Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 327 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #4891
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I really can't stand to go into pet stores that sell animals. It's too much for me.

Here is Mikey showing how he trains cats and dogs

star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #4892
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Yeah And it's not like Bandit is sickly or anything and that's why he was on sale, he's like.. perfectly healthy

He was just sitting there waiting for us to come along is all It was meant to be

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #4893
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky for all of you. I remember when you first got him. It was happiness from the beginning. Bandit had to be a special dog to follow Snowy into your hearts.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #4894
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

So quiet here today

Old 12-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #4895
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us are trying to study, I think.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #4896
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

hi jess. finally up at a reasonable hour here.

hi george.

Last edited by Lee : 12-04-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #4897
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Some of us are trying to study, I think.

Bah Studying MTF was always a good escape from that for me back in my student days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Lee

Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #4898
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

It's a welcome distraction.

Glad to see that the soon-to-be doctor isn't on this evening. Most likely she's locked away, studying.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #4899
country flag The Prince

Quote:

hi george.
Hi Lee. How's HK?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #4900
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Lee. How's HK?
Weather sucks. I was near the harbour and the restaurant i had dinner has a very nice view of the Christmas nights but unfortunately, rain rain and rain so I could not take any pics i promised star and raquel
Old 12-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #4901
country flag The Prince

I'm sure they will understand. Was the food good?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #4902
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
He loves to cuddle I have one blanket that he really likes, so if you are using the blanket he snuggles in it it's adorable. He has the best personality

With strangers he will play There was a little girl at the line to get pictures with Santa today who asked Santa for a puppy, and when we were waiting I let her pet him, and he's so good with kids, he didn't mind at all I've never really seen him do anything but be happy and playful. In one of his training classes there was another dog that was much larger and they got along really well. Bandit seems to think he's a big dog, just stuck in a small dog's body I think since he had the training classes with some larger dogs when he was young, he's used to them and doesn't get too easily intimidated
reading back.

bandit and brutus will be great pal!!!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #4903
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I'm sure they will understand. Was the food good?
unfortunate, expensive and not good but don't tell my cousin

the hot water tank in this cousin's home had problem and won't be fixed for another day. i had to take my towel and such to another cousin's home, which is 6 floors directly above to have my showers
Old 12-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #4904
#freeviktor

Quote:
reading back.

bandit and brutus will be great pal!!!!!
Yesss they would!

Too bad about the restaurant

Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #4905
country flag The Prince

Quote:
unfortunate, expensive and not good but don't tell my cousin
I keep secrets. Sorry to hear that.

Quote:
the hot water tank in this cousin's home had problem and won't be fixed for another day. i had to take my towel and such to another cousin's home, which is 6 floors directly above to have my showers
Sounds very much like classic Hong Kong, relatives living within floors of eachother. Hope the problem is fixed on time.
Closed Thread