Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 281 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #4201
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nathii Thread.

http://live.imgacademies.com/Tennis/Court-9.aspx

OMG ORLANDINHO LIVE NOW AT EDIE HERR 14 YEARS, I am camming tennis balls now.

They dont hurt I am an elephant.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 11-27-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #4202
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, is that Hema multiquote the most massive MQ ever or what?
Old 11-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #4203
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You never met Metis then
Old 11-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #4204
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

[STAFF] QUEM VIU, VIU!
FIM DE JOGO!
Orlandinho vence, 6-1, 6-0.
Valeu galera!!! Até a próxima partida!!

MONSTER

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #4205
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

who did he beat? Rosol?
Old 11-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #4206
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
no one even pushed the popcon rules like AJ interpreted acc final into what suited him
completely ridiculous

and it's not even that SdG was or wasn't due to have this title one day
Nathii, nobody has badrepped me yet for the stunt I pulled. Did you see my stunt?
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #4207
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Nathii, nobody has badrepped me yet for the stunt I pulled. Did you see my stunt?
you voted, that was your right to vote
it's just how can someone withdraw from ACC when he participated and lost already

withdraw from what?

also, didn't hian try to withdraw and wasn't removed despite that?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #4208
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i know athlete, it was on our radio chart
That's good and bad to know at the same time... I totally love their songs though. Love the vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
One Republic is that band that did Apologize with Timbaland?
Yes.

Quote:
You can wear skirts, you just need to learn the art of wool stockings+skirt pairing. Also, ditch the jackets, get into coats.
I have coats but I like to wear something more casual from time to time. Coats seem really dressy to me so I invested in like, 3 biker jackets.

Quote:
In a sense, nothing has changed. Young girls still like cute boys with singing talent, go figure. But in other ways, things have changed, and for the better. For one, you can notice how the girls' intelligence is held to a (marginally) higher regard. They don't sell them the stories of the boys being virginal figurines, they don't paste ready-made stereotypes on them that they need to uphold and play up.
Oh man, I still remember the whole Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake "virgin until marriage" nonsense. You really have very good knowledge of the modern boyband. I didn't think about it in this light...interesting perspective.

Quote:
There's a LOT of pandering there, don't get me wrong , a lot of playing the market, a lot of the "talking directly to the hormones" approach still (the MTV ad for their performance for a recent awards show was just the 5 of them individually walking in slow motion while looking at the camera for god's sake ), but it comes with more of a Beatles than a BSB bent to it. The teenage audience has definitely evolved and can sniff out falseness better than 15 years ago. And, though that also has its problems, I think girls today are allowed to feel more sexually secure in themselves, as the virgin-whore dichotomy that usually goes with this territory of teen pop is largely gone. I think that's a good thing.
Do you think it's going in the whore direction a bit too much though? There's a fine line between sexually secure and skanky.
Quote:
Is there gonna be a S3?
I think so. The rest of S2 (6 episodes I think) will be shown in January. Can't wait to drool over Harvey again.
Quote:
What's the essay about? Something interesting?
No. It was about whether regional mechanisms for human rights law are legitimate responses to regional particularities or whether they justify relativity. This is the most boring class I have as well. I have an essay on Kant due on Thursday and I don't know anything and I haven't started.

Quote:
As a reactionary joke to SdG's thread, yes. But SdG was serious about his. This man appeared to have actually believed (and wrote a long, AFAIR, grammatically correct, diatribe about) that a player lost a match based on an unfavorable coin toss. No other reason.
Yeah I remember that. It was SO funny. Can't figure him out - he actually seems normal outside of GM but you wonder how anyone can genuinely, GENUINELY hold some of the opinions that he expressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Nice to see Maya is back to run popcon again this year and has finally converted to boybandism.

Check out our newly formed bogan version of One Direction, came third on X Factor. I have mutual friends with the rapper and got inebriated with him earlier this year so it's only a matter of time before I become the 6th member and render the band useless:
I actually watched those videos. Oh my god.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #4209
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
In my college there used to be a boyband called Benga Boys, they used to sing songs against other colleges.

Brazilian sensualite
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
My dad could effortlessly outgrump AJ in his best form and the warmth will probably result from his spontaneously combusting after reading a few posts here.

Have to add that with a little bit of training and exposure, my mom has the potential to be a good troll.

Quote:
If I am still alive, I will report back in a few months.
WTF is this?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
http://live.imgacademies.com/Tennis/Court-9.aspx

OMG ORLANDINHO LIVE NOW AT EDIE HERR 14 YEARS, I am camming tennis balls now.

They dont hurt I am an elephant.
Pretty sure I read that you were "cumming" tennis balls now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You never met Metis then
No. In Rafachat? I'm not cool enough to post in there.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #4210
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread would be way chiller without Mugwires.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 01:14 AM   #4211
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

It took me upwards of 40 minutes to locate this thread without the AS title.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #4212
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Which title are you gonna win this year Andy, my favourite Ossie Ossie Ossie?

Mr MTF, PopCon, Ms MTF or all of them?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 AM   #4213
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to cheerlead Rags to victory in Ms MTF but she isn't going to enter

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #4214
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Which title are you gonna win this year Andy, my favourite Ossie Ossie Ossie?

Mr MTF, PopCon, Ms MTF or all of them?
You have a sick obsession maan. Every post of yours talks about the stupid MTF contests

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #4215
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I just want to cheerlead Rags to victory in Ms MTF but she isn't going to enter
Good stuff mate, she already entered last year though. All we can expect from her.

Wasn't that the time when you courted her in the Feldman thread?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread