How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #31
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world. the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though.
Once you move from plain old ''moderate'' you are tilting towards less moderate. But apart from that, why do you think you are highly moderate when your views are extreme compared to the majority. What is your base point for deciding you are relatively moderate? Is it subjective or objective? Is it just that you are moderate and most people are extreme?

So there is no rampant hypocrisy in China, Russia, African nations, Latin American nations or Islamic nations that has caught your laser eye?

I think I have asked you before which functioning system you would like to see replace the functioning Western system.

Last edited by buddyholly : 10-07-2012 at 03:21 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #32
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, I read the book "The Power of the Dog" by Don Winslow earlier this year, so for sure this is no new information and probably also not worth to start a thread only with the purpose of blaming US policies for all evil in the world.

States who actively engage themselves in the world sometimes make things worse, states who never do anything must always be blamed for the consequences of their inactivity. So I guess Chile, a bit like Germany (who often try to go a different way), should really be blamed a lot.

Of course you can have dreams about a better world, but you have to be sure that your world really is possible, otherwise it stays a dream and you are so much occupied with it that you can´t see the real problems which lie before you.

Yes, one could have wished that the policies of the USA were more directed to improve the living standard of the average inhabitant of the country they gave money to (especcialy given the problems the huge amount of poor, badly educated young men in a couple of islamic states can create for Israel), but the money was given in a historical context and for sure the sowjet intention didn´t go towards a general improvement of the living standard either.
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #33
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
im a happy that u care but sad for u b/c this place is a war zone and not the The most deadly conflict in the world, there is no Sexual abuse or starvation, this is not a place with humanitarian crisis.
maybe not in the israeli cties but there is one in gaza. then again, that's a matter for another thread
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #34
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
maybe not in the israeli cties but there is one in gaza. then again, that's a matter for another thread
From all the things I have wrote to u this is the only line u took? Again u think u know but really u don't.

But it makes u feel like ur righting for the weak and undergoes so I won't that it from u.

Keep ur siggy if it makes u feel good to have it, just add near it p.s the intifada was the coz of 5955 killed but still a great voice.

This is the reason ppl dont take ur thread seriously bc u don't comment when someone just show that u don't really know what ur talking about.

Keep blaming the west, it's so much cooler then Russia, china, Latin America or the tab world.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:40 AM   #35
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Once you move from plain old ''moderate'' you are tilting towards less moderate. But apart from that, why do you think you are highly moderate when your views are extreme compared to the majority. What is your base point for deciding you are relatively moderate? Is it subjective or objective? Is it just that you are moderate and most people are extreme?

So there is no rampant hypocrisy in China, Russia, African nations, Latin American nations or Islamic nations that has caught your laser eye?

I think I have asked you before which functioning system you would like to see replace the functioning Western system.
so true.
like i said, its much more easy to pick and blame the west.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #36
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

so, in this thread i pointed out just one of the corrupt operations of the US of A in their war on drugs. When MTF' usual right wing contingent whined that it couldn't be true and that the US goverment would never do something that wrong, I cited the sources and showed them that they were wrong again. Then, they in their obvious frustration chose to divert the topic of the thread and attack the messenger, calling me a hater of all things western, as if that had anything to do with the content of this thread at all! Then the usual israeli zionist poster girl of this board went on a rant about the israeli-palestinian conflict, who knows for what related reason with the actual thread topic of discussion!

Now I ask you, not-so-partisan reader, who are the clowns here?