Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #4936
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You know why.

After reading about the typhoon, I'm glad the rain only prevents pics of Christmas lights
Not typhoon season here. Usually, it does not rain this time of the year
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #4937
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzxA-TYr1og

I can't stop watching this video. What a way to win the WTF!
It was a great way for him to not only finish the match, but also the year. Amazing shot on match point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
So you just got unlucky?

By the way, it snowed here today!!!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #4938
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Pediatrics is fun to study

Lee, how are you and HK?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #4939
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Active at 3 in the morning because of that weird craving for coffee

Lee why don't you just make coffee at home , much cheaper I feel But I can understand the coffee fix , I am addicted as well
Coffee is great, isn't it? I have done so many all-nighters to get school work done with its aid.

I make a mean cup of tea, but I haven't quite mastered how to best make a good cup of coffee with the machine we have at home. It's tricky to get right.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #4940
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Mikey

Quote:
(3) Nole Fan vs. (30) Voo de Mar - along with Jess, Lee and star, only Djokovic fangirls i like on MTF
Old 12-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #4941
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Coffee is great, isn't it? I have done so many all-nighters to get school work done with its aid.

I make a mean cup of tea, but I haven't quite mastered how to best make a good cup of coffee with the machine we have at home. It's tricky to get right.
I am on my one hour break during my all-nighter. I couldn't make it without coffee...
Old 12-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #4942
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Pediatrics is fun to study
My brother would like to be a paediatrician. I keep forgetting what it is, though. They deal with children, I think?

Good luck with the studying.

Quote:
I am on my one hour break during my all-nighter. I couldn't make it without coffee...
Keep going, then!

How is the studying going, so far?
Old 12-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #4943
country flag arm

Could be better, could be worse. I am tired though
Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #4944
country flag The Prince

That doesn't sound very reassuring.

Yeah, I'm a little tired too. But it's 1:00am, so I guess that's the norm?
Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #4945
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Oh . They had that awful one in the Philippines this week so I thought it was possible for HK too.

Raquel,, I disapprove of all night studying, but if you must, you must.

Mikey trying to soft soap us, huh?

In other news, I cannot get Into MTF on my laptop. It just takes me to a page with the logo At the top and then an ad and a notice that registered users will not see the ad and a link to register. But when I click on that, I go to a page with nothing but the logo,
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #4946
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
That doesn't sound very reassuring.

Yeah, I'm a little tired too. But it's 1:00am, so I guess that's the norm?
I am just going to sleep. I give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh . They had that awful one in the Philippines this week so I thought it was possible for HK too.

Raquel,, I disapprove of all night studying, but if you must, you must.

Mikey trying to soft soap us, huh?

In other news, I cannot get Into MTF on my laptop. It just takes me to a page with the logo At the top and then an ad and a notice that registered users will not see the ad and a link to register. But when I click on that, I go to a page with nothing but the logo,
I just gave up on the all nighter. Just going to bed instead.

I must have been a bad girl, Mikey is punishing me.

Better fix your laptop and I better buy one.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #4947
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I am just going to sleep. I give up.
If you can afford to just give up and go to sleep, then do so. All night studying isn't the most productive nor healthy, as star says, but sometimes it's just too urgent not to.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #4948
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

star where the hell are you

never in Gmail thesedays

'sake
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #4949
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
star where the hell are you

never in Gmail thesedays

'sake
I am not sure whether you're consciously choosing to ignore me or this is just my sleepy mind playing tricks.
I would like to have that cleared up.

Either way, going to bed. Will find out tomorrow.

Later everyone
Old 12-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #4950
country flag The Prince

Good night!
Closed Thread