animal?

Who is your favorite person in history?

What is the deal with all the Q & A threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:33 AM   #7
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Barca or Real??
Old 12-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #8
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Disclaimer: My opinion of you may be fundamentally altered by your answers to the first three questions. Probably the most important questions one could ever be asked.

Do you like clouds?
I do, its very peaceful.

Quote:
What is your favorite animal?
Dogs are my faves

Quote:
Who is your favorite person in history?
It was two people really. One was Abraham Lincoln and the other was Martin Luther King, Jr. I dunno which one inspired me the most, i can't pick really. But they are truly amazing people that changed everything in Us history, especially Abraham.

Quote:
What is the deal with all the Q & A threads?
I guess its basically about just asking random question and trying to get to know a person. That's how i see it. To me i feel awkward asking others some questions because i dunno what to ask them. I wasnt very talkative with people and im still trying to work on conversating with people in person and try to start simple with easy and down to earth questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Barca or Real??
Real all the way. I respect Barca's team and i love Messi so much. But my love is Real.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-08-2012, 04:03 AM   #9
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Cats are very clearly superior to dogs, both domestic and wild. Otherwise your answers were acceptable, though I'm not interested in American history at all despite being American both Lincoln and MLK are very inspirational figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #10
I wanna taste u.

Im actually starting to like cats again, i use to not for a while. Because my aunt had 12 cats. And plus most of my friend on MTF are cat lovers. Yea those two are amazing period. I wasn't interested in american history either but if i had to do a report on someone it would be either Lincoln or MLK.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #11
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

what was the biggest number of smiles you posted in one post ?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

i can ask u on the phone but i will do it here

what motivates you and gives u energy?

where would u like to be in 5 years?

are you Sensitive to Tickling?

What have you learned from your abuse experience in your youth?

What do you like most in people?

lv u
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

favourate tournament ?
least favourate tennis event ?
If you could go to a 250 event which one will it be ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think about attention seekers who open threads on internet forums with the sole purpose of boosting their ego?
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #15
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
what was the biggest number of smiles you posted in one post ?
Gosh, all i can remember was Sonja1989, she was the one who invited me to castle. I met some amazing people there. But back to Di, everytime i came to castle she was one of those people who game me the most smiles. Its just too cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i can ask u on the phone but i will do it here

what motivates you and gives u energy?
My mom, because she too has been through alot in her life and she always gives me amazing advice. Love you mom, stay strong always.

My niece, she was born last year on Christmas which was the most amazing gift my family can ever receive. Shes almost 1 but i love her so much. On my phone screen you will see a pic i took of her. She always makes me smile.

Quote:
where would u like to be in 5 years?
Well still in Spain getting my masters in fashion design. Im planning on studying abroad. Which reminds me that i should call those people.

Quote:
are you Sensitive to Tickling?
Of course, i use to hate it when my big nephew tickled me so much. I was like noooooooooooooohahahahahhahhahahahahahahaha!

Quote:
What have you learned from your abuse experience in your youth?
Well my dad was very verbal abusive with my family. He really did alot of hurt to my brothers and my mom and especially me. Right now hes living with us, even though i love him still, he should still live in his house, its best for the family to be honest. And from my former bf, he was my first and he was the one who i thought would love me. He was an hispanic who was in my physical science class in middle school. But as the weeks gone by, he started acting very strange, he was not feeling me, he started to use me for money and he was very abusive, i didnt get a scar but he and i would argue so much, we would sometimes get into fights. I still remember that i wasnt feeling well but he wanted to have sex with me. And he forced me into position and i just kept my mouth shut and just try to enjoy the pain i was receiving because i loved him. Mostly he was mentally abusive than physical. He later cheated on me with two women. That was a very painful experience that it inspire me to write a poem called "Love is a Battlefield":
Love is a Battlefield

Love just…
Hurts me inside
It feels like,
You’re in hell
I had to deal with it
With my enemy
Cause he cheated on me three times
It’s so easy to get dumped
Plus cheated on
Cause they want to break your heart
Love can make you burned up
With sorrow
With envy
Some boys are so immature
They just want to have sex
It’s like,
They don’t want a real relationship
Or a date
Instead of loving them,
They use them
Do not fall for boy’s dirty tricks
I can find a guy who respects my needs
Who’s more loving and mature
Who’s not too perfect
Well I guess
I might as well have to deal with it
Cause love is a battlefield

Date: 07/15/03

Quote:
What do you like most in people?
I love how different people can be. Its funny because i was secretly looking at people and kinda judging some because most of those people i was jealous that they were more beautiful and happier than me. But then when one person comes up to me to talk to me, i am always amazed how a person can come up to me and want to get to know me.

Quote:
lv u
Love you too hun, thanks
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com