Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 82 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #1216
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
If you can't solve the puzzle, you don't deserve to know.
I can, and I will. I just need some time.

Quote:
It takes skill to spend over an hour on the same page. Nothing particularly wrong with it, though.
Really need to NOT open MTF 5 minutes after closing it.

Quote:
Shhhhhhhhh.
Are you about to get together with someone? Who is it? What is she like? Tell meeeee.

Quote:
I know exactly where it's going, it's going her way. She's just too nice not to vote for. The people who like me will abstain, and those who don't know me or don't like me will surely vote for her, as she's a legend on here.

I'm happy that I got to round four on my debut. Next year, I will go further, well, probably not, because I don't think I'll be as active next year.
Why don't you think you'll be as active here next year?

Maybe I will vote for you. That depends on how willing you are to help me solve the puzzle referred to above.
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #1217
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I can, and I will. I just need some time.
I'm as patient as they come. You may take your time, but any time this year would be nice.

Quote:
Really need to NOT open MTF 5 minutes after closing it.
I have that problem, too. Even if I'm not posting, I'm usually reading MTF. I need to lock it sometimes and get down to a solid hour's work.

Quote:
Are you about to get together with someone? Who is it? What is she like? Tell meeeee.
Whoa. Whoa. You're so eager to know, aren't you?

Quote:
Why don't you think you'll be as active here next year?
Next year's exams will be much tougher, and I think I might be going away for a long time during the summer.

Quote:
Maybe I will vote for you. That depends on how willing you are to help me solve the puzzle referred to above.
If I win this round, I will reveal all. So you better get campaigning on my behalf, if you still want to know.

Seriously, I'm not that bothered by what happens. So there's no need to campaign, in fact, I'd rather you didn't!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #1218
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fat person is assumed to be right next to you so all you have to do is to push him onto the tracks. What if he's too fat though and you're not strong enough to push him?
what if you are fatter than he is? what if you are the fattest person on the platform?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #1219
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm as patient as they come. You may take your time, but any time this year would be nice.
Fine.

Too tired to come up with a better reply.

Quote:
I have that problem, too. Even if I'm not posting, I'm usually reading MTF. I need to lock it sometimes and get down to a solid hour's work.
Yeah, I know right? I can't even do one hour. I've put off emailing my professor from the time I got back (5 pm) to now (2 am).

Quote:
Whoa. Whoa. You're so eager to know, aren't you?
Yes. Tell me NOW. NOW NOW NOW. *bangs fists on table*

Quote:
Next year's exams will be much tougher, and I think I might be going away for a long time during the summer.
Where are you going in the summer? Are you doing the A Levels next year?

Quote:
If I win this round, I will reveal all. So you better get campaigning on my behalf, if you still want to know.

Seriously, I'm not that bothered by what happens. So there's no need to campaign, in fact, I'd rather you didn't!
Oops too late. What's your favourite colour? I chose red because of the English flag.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:07 AM   #1220
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
what if you are fatter than he is? what if you are the fattest person on the platform?
Omg You are such a troll. I love this I still can't stop laughing.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #1221
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Kat

Gosh i havent been here, either in so long, wtf is wrong with me
Old 12-06-2012, 02:13 AM   #1222
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Kat

Nothing is wrong with you. You're busy with real life which is good.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #1223
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing is wrong with you. You're busy with real life which is good.
Yea you are right . My life has been so busy its crazy. Im still trying to balance myself by making time for my homework and hanging out in MTF. Which has been very hard.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #1224
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fine.

Too tired to come up with a better reply.
When I said, 'anytime this year,' I was speaking figuratively, obviously.

Quote:
Yeah, I know right? I can't even do one hour. I've put off emailing my professor from the time I got back (5 pm) to now (2 am).
Yup, I get home at 3.30pm most days, and really struggle to get anything done, until it's really desperate, which is like at 1am.

Quote:
Yes. Tell me NOW. NOW NOW NOW. *bangs fists on table*
I'm interested to know why you think I've got together with someone.

Quote:
Where are you going in the summer? Are you doing the A Levels next year?
I'm definitely going to do some proper work next summer, and also I might go away on holiday with friends to somewhere special. Nothing's decided as of yet. AS level exams in the summer.

Quote:
Oops too late. What's your favourite colour? I chose red because of the English flag.
My favourote colour is a shade of aqua blue, not disimilar to that of my eyes, my one redeeming feature when it comes to my looks.

Looks like I'm heading for a big win in PopCon, as well.

Quote:
Hey Dee. Been deestroying the opposition in PopCon, eh?
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #1225
country flag The Prince

Tripsy, I have great news for you. Today, I genuinely managed to get an hour's work done! I know, amazing, right? My brain really hurt afterwards, but I think that was a good sign.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:01 AM   #1226
country flag tripwires

Quote:
When I said, 'anytime this year,' I was speaking figuratively, obviously.
<-- I'm sick.

Quote:
Yup, I get home at 3.30pm most days, and really struggle to get anything done, until it's really desperate, which is like at 1am.
Oh my god, I do the same thing. It's SO bad. Can you please get your act together and stop doing that?
Quote:
I'm interested to know why you think I've got together with someone.
It sounds from your posts that you have, or that something's about to happen. So did you?

Quote:
I'm definitely going to do some proper work next summer, and also I might go away on holiday with friends to somewhere special. Nothing's decided as of yet. AS level exams in the summer.
Where's this 'somewhere special' and what's 'AS Level'?

Quote:
Looks like I'm heading for a big win in PopCon, as well.
I am here to claim my prize.

Quote:
Tripsy, I have great news for you. Today, I genuinely managed to get an hour's work done! I know, amazing, right? My brain really hurt afterwards, but I think that was a good sign.
Oh my god, a full hour? I'm so proud of you.

I've been too busy being sick to do anything, though I did gather up the strength to meet my professor because I thought it would be really gimpy to cancel after emailing him at 3 am sounding desperate and asking if I could talk to him. I was 10 minutes late though.

Quote:
Yea you are right . My life has been so busy its crazy. Im still trying to balance myself by making time for my homework and hanging out in MTF. Which has been very hard.
Forget MTF; homework is more important.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #1227
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

hi
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #1228
country flag The Prince

Quote:
<-- I'm sick.
Get well soon, my dear.

Quote:
Oh my god, I do the same thing. It's SO bad. Can you please get your act together and stop doing that?
If I got my act together and stopped doing 'it', then I just wouldn't be George, would I?

Quote:
It sounds from your posts that you have, or that something's about to happen. So did you?
I wish. No it was something slightly different to that. Well, actually a lot different. Too tired to explain now.

Quote:
Where's this 'somewhere special' and what's 'AS Level'?
I have no idea where this 'somewhere special' is, otherwise I would have specified, no?

AS exams are the first year exams in A levels. A2 exams are the second year exams in A levels. So I am in the first year of two.

Quote:
I am here to claim my prize.
I'm a baby of my word. However I'm too tired to have my mind picked at now, so maybe tomorrow or whenever really?

Quote:
Oh my god, a full hour? I'm so proud of you.
Thanks, I feel the pride, too. Maybe next week I will go for 90 minutes per day.

Quote:
I've been too busy being sick to do anything, though I did gather up the strength to meet my professor because I thought it would be really gimpy to cancel after emailing him at 3 am sounding desperate and asking if I could talk to him. I was 10 minutes late though.
Late! I'm always late, and I'm hardly ever sick. So go figure! Once again, hope you get better soon!
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #1229
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Get well soon, my dear.
Thanks. I feel a bit better but couldn't finish my lunch. Should I go to Winter Wonderland tonight...?

Quote:
If I got my act together and stopped doing 'it', then I just wouldn't be George, would I?
No, but you would be a new and improved George. That's pretty gerat too, no?

Quote:
I wish. No it was something slightly different to that. Well, actually a lot different. Too tired to explain now.
You're not tired anymore, so tell me.

Quote:
I have no idea where this 'somewhere special' is, otherwise I would have specified, no?

AS exams are the first year exams in A levels. A2 exams are the second year exams in A levels. So I am in the first year of two.
You have two years of exams? Do the grades for both years count for uni admissions?

Quote:
I'm a baby of my word. However I'm too tired to have my mind picked at now, so maybe tomorrow or whenever really?
Just tell me what thoughts you harboured that made you feel guilty! You know what I want to know.

Quote:
Thanks, I feel the pride, too. Maybe next week I will go for 90 minutes per day.
That would truly be incredible. Somehow I doubt it would happen though...

Quote:
Late! I'm always late, and I'm hardly ever sick. So go figure! Once again, hope you get better soon!
The Tube screwed me over as well; had to wait 3 minutes at King's Cross. Being late is so awful. Don't you feel like you're disrespecting your teacher when you're late for his/her class? I was 15 minutes late for class yesterday morning too and I felt so bad. Someone else was 30 minutes late though.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #1230
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
hi
Winnie Sorry I missed your post last night. I was too sick to know what I was doing.