Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 320 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #4786
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
glad you arrived

Slow wifi better than no wifi?
true. like when i woke up in the middle of the night, i can post .

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Wow! Either Chinese very loud or walls very thin.

glad you are safe and sound after the long flight. Did you and your mother get to sit together?

Walls are thin but concrete. sounds are trapped and my windows are opened slightly, otherwise, no fresh air.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #4787
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Lol "there is no sorry in popcon". That would so be the tagline for a popcon movie lol

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #4788
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I have the week of hell ahead of me Pray for me
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #4789
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Arrived a few hours and dead tired. I managed not using the barf bag in the plane but was close. The last hour I focused on breathing in and out and kept everything stay in my stomach

WiFi in my cousin's house but very very slow.
How is the weather? Is everything the way you expected it to be? Are you enjoying yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
STABBED IN THE BACK by IncrediBale

star where are you, tend to me

how many stitches will i need
I don'twant to vote. There are many difficult choices
Old 12-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #4790
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I have the week of hell ahead of me Pray for me
Ar
Struggle through!

Only 2months more.

Are you 4th year this year? I've lost track.

Also I'm getting one of those ocular migraines now. So weird. No pain. Just the visual obstruction. I wish someone could photograph it
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #4791
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is the weather? Is everything the way you expected it to be? Are you enjoying yourself?

I don'twant to vote. There are many difficult choices
no idea about the weather but i guess it sucks? it rained yesterday and the roads, etc are wet but not for my few hours here before i go to bed. forecast to rain all week

i should try to get back to sleep
Old 12-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #4792
country flag arm

Quote:
Ar
Struggle through!

Only 2months more.

Are you 4th year this year? I've lost track.

Also I'm getting one of those ocular migraines now. So weird. No pain. Just the visual obstruction. I wish someone could photograph it
I am a 5th year only 1,5 years to left

Quote:
no idea about the weather but i guess it sucks? it rained yesterday and the roads, etc are wet but not for my few hours here before i go to bed. forecast to rain all week

i should try to get back to sleep
What time is it?Enjoy yourself, promise me!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #4793
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

3:39am

I have an almost full social calendar already

All my cousin's except one are in Hong Kong now. I will have endless dim sum lunch.

I forgot to answer star's second question. No idea with the seating with my mom. I will have to sort this out when we checkin at the airport on our way back. she said it's ok. major concern is going thru costume and getting the correct flight on the way back to Calgary. She got on the wrong plane once they change gate a lot in YVR and the boarding agent was careless. She got on the plane to Edmonton (gate changed) that she did not know. She was seated and luckily, she took up someone else's seat so they found out before the plane left I don't know why this is sooooo behind in YVR. When I board my plane to Hong Kong, the agent still has to type in my seat number while others like YYC and PHX use scanners.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #4794
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a 5th year only 1,5 years to left

What time is it?Enjoy yourself, promise me!

Despidida is just around the corner. You'll be one of those crying girls in the video or sleeping on the beach
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #4795
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Took me 13 minutes to type previous post. Not easy when you lied down in bed, one hand holding the ipad and type with one finger.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #4796
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Dim sum! Yum!

I am hungry for it already.

Is it true that people in HK eat out most of the time?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #4797
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Dim sum! Yum!

I am hungry for it already.

Is it true that people in HK eat out most of the time?

quite. the apartments are too small to invite friends over for dinner. most don't have a dining room. last night, me, my cousin, his wife, his daughrt-in-law and his grandson ate in the living room with a low table like a coffee table but with the size of an end table And their maid ate in the kitchen. When i grow up here, my family of six set up a fold up mahjong table in the living room. A mahjong table is about the size of a card table in NA.

Lots of young couples can't afford even to rent an apartment so they rent a room and they can't cook in there. So they either eat out or go to their parent's place.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #4798
country flag arm

Quote:
3:39am

I have an almost full social calendar already

All my cousin's except one are in Hong Kong now. I will have endless dim sum lunch.

I forgot to answer star's second question. No idea with the seating with my mom. I will have to sort this out when we checkin at the airport on our way back. she said it's ok. major concern is going thru costume and getting the correct flight on the way back to Calgary. She got on the wrong plane once they change gate a lot in YVR and the boarding agent was careless. She got on the plane to Edmonton (gate changed) that she did not know. She was seated and luckily, she took up someone else's seat so they found out before the plane left I don't know why this is sooooo behind in YVR. When I board my plane to Hong Kong, the agent still has to type in my seat number while others like YYC and PHX use scanners.
I am happy to know that.

Quote:
Despidida is just around the corner. You'll be one of those crying girls in the video or sleeping on the beach
Idon't know. I am mostly scared about what comes next. Super scared and a bit excited. We will see, life may actually get better for me... so maybe I shouldn't be sad at all.

Quote:
Took me 13 minutes to type previous post. Not easy when you lied down in bed, one hand holding the ipad and type with one finger.
I amhappy you«re taking the time to give us the news, but isn't it a bit late?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #4799
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I woke up after four hours of sleep so it's hard for me to get back. Even at this time of day, still occassional traffic outside after living in NA for 25 years, especially in rural area for the last 10 years, it's a bit hard.

And now I'm hungry and need the bathroom but I don't want to wake up my hosts.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #4800
country flag arm

Are you alone in theroom? If so,howwould you wake them up?

Is it cold inside? I imagine you under the blankets all cozy with the traffic and the night lights outside It's a nice picture in my mind
Closed Thread