Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 12-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #1201
country flag IncrediBale
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,688
IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
I thought you were strong enough
Never said that
__________________
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #1202
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 28
Posts: 13,271
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It was worth a try, wasn't it.
I still haven't forgotten what you owe me.


Quote:
So, the that leads on to my next question. Would you feel guilty knowing all the weird and wonderful secrets that I have, even if I knew you had access to the knowledge?
No, because you would have told me those secrets, and you know that I know your secrets.

Now, spill.

Quote:
I would do nothing. I don't want to be responsible for someone dying. Even if it saves four lives, the one life that was taken was resulting from direction actions that I myself would have taken.
Me too.

At the same time, there's something intuitively not right about doing nothing and letting 5 people die too.

Quote:
In this one, I wouldn't dare do anything. The way that the scenario has been worded and constructed seems to single out fat people as the the best type of people to sacrifice. It gives people the chance to exercise their prejudice.
I don't know why the example uses a fat man. My prof just made some cute face and said that if he's not fat, you'd have to throw yourself onto the tracks. Not sure if he was serious or joking, but the fact that the man you'd throw onto the tracks is fat isn't meant to influence your approach to the problem.

Quote:
I feel really guilty sometimes. Like when I didn't vote for you in PopCon.
Hahaha really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have d*ck of classmate and he decide it is good idea to twist it...
That's really childish. Where was Sam to defend you when you needed him.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #1203
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,438
Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have d*ck of classmate and he decide it is good idea to twist it...
Poor Domi! Will you miss out on a lot of texting now?

Once when I fell off my bike I smashed the knuckles on the index and middle finger of my left hand. So I couldn't bend them for a while. You don't notice how many things you can't do with even two fingers on your left hand out of commission (I'm right-handed). Doing up buttons on your jacket, cutting your food with a knife and fork. When I drove my car, I could only wrap my pinky and ring finger around the steering wheel, the other two were sticking up like I was making a "V" for victory sign at anyone looking at me through the windshield.
__________________
Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #1204
country flag IncrediBale
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,688
IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Well with thumb in plaster cast it is so hard to write on PC and phone

but thanks Kat and Trips
__________________
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #1205
country flag The Prince
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 11,856
The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Have thumb in plaster
Get well soon, Dominic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I still haven't forgotten what you owe me.
What do I 'owe' you? As far as I remember, it's nothing.

Quote:
No, because you would have told me those secrets, and you know that I know your secrets.

Now, spill.
Trust me, you would feel guilty after knowing them.

I have many many things that I keep hidden. It's up to you to ask about anything in particular, then maybe you'll get an answer.

Quote:
Me too.

At the same time, there's something intuitively not right about doing nothing and letting 5 people die too.
When it's guaranteed that somebody is going to die, I don't think anything is really 'right', is it?

Quote:
I don't know why the example uses a fat man. My prof just made some cute face and said that if he's not fat, you'd have to throw yourself onto the tracks. Not sure if he was serious or joking, but the fact that the man you'd throw onto the tracks is fat isn't meant to influence your approach to the problem.
Well the fact that he is fat will influence people. Just as it would if it was a dwarf, or a disabled person. We are more likely to sacrifice people who aren't normal.

Quote:
Hahaha really?
Oh, if only you could hear my voice, if only you could hear the tone. Then maybe you wouldn't need to ask such a question. I'm not answering this. I'm leaving it for you to decide.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #1206
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 28
Posts: 13,271
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Poor Domi! Will you miss out on a lot of texting now?

Once when I fell off my bike I smashed the knuckles on the index and middle finger of my left hand. So I couldn't bend them for a while. You don't notice how many things you can't do with even two fingers on your left hand out of commission (I'm right-handed). Doing up buttons on your jacket, cutting your food with a knife and fork. When I drove my car, I could only wrap my pinky and ring finger around the steering wheel, the other two were sticking up like I was making a "V" for victory sign at anyone looking at me through the windshield.
Yeah, we so often need both hands to do so many things in our daily life that we don't even realise how important the other hand is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Well with thumb in plaster cast it is so hard to write on PC and phone

but thanks Kat and Trips
That sounds really serious. Your dick classmate must've twisted it really hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

What do I 'owe' you? As far as I remember, it's nothing.
You felt guilty about voting against me, right? To make up for it you'll have to tell me your secrets.

Quote:
Trust me, you would feel guilty after knowing them.

I have many many things that I keep hidden. It's up to you to ask about anything in particular, then maybe you'll get an answer.
Why would I feel guilty after knowing them? This is just making me more and more curious. Tell meeee. Where do I even begin to ask? I need a rough idea of what it's about in order to draft some questions.
Quote:
When it's guaranteed that somebody is going to die, I don't think anything is really 'right', is it?
Well, it's a question of doing something to save some people and killing one person as a result of your action versus doing absolutely nothing knowing that people will die. You know there's no liability under civil law if a passerby sees a drowning man and does nothing and the man dies? It makes sense legally but what the law allows isn't always what is moral...

The context in which this trolley thing was brought up was the question of whether it's right or permissible for the state to shoot down a hijacked plane carrying innocent passengers to avoid it crashing into another civilian building, 9/11-style. I think intuitively it's not right. But it's not an easy question.

Quote:
Well the fact that he is fat will influence people. Just as it would if it was a dwarf, or a disabled person. We are more likely to sacrifice people who aren't normal.
Most people apparently aren't willing to sacrifice the fat man though. Okay, let's take the fatness out of the exmaple - you have to push another person onto the tracks to save the 5 people. I think it's even worse than the first scenario because your involvement in his death is more direct.

Quote:
Oh, if only you could hear my voice, if only you could hear the tone. Then maybe you wouldn't need to ask such a question. I'm not answering this. I'm leaving it for you to decide.
You are very bad.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 PM   #1207
country flag The Prince
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 11,856
The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You felt guilty about voting against me, right? To make up for it you'll have to tell me your secrets.
I did feel really guilty… until I saw that you won anyway.

Quote:
Why would I feel guilty after knowing them? This is just making me more and more curious. Tell meeee. Where do I even begin to ask? I need a rough idea of what it's about in order to draft some questions.
You'd feel guilty that you intruded on something strange, and wonderfully interesting, but perhaps a little mean, and maybe quite inappropriate. That kind if sums up my way of thinking. My mind, and all the pearls that live inside its murky waters. So is that a rough idea?

Quote:
Well, it's a question of doing something to save some people and killing one person as a result of your action versus doing absolutely nothing knowing that people will die. You know there's no liability under civil law if a passerby sees a drowning man and does nothing and the man dies? It makes sense legally but what the law allows isn't always what is moral...
I'm sorry, I'm not in the right mood to talk about this. I'll respond properly when I'm not dreaming amongst the stars.

Quote:
The context in which this trolley thing was brought up was the question of whether it's right or permissible for the state to shoot down a hijacked plane carrying innocent passengers to avoid it crashing into another civilian building, 9/11-style. I think intuitively it's not right. But it's not an easy question.
Likewise. The above applies. Sorry.

Quote:
Most people apparently aren't willing to sacrifice the fat man though. Okay, let's take the fatness out of the exmaple - you have to push another person onto the tracks to save the 5 people. I think it's even worse than the first scenario because your involvement in his death is more direct.
Ditto.

Quote:
You are very bad.
Probably.

I am having strange sensations tonight. It's fabulous.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #1208
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,438
Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Well the fact that he is fat will influence people. Just as it would if it was a dwarf, or a disabled person. We are more likely to sacrifice people who aren't normal.
one life = one life. If you would sacrifice 1 for 5 in the first example, then you should in the second one, too. We don't know if the person in the first example is fat or not. It shouldn't matter.

Anyway I think in the second example it's a fat guy because you need a fat guy to stop a train. It'll just run right through a skinny guy. Not discrimination, just physics.
(I hope dark humour is not a bannable offence)

Trip: ask if the guy in the first example is fat, too. Ask for pics.
__________________
Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #1209
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 28
Posts: 13,271
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I did feel really guilty… until I saw that you won anyway.
Ah, but that is a consequentialist argument which I reject. What matters isn't the outcome of your action, but your action itself.


Quote:
You'd feel guilty that you intruded on something strange, and wonderfully interesting, but perhaps a little mean, and maybe quite inappropriate. That kind if sums up my way of thinking. My mind, and all the pearls that live inside its murky waters. So is that a rough idea?
Huh??? Yes it's a rough idea...a really, REALLY rough idea.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I'm not in the right mood to talk about this. I'll respond properly when I'm not dreaming amongst the stars.
sorry, I am obsessed with this week's class because I found it so interesting. I did all my readings plus an extra article. Usually I'm struggling to finish the essential readings.


Quote:
I am having strange sensations tonight. It's fabulous.
That sounds interesting...are you ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
one life = one life. If you would sacrifice 1 for 5 in the first example, then you should in the second one, too. We don't know if the person in the first example is fat or not. It shouldn't matter.

Anyway I think in the second example it's a fat guy because you need a fat guy to stop a train. It'll just run right through a skinny guy. Not discrimination, just physics.
(I hope dark humour is not a bannable offence)

Trip: ask if the guy in the first example is fat, too. Ask for pics.
I think the difference between the two examples is the level of your involvement in that one person's death. Most people apparently feel more comfortable with pushing a lever to redirect the trolley to kill the one unfortunate person ("collateral damage") than to actually use their hands to push the fat man onto the tracks to stop the trolley. But I do see your point that a life is a life, and that if you'd do it in the first scenario, you should do it in the second as well.

And yes, I think that was what my professor was trying to say - that the man has to be fat to stop the trolley. This is so ridiculous though. I should've posted these scenarios here last night; totally would've asked in class if the guy in the first example is fat too if you'd given me the idea yesterday.

Oh my god I need to study.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #1210
country flag The Prince
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 11,856
The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Ah, but that is a consequentialist argument which I reject. What matters isn't the outcome of your action, but your action itself.
Very true. Thanks for making me feel guilty again!

Quote:
Huh??? Yes it's a rough idea...a really, REALLY rough idea.
You are too afraid to guess.

Quote:
sorry, I am obsessed with this week's class because I found it so interesting. I did all my readings plus an extra article. Usually I'm struggling to finish the essential readings.
Are you the real tripwires, or are you an imposter?

Quote:
That sounds interesting...are you ok?
Yeah, I'm okay! I feel really happy for once, actually!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #1211
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,438
Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I think the difference between the two examples is the level of your involvement in that one person's death. Most people apparently feel more comfortable with pushing a lever to redirect the trolley to kill the one unfortunate person ("collateral damage") than to actually use their hands to push the fat man onto the tracks to stop the trolley. But I do see your point that a life is a life, and that if you'd do it in the first scenario, you should do it in the second as well.
yes, I agree. One is more passive. You'd probably only have a split second to make the decision (if you had more time you could maybe get one or both parties off the tracks; I mean unless some villain tied them up to the tracks like in an old movie). The other scenario requires a really firm decision on your part, and the premeditation to realize that you need a fat person and seek them out.

Can you imagine rushing around on a train platform, weaving around the skinny people to find a fat guy to push on the tracks? Sounds like a Monty Python sketch.


Quote:
And yes, I think that was what my professor was trying to say - that the man has to be fat to stop the trolley. This is so ridiculous though. I should've posted these scenarios here last night; totally would've asked in class if the guy in the first example is fat too if you'd given me the idea yesterday.
Sure, I would love to help you troll your teachers.
__________________
Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #1212
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 28
Posts: 13,271
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Very true. Thanks for making me feel guilty again!
You know how you can make it up to me.

Quote:
You are too afraid to guess.
Yes, that, and I'm clueless as to what you're referring to exactly. Is it about family? Friends? Girls?

Quote:
Are you the real tripwires, or are you an imposter?
I am the real tripwires because I've been looking at the same page of my Marx article for the past hour or so with no progress; on the other hand, my MTF post count keeps increasing.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm okay! I feel really happy for once, actually!
Yay! Did anything wonderful happen today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
yes, I agree. One is more passive. You'd probably only have a split second to make the decision (if you had more time you could maybe get one or both parties off the tracks; I mean unless some villain tied them up to the tracks like in an old movie). The other scenario requires a really firm decision on your part, and the premeditation to realize that you need a fat person and seek them out.
The fat person is assumed to be right next to you so all you have to do is to push him onto the tracks. What if he's too fat though and you're not strong enough to push him?

Quote:
Can you imagine rushing around on a train platform, weaving around the skinny people to find a fat guy to push on the tracks? Sounds like a Monty Python sketch.
That'd be a great way to parody this ridiculous fat man trolley case. Apparently there are a lot of variations of it in moral theory and the person that came up with them was a woman. And the people that face death in the scenarios are all men.

Quote:
Sure, I would love to help you troll your teachers.
How nice of you. Actually I don't talk much in class (I can count on one hand the number of times I've said anything in class this whole term) so I probably wouldn't have trolled him. There are enough trolls in my class anyway...
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #1213
country flag The Prince
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 11,856
The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You know how you can make it up to me.
The door is open for you.

Quote:
Yes, that, and I'm clueless as to what you're referring to exactly. Is it about family? Friends? Girls?
Yeah, my next suggestion was for you to think about my situation. Where I am in life. I know you went through this stage decades ago, but you must remember what went on? As a matter of fact, two out of the three things you said, are heavily involved.

Quote:
I am the real tripwires because I've been looking at the same page of my Marx article for the past hour or so with no progress; on the other hand, my MTF post count keeps increasing.
Good, I like the real tripwires a lot. The one that leaves essays to the last minute, and gets frustrated by my teasing and playfulness.

Quote:
Yay! Did anything wonderful happen today?
I would say something good has been happening for weeks, but the good feelings are only now beginning to bubble up to the surface.



I just realised that I'm going to get my arse handed to me in this next round of PopCon.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #1214
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 28
Posts: 13,271
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yeah, my next suggestion was for you to think about my situation. Where I am in life. I know you went through this stage decades ago, but you must remember what went on? As a matter of fact, two out of the three things you said, are heavily involved.
Too many puzzles and my brain is too tired to process this. I can't even remember what exactly I was fishing for in the first place. Can you string it together for me?

Quote:
Good, I like the real tripwires a lot. The one that leaves essays to the last minute, and gets frustrated by my teasing and playfulness.
That's a terrible student though. The real trip needs to change. (Still on the same page of my article. )

Quote:
I would say something good has been happening for weeks, but the good feelings are only now beginning to bubble up to the surface.
Is this related to your secret? What is ittttt.

Quote:
I just realised that I'm going to get my arse handed to me in this next round of PopCon.
You'll never know. You are more active here than Doris.

This round of PopCon is just brutal. I'm probably gonna abstain for most matches except mine.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #1215
country flag The Prince
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 11,856
The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Too many puzzles and my brain is too tired to process this. I can't even remember what exactly I was fishing for in the first place. Can you string it together for me?
If you can't solve the puzzle, you don't deserve to know.

Quote:
That's a terrible student though. The real trip needs to change. (Still on the same page of my article. )
It takes skill to spend over an hour on the same page. Nothing particularly wrong with it, though.

Quote:
Is this related to your secret? What is ittttt.
Shhhhhhhhh.

Quote:
You'll never know. You are more active here than Doris.

This round of PopCon is just brutal. I'm probably gonna abstain for most matches except mine.
I know exactly where it's going, it's going her way. She's just too nice not to vote for. The people who like me will abstain, and those who don't know me or don't like me will surely vote for her, as she's a legend on here.

I'm happy that I got to round four on my debut. Next year, I will go further, well, probably not, because I don't think I'll be as active next year.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios