Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 73 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-01-2012, 02:20 AM   #1081
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

ok Trips gotta go now . Talk to you later

Best of luck
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 02:43 AM   #1082
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I am excited about Mr MTF.

Talk to you in a few hours when I wake up, Winz. Have a good weekend!!
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #1083
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You are so kind.
Maybe I need to revert to being mean and nasty. I see MTF has made me the 6th seed for PopCon. Obviously I'm being too nice.

Quote:
I don't know who it is but I think I have an idea based on one of arm's posts in the PopCon thread...
Yep, she obviously has a crush on Lopez herself, so she was bound to point it out. It all depends on Hector's exam schedule and my own, of course. Far from guaranteed to be going, but if I did go, it would be great to see you there.

Quote:
What subjects are you doing? A Levels was when I was at my peak. Went downhill shortly after.
Double mathematics, physics & economics. I have high hopes that I'm on an upward trajectory. Hopefully I peak in a few years' time.

Quote:
What did you have to do for the competiton? They were giving away a car? Sorry you didn't win, but the tour sounds really awesome.
Design a futuristic car, draw it, write an extensive piece about it, and do a presentation on it. It went pretty well actually, but as I said, there were some really clever kids there. Yes, they were giving away a car, but the competition wasn't open to anyone. It's okay. I had low expectations going into it. But I'm delighted I will be able to see their factory.

All this, and I'm not even fond of cars.

Quote:
Good point. I'm different in real life than MTF though. Well, I guess everyone is to some extent, but I definitely say some things on MTF that I wouldn't say in real life.
There's always time to consider what one says on MTF. In real life, it's a split-second decision and sometimes regrettable things can be said. Or that's at least how I find it.

Quote:
Okay is it just me or is winter right around the corner? It's been so cold the past few days.
It was freezing cold last night. Walking home at around 11pm, the pavement which had leaves all over it was really icy. The air was freezing cold, and I only had a couple of layers on.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #1084
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Maybe I need to revert to being mean and nasty. I see MTF has made me the 6th seed for PopCon. Obviously I'm being too nice.
If you revert to being mean and nasty, you'll become the 6th seed in ACC. And that's much worse than being the 6th seed in PopCon.

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #1085
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am excited about Mr MTF.
Who isn't?

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #1086
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But you can't revert to something that you never were to begin with.

Quote:
Yep, she obviously has a crush on Lopez herself, so she was bound to point it out. It all depends on Hector's exam schedule and my own, of course. Far from guaranteed to be going, but if I did go, it would be great to see you there.
She hasn't told me about her crush. I am very disappointed. When are qualies? I think I finish exams mid-June, followed by dissertation which is due end August.
Quote:
Double mathematics, physics & economics. I have high hopes that I'm on an upward trajectory. Hopefully I peak in a few years' time.
I did Economics. I hated micro economics but really liked macro economics. Your subject combi is the kind that would've got me EEEA if I had taken it. Double mathematics = You guys have a broad range of subjects to choose from for A Levels right? I remember reading somewhere online that you have Philosophy as an A Level subject? Our subjects were really conventional and boring: Maths, Physics, Chem, Bio, Literature, Geography, History, Econs, Art. Might've changed now though.

Quote:
Design a futuristic car, draw it, write an extensive piece about it, and do a presentation on it. It went pretty well actually, but as I said, there were some really clever kids there. Yes, they were giving away a car, but the competition wasn't open to anyone. It's okay. I had low expectations going into it. But I'm delighted I will be able to see their factory.
Amazing. I couldn't come up with a design to begin with. You did a good job then.

Quote:
All this, and I'm not even fond of cars.
Then why did you enter? I thought you liked cars.

Quote:
It was freezing cold last night. Walking home at around 11pm, the pavement which had leaves all over it was really icy. The air was freezing cold, and I only had a couple of layers on.
Icy? You should know better than to have only a couple of layers on. I walked back to my hall at about 2.45 a.m. and I had three layers on and it was only a 5-minute walk and I was absolutely dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
If you revert to being mean and nasty, you'll become the 6th seed in ACC. And that's much worse than being the 6th seed in PopCon.
But Georgie was never mean and nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Who isn't?
I'm rooting for (among others) Gags, Smokey, Sophocles and Deathless Mortal. Chances are, none of them will take part, and Gags...can't take part.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 12-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #1087
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Gagsquet
Old 12-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #1088
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
please dont do a freakyman Thats worse
Old 12-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #1089
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Gaggy
His pic on the pics thread was real? (obv. I'm not talking about the bear one)
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #1090
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Smokey

What does Sophocles look like?

Old 12-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #1091
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
No way, George is too sensible for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Gaggy
His pic on the pics thread was real? (obv. I'm not talking about the bear one)
Hahaha the bear one. I think it was real, yes. He'd win Mr MTF easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Smokey

What does Sophocles look like?
Let's try to convince Smokey to take part. He can post his bathroom pics...

As for Sophy, I don't know. I'm just smitten with his Oxford education, his intelligence, his British sense of humour, and the fact that he's a Federer fan.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #1092
country flag silverwhite

Smokey's bathroom pics

Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #1093
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I was joking. Worry not.

Quote:
But you can't revert to something that you never were to begin with.
Very true. I overlooked that simple fact.

Quote:
She hasn't told me about her crush. I am very disappointed. When are qualies? I think I finish exams mid-June, followed by dissertation which is due end August.
Monday, June 17th, to Thursday, June 20th.

Quote:
I did Economics. I hated micro economics but really liked macro economics. Your subject combi is the kind that would've got me EEEA if I had taken it. Double mathematics = You guys have a broad range of subjects to choose from for A Levels right? I remember reading somewhere online that you have Philosophy as an A Level subject? Our subjects were really conventional and boring: Maths, Physics, Chem, Bio, Literature, Geography, History, Econs, Art. Might've changed now though.
EEEA? I'm sure you would have done a lot better than that, but I take your point, these wouldn't be your strongest choices.

I don't mind the economics. Macro is more interesting, but micro is easier to understand for someone like me. It makes more sense. I am a bit of a nerd, but not too much of a nerd.

Yeah, we have a wide range to choose from. These were the only ones I was ever going to do, though. We do have Philosophy as a subject choice.

Quote:
Amazing. I couldn't come up with a design to begin with. You did a good job then.
Thanks, I'm glad I did it in the end, despite the hard work.

Quote:
Then why did you enter? I thought you liked cars.
The choice was made for me.

Quote:
Icy? You should know better than to have only a couple of layers on. I walked back to my hall at about 2.45 a.m. and I had three layers on and it was only a 5-minute walk and I was absolutely dying.
Yeah, I know I should. I never think like that, though.

Quote:
But Georgie was never mean and nasty.

Quote:
I'm rooting for (among others) Gags, Smokey, Sophocles and Deathless Mortal. Chances are, none of them will take part, and Gags...can't take part.
If Javi doesn't take part, it will be quite an open contest this year.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #1094
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
No way in hell that would happen. If I was to become a troll, it would be a more sophisticated kind. Not a spamming little idiot.

Quote:
Someone knows me too well.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #1095
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahaha the bear one. I think it was real, yes. He'd win Mr MTF easily.

Let's try to convince Smokey to take part. He can post his bathroom pics...

As for Sophy, I don't know. I'm just smitten with his Oxford education, his intelligence, his British sense of humour, and the fact that he's a Federer fan.
he's my friend on FB
let's test your stalking skills

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote