Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 74 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #1096
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
he's my friend on FB
let's test your stalking skills
I can only see our mutual friends.
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #1097
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Monday, June 17th, to Thursday, June 20th.
Yessss I think I can make it.

Quote:
EEEA? I'm sure you would have done a lot better than that, but I take your point, these wouldn't be your strongest choices.
C for the normal Maths and F for the harder one. (That's what double maths means, right?) I'm really bad at the things that I'm really bad at. Seriously.

Quote:
I don't mind the economics. Macro is more interesting, but micro is easier to understand for someone like me. It makes more sense. I am a bit of a nerd, but not too much of a nerd.
Nerds rule the world. Just look at Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. Micro had too much maths so I didn't like it.
Quote:
The choice was made for me.
How come?

Quote:
If Javi doesn't take part, it will be quite an open contest this year.
I think you should take part. Javi's said he's not intending to defend his title.

Quote:

Someone knows me too well.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #1098
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yessss I think I can make it.
I will have to see if I can make it. Also, I might be going to Eastbourne for one of the days instead (probably the Tyesday). I love that tournament so much. It's just sad that it takes place the same week as Wimbledon qualies.

Quote:
C for the normal Maths and F for the harder one. (That's what double maths means, right?) I'm really bad at the things that I'm really bad at. Seriously.
I can relate to that. I am shocking at writing anything particularly wordy. Seriously, I'm really bad. So taking something like English or History was never on my mind, even though I love literature and am very keen on reading about historical happenings.

Quote:
Nerds rule the world. Just look at Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. Micro had too much maths so I didn't like it.
I'm not at all nerdy like that. Just I'm interested in different things to any standard boy of my age. Instead of fast cars, I like statistics and figures.

Micro also has all the individual markets in it, so it's tough to keep track of it, but I much prefer it to the more political macro side of economics.

Quote:
How come?
I was nominated by my school.

Quote:
I think you should take part. Javi's said he's not intending to defend his title.
It's a competition for real men, not little babies. I doubt I will be nominated, though.

Quote:
It's true. You know me too well. To be honest, it's quite concerning.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #1099
country flag tripwires

Quote:
I will have to see if I can make it. Also, I might be going to Eastbourne for one of the days instead (probably the Tyesday). I love that tournament so much. It's just sad that it takes place the same week as Wimbledon qualies.
Hmm that sounds like a good tourney to attend. Is it far from London?

Quote:
I can relate to that. I am shocking at writing anything particularly wordy. Seriously, I'm really bad. So taking something like English or History was never on my mind, even though I love literature and am very keen on reading about historical happenings.
Really? Your posts don't reflect that at all. You actually write grammatically-sound sentences, for starters. But yeah, one should always play to his strengths.
Quote:
I'm not at all nerdy like that. Just I'm interested in different things to any standard boy of my age. Instead of fast cars, I like statistics and figures.
That's very nerdy-cute.

Quote:
Micro also has all the individual markets in it, so it's tough to keep track of it, but I much prefer it to the more political macro side of economics.
Haha I liked the political side of macro.

Quote:
It's a competition for real men, not little babies. I doubt I will be nominated, though.
No, it's a competition for the male posters of MTF. I will nominate you for sure.

Quote:
It's true. You know me too well. To be honest, it's quite concerning.
Why is it concerning?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #1100
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm that sounds like a good tourney to attend. Is it far from London?
An hour on the train from London. Not bad by any means.

Quote:
Really? Your posts don't reflect that at all. You actually write grammatically-sound sentences, for starters. But yeah, one should always play to his strengths.
My writing is awful. On here, I don't post anything more than a few paragraphs. When we get into essay territory, it gets messy.

Quote:
That's very nerdy-cute.
Most think it's strange!

Quote:
Haha I liked the political side of macro.
Why am I not surprised? Oh yes, because there's no maths in politics.

Quote:
No, it's a competition for the male posters of MTF. I will nominate you for sure.
I won't get close to winning. Hmmm, I'd have to think about it. I'm not totally ruling it out.

Why is it concerning?[/quote]

It just is. I don't like it when people know exactly what my intentions are, or what I'm thinking.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:09 AM   #1101
country flag tripwires

Quote:
An hour on the train from London. Not bad by any means.
So a day trip is possible, yes?

Quote:
My writing is awful. On here, I don't post anything more than a few paragraphs. When we get into essay territory, it gets messy.
Do you have to write any essays for your subjects, like Econs?

Quote:
Why am I not surprised? Oh yes, because there's no maths in politics.
You know me too well. It's concerning.

Quote:
I won't get close to winning. Hmmm, I'd have to think about it. I'm not totally ruling it out.
So you'll join? You'll never know what will happen.

Quote:
It just is. I don't like it when people know exactly what my intentions are, or what I'm thinking.
I think I know you maybe 5%, so your deep, dark secrets, desires and thoughts are safe with yourself.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:36 AM   #1102
country flag The Prince

Quote:
So a day trip is possible, yes?
Absolutely, and that's from my point of view. You're closer to Eastbourne in London. For me it would be a two hour journey to Eastbourne, but that's okay. Certainly do-able in a day. Especially as there are no night sessions. Play stops at around 7pm, so you'd be home by 9pm if all works out well, and for me it would be about 10:30pm.

Quote:
Do you have to write any essays for your subjects, like Econs?
Just for economics. The less said about their quality, the better.

Quote:
You know me too well. It's concerning.
I don't know you the way you know me. I was just relaying information you previously told me. However, you knew what I would do in a certain situation without having the information. It's slightly different, no?

Quote:
So you'll join? You'll never know what will happen.
I was non-committal.

Quote:
I think I know you maybe 5%, so your deep, dark secrets, desires and thoughts are safe with yourself.
Good, because you don't even want to know my deep, dark thoughts. That reminds me, I'm glad I never told you the reasons that I made me want to be a good liar.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #1103
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Absolutely, and that's from my point of view. You're closer to Eastbourne in London. For me it would be a two hour journey to Eastbourne, but that's okay. Certainly do-able in a day. Especially as there are no night sessions. Play stops at around 7pm, so you'd be home by 9pm if all works out well, and for me it would be about 10:30pm.
Sounds great. I'm so pleased that I have two tournaments to choose from. Coming to London was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Quote:
Just for economics. The less said about their quality, the better.
I find it hard to believe they're as bad as you claim.

Quote:
I don't know you the way you know me. I was just relaying information you previously told me. However, you knew what I would do in a certain situation without having the information. It's slightly different, no?
Yes, but it's really just a general vibe that I have. Maybe I'm just very good at reading people.

Quote:
I was non-committal.
You didn't rule it out completely. You didn't think it was a crazy idea.

Quote:
Good, because you don't even want to know my deep, dark thoughts. That reminds me, I'm glad I never told you the reasons that I made me want to be a good liar.
That reminds me, I need to badger you to tell me what they are. So what are they? tell me. Tell me now.

I went for tennis this morning and the courts were icy. Never seen icy courts before in my life. It was so slippery though. I couldn't do anything.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #1104
country flag tripwires

Also, I can't believe you're playing noddzy. I might vote for him since you seem to be winning by a large margin at the moment. I'll wait for the voting to unfold further before I decide. I hate having to choose between two posters that I really really really like.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #1105
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

George has it in bag..I will be surprised if he doesnt reach QF
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #1106
country flag tripwires

He said he's going to lose in R2. What a humble boy our George is.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #1107
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Sounds great. I'm so pleased that I have two tournaments to choose from. Coming to London was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
I'm surprised that you'd be willing to go to either considering a certain GOAT isn't playing.

Quote:
I find it hard to believe they're as bad as you claim.
Don't make me give you evidence of their poor quality!

Quote:
Yes, but it's really just a general vibe that I have. Maybe I'm just very good at reading people.
At least you don't know those deep, dark secrets!

Quote:
You didn't rule it out completely. You didn't think it was a crazy idea.
I will consider doing it if I get plenty of nominations. I don't want to do it just off the back of one flippant nomination.

Quote:
That reminds me, I need to badger you to tell me what they are. So what are they? tell me. Tell me now.
They are secrets for a reason. You wouldn't like them one bit.

Quote:
I went for tennis this morning and the courts were icy. Never seen icy courts before in my life. It was so slippery though. I couldn't do anything.
Find indoor courts, somewhere. That, or just wait until you get home.

Quote:
Also, I can't believe you're playing noddzy. I might vote for him since you seem to be winning by a large margin at the moment. I'll wait for the voting to unfold further before I decide. I hate having to choose between two posters that I really really really like.
Just vote for noddzy. Not meaning to sound arrogant, but there's no way I'm losing in this round. You can make it up to me by voting for me in round three, where I think I am certain to fall. All the boys love Sophitia, including me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
George has it in bag..I will be surprised if he doesnt reach QF
I have Sophitia, Eden & Pirata to make the quarter-finals. There's no chance for me!

Thanks for your support, though!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #1108
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I will not make it out of R2 sadly
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #1109
country flag tripwires

George!!!

http://www.gigsandtours.com/Artist/Athlete/183941

I'm totally going! You?
Old 12-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #1110
country flag tripwires

Quote:
I'm surprised that you'd be willing to go to either considering a certain GOAT isn't playing.
The good thing about his absence is that I get to concentrate on watching the tennis. And that I don't have to buy expensive tickets for Eastbourne.

Quote:
Don't make me give you evidence of their poor quality!
Now we're talking. Show me.

Quote:
I will consider doing it if I get plenty of nominations. I don't want to do it just off the back of one flippant nomination.
Flippant. Let's see what happens when the contest starts. ;P
Quote:
They are secrets for a reason. You wouldn't like them one bit.
I don't judge. Tell meeeeeee.

Quote:
Find indoor courts, somewhere. That, or just wait until you get home.
Yeah, I am going home in two weeks. I played one-on-one with the guy running the sessions this morning and he made me run a lot (made me hit a lot of forehands ) and it was really tiring but...I didn't sweat.

Quote:
Just vote for noddzy. Not meaning to sound arrogant, but there's no way I'm losing in this round. You can make it up to me by voting for me in round three, where I think I am certain to fall. All the boys love Sophitia, including me.
I'll vote you over Sophitia, no worries. Great, I'll vote later after I make some dinner.
Quote:
I have Sophitia, Eden & Pirata to make the quarter-finals. There's no chance for me!
You'll never know. Eden was seeded #6 last year if I'm not wrong so the fact that she's seeded so much lower this year means that the posters that know her aren't posting that much this time round. Pirata is awesome as well but she doesn't post in NT as much as you do, so... who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I will not make it out of R2 sadly
This draw is so rigged. You're facing Thanos in R3. I hate this dumb contest.