Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 197 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #2941
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

^

--
Rafa's in Rotterdam today as a special guest of the Richard Krajicek Foundation. They opened a new playground in a deprived area (of Rotterdam) + Rafa & Richard played tennis with the kids.

Djokovic will probably come to Belgium for Davis Cup. They're offering a 2+1 deal: buy 2 tickets, get one free.
Do they feel that they have to give tickets away in order to get a full house?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #2942
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Where's the BEL vs SRB tie? Are you going?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #2943
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

I'll spend money to watch Djokovic vs some Belgian mug when hell freezes over.

The tie is in Charleroi, the same venue Spain played against Belgium.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #2944
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

can someone tell Hilde i miss her as i refuse to speak to her after what she did to me (put me on ignore after Fed won Wimbledon, unreal)

thk.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #2945
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You whine about the lack of badreps after the trolling SDG vote but you say nothing about the GOODreps you received from AJ, Orka_n, LadyJane and alikes
Old 11-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #2946
country flag Castafiore

I'll tell her, Mikey.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #2947
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You whine about the lack of badreps after the trolling SDG vote but you say nothing about the GOODreps you received from AJ, Orka_n, LadyJane and alikes
Haven't got any goodrep from AJ, Orka or BigJane either! Doesn't surprise me though, such ungratefulness.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and hell would freeze over before AJ would goodrep me.

Michael, finally here!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #2948
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Reminds me, last week on tv, I saw two Latvian girls (about 18 to 20 years old) who currently live in Flanders, Belgium due to an Erasmus exchange course.
They were asked about the difference between Latvia and Belgium. One of their comments was about the tree leaves you see on the ground in the cities,... They claim that tree leaves are cleaned up as soon as they fall in Latvia. It's not allowed/accepted to leave them on the surface.

I'm assuming/hoping those girls are exaggerating and Latvians aren't all as anal as that. I mean, they way they went on about what a city should look like. Robot city. Stepford wives.
Having a problem with tree leaves???
Leaves in public places get picked up eventually here but apparently not quickly enough for Latvians. I don't mind leaves on the ground. I like quick snow removal, that's for sure!

Quote:
The principle is road safety, not creating a city the Stepford Wives would feel good in.

Quote:
(It's your duty to make sure that the pavement in front of your house is safe)
It means that you can still see quite a bit of snow and leaves in places where it's not harmful.
Trash is another issue obviously. But natural things shouldn't be cleaned up at all cost.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Wow, those girls must have been really something for you to get so worked up. I don't know what you mean by "all cost" but I do think the leaves should be gathered in the city. If you don't then what? They just stay there and decay. It's fine for a forest but it's not something I want to look at every day. Now snow is another matter, that is pretty to look at And way harder to gather.

Andreea Way to generalize
Leaves are harder to gather than snow? I disagree. Shoveling isn't hard. It might be strenuous, even dangerously so, for some, like the elderly, but it's not hard for the average person.

Quote:
Rafa's in Rotterdam today as a special guest of the Richard Krajicek Foundation. They opened a new playground in a deprived area (of Rotterdam) + Rafa & Richard played tennis with the kids.

Quote:
Djokovic will probably come to Belgium for Davis Cup. They're offering a 2+1 deal: buy 2 tickets, get one free.
Do they feel that they have to give tickets away in order to get a full house?
I wouldn't go either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
can someone tell Hilde i miss her as i refuse to speak to her after what she did to me (put me on ignore after Fed won Wimbledon, unreal)

thk.
Welcome back, Mike.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #2949
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn
I wouldn't go either.

---

The Boss, Bruce Springsteen is coming to Belgium next year.
We're trying to get tickets so could you all keep everything crossed for success, because I fear that the ticket sale will be fast and furious.

---
Toni Nadal had another bout of the "Open mouth, insert foot" disease, I notice.
I read a good translation from the original Spanish interview (unlike not the hatchet job done in GM, via an Italian website) but it's still in times.

Last edited by Castafiore : 11-29-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #2950
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

How is the weather in Bruxelles in February, Hilde? I think it's dire, no?

I'm trying to catch a city break offer but they are only for February for now
Old 11-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #2951
country flag Castafiore

You don't go to Brussels in February for the good weather, no.
It's still quite cold then.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #2952
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Bruxelles

dead thread

all coz i quit it Hilde, partly coz of you

did Bibberz mate name that cat after you?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #2953
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

yr avatar is horrible

andy for a city break is not better a warmer one
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #2954
country flag acionescu

i want to do Bruxelles and London, dont know why, I just do.

London probably will be more than a city break, though....
Old 11-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #2955
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

i still hopen to go to london for wimbly next year
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread