Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 294 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #4396
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to Raquel Sorry about the computer. I thought you had gotten a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #4397
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Zigna kind of ruined DS. . To think they paid 200 mil for it!

Novak is the only player around bringing excitement to tennis. I hope Rafa can join him next year, but I think it might be a long road back.

Lee I was thinking the other day that Novak kind of combines some traits of both Pete and Guga. Certainly he has the outgoing and people pleasing aspects of Guga's personality. But he also has that fierce competitiveness of Pete and some of that it's me and my team against the world. Maybe it is impossible not to feel that way because of the structure of pro tennis. I ramble. It's a sign of old age.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Pete is more me against the world but it's not possible in this era. And all three of them are very loyal to their coaches.

You have not rid that signature from the app
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #4398
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

choosing a laptop when you have limited funds is a pain in the a**
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #4399
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading about people who set up Facebook pages to get people to contribute money for medical treatment etc. I think I need to start one for Raquel's laptop. We need some pics of her and her story of being a poor med student etc. some pics of her at her volunteer places. If we cam get people to contribute just a couple do euros each, we will be set. Or Raquel will.

Btw, I paid my car insurance today and also my property taxes. I need a fund for myself!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #4400
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I feel guilty when people use the word poor after my name I complain, but really I am very rich in the eyes of so many people in this country! And I don't have to pay for my own expensive education, thanks to my parents. In two years I start working fresh, earning my own money and debt free!
(Although I must seem very poor in the yes of rich people too )

But laptops are so expensive. and i don't want to buy one that is too cheap because it might end up.being more expensive in the long run... such a hard decision.

insurance and property taxes in the same month.. outch
Old 11-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #4401
country flag arm

I am just going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow and win it on Friday. It's decided.

You'll get your fancy Prius by Christmas, star. My lottery ticket treat
Old 11-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #4402
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I feel guilty when people use the word poor after my name I complain, but really I am very rich in the eyes of so many people in this country! And I don't have to pay for my own expensive education, thanks to my parents. In two years I start working fresh, earning my own money and debt free!
(Although I must seem very poor in the yes of rich people too )

But laptops are so expensive. and i don't want to buy one that is too cheap because it might end up.being more expensive in the long run... such a hard decision.

insurance and property taxes in the same month.. outch
Not so sure about not too cheap one. Technology changes way too fast. But if you want to go for a not so cheap one, I would suggest a Lenovo. It's made in China but it's originated from ThinkPad by IBM which is very good and durable.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #4403
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Btw, I paid my car insurance today and also my property taxes. I need a fund for myself!
Since I still have a mortgage on my house, so my property tax was collected every month by the bank. But car insurance is HUGE every 6 months.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #4404
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Not so sure about not too cheap one. Technology changes way too fast. But if you want to go for a not so cheap one, I would suggest a Lenovo. It's made in China but it's originated from ThinkPad by IBM which is very good and durable.
I am afraid we don't have that brand here.. and it could.be a bad call buy one.because whenever I needed assistance or some piece replaced it could get complicated...

I am going to buy a cheap one question is how cheap...

I am looking at Asus laptops...

thanks for theadvice
Old 11-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #4405
country flag arm

omg so many .... there I swear I wasn't trying to impersonate the acc king
Old 11-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #4406
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

You're welcome! Asus.... Well, the mother board of my desk top is from Asus, I think.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #4407
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get my Powerball ticket tomorrow morning... if I win $500 million, I will get you a new laptop dear vSis

THAT IS A PROMISE

I have been looking at places to live in London all night so far Spending my millions before I even win

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #4408
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Last week we only have one number from the Powerball. I promise a new laptop for my vdaughter too if we won!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #4409
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to some sort of lottery night on Friday. If I win, you can have the money.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #4410
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
omg so many .... there I swear I wasn't trying to impersonate the acc king
I wasn't trying to impersonate you.
Closed Thread