Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 323 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #4831
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

This is the bridge Tsing Ma Bridge

and this building, even it was built more than 25 years ago, is still incredible these days with its advance technology 1QRC HSBC
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #4832
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

It's 6:30am here now. And just talked to my son and hubby on Skype.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #4833
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sleeping again?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #4834
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

You totally blanked my last question! Never mind!

I hope Lee isn't sleeping. That would be the worst way to combat jet lag.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #4835
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Are you sleeping again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

No. Too noisy to sleep. The street my window facing is not even a major road with buses or whatever but it's surrounded by high rise apartments and this floor is low in HK's standard. I can actually see my old apartment here but it's on the nineteen floor with only one more floor on top so it's less nosiy.

The school buses (which are tourist buses in NA) are picking up kids to school.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #4836
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Whose double account is this poster se7en?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #4837
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I missed it! Let me check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Whose double account is this poster se7en?
I don't read GM during the off seasononly the funny photos thread
Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #4838
country flag arm

Quote:
You'll do really well, I know it.

Have you got celebrations planned for when the exams finish?
It won't be anytime soon so I don't even dare dream about it... Iwill probably buy myself a new pair of skinny jeans (which will be 2 sizes smaller than what Iwear now given all the weight I am going to unwillingly lose), go get drunk and wake up the next day for class at 8am.

Yes, my last exam is on a Friday and 2nd semester starts the next Monday
Old 12-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #4839
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Now I feel bad My cousin's maid is sleeping on the floor of the living room outside the kitchen. Looks like I displaced her
Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #4840
country flag arm

Quote:
Now I feel bad My cousin's maid is sleeping on the floor of the living room outside the kitchen. Looks like I displaced her
How old is she? Is she sleeping on a mattress?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #4841
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It won't be anytime soon so I don't even dare dream about it... Iwill probably buy myself a new pair of skinny jeans (which will be 2 sizes smaller than what Iwear now given all the weight I am going to unwillingly lose), go get drunk and wake up the next day for class at 8am.

Yes, my last exam is on a Friday and 2nd semester starts the next Monday
That's harsh. Finish exams on a Friday, then it's back to the course the following Monday. I feel for you.

Good luck with the dieting, as well.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #4842
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
How old is she? Is she sleeping on a mattress?
she is young. I don't know if there's a mattress or not. It's still dark. I saw her from the hallway so I retreated back into my room

Looks like my cousin is up and shaving
Old 12-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #4843
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Raquel, most domestic servants here are young women. Used to be from Phillippines, then from Indonesia. But this one speak good Cantonese so I don't know.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #4844
country flag arm

Quote:
That's harsh. Finish exams on a Friday, then it's back to the course the following Monday. I feel for you.

Good luck with the dieting, as well.
It's not a diet I don't need to lose weigh. But it comes naturally with exam period, I always lose atleast 3kgs.

Quote:
she is young. I don't know if there's a mattress or not. It's still dark. I saw her from the hallway so I retreated back into my room

Looks like my cousin is up and shaving
If she isyoung,shecan takeit.

I am making a movie in my mind with all this info about what's happening in HK. I even have an apartment pictured. Please tell me there is a lot of glass and windows...
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #4845
country flag arm

Quote:
Raquel, most domestic servants here are young women. Used to be from Phillippines, then from Indonesia. But this one speak good Cantonese so I don't know.
What do they do when they stop being young? They change jobs?
Closed Thread