The best player of 2012: Andrew Murray - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #46
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player of 2012: Andrew Murray

wtf..

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #47
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Obviously, he wasn't the best player in terms of achivements. He's only #3 in the rankings. That said, him and Roger are very obviously the best players around when it comes to games, talent and aesthetics.

That said, next year will be Andy's year. He'll be by far the best player. I'm going to enjoy 2013.
How can pushing all match long can be considered as being the best player in "talent and aesthetics."?

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #48
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
US Open and Olympics

2 of the 5 majors and throw in a Wimbledon final

forget the ranking, '12 was the year of Murray and he was undoubtedly, unquestionably the best player and achieved the greatest moments

hats off to British legend

Federer was a close second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
NBA All star game MVP awards:

Bieber 1
Federer 0

Forget popularity, Bieber is even a better athlete than the old man.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #49
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
How can pushing all match long can be considered as being the best player in "talent and aesthetics."?
Could this post be what they call irony? or would hypocrisy fit better here
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #50
country flag Federer-Fan

Federer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFederer-Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic is the best player of 2012, before Federer and then Nadal. Murray is in fourth position, in my opinion.
Federer-Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #51
country flag niksonion

niksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond repute

Let me resume, You think that GS Title,Olympic Gold,GS Final,250 title,and 1 (only one !!!) Masters final,and WTF Semi, is better then:
Nole`s 1 GS Title,2 GS Finals,WTF Title,3 Masters titles,and one more 500 title,
Fed`s 1 GS Title,WTF Finals,3 Masters titles,Olympic silver, and two more 500 titles !!!???

If You are serious with it, then there is no hope for You...

Let me remind You, that Rafa in 6 months of 2012 had:

1 GS Title,1 GS Final,2 Masters titles,and one more 500 title...

But,seriously,Well done toAndy, anyway,really great achievments... and by the way send a Christmass greeting to Nole, for that US open final...
niksonion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #52
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niksonion View Post
Let me resume, You think that GS Title,Olympic Gold,GS Final,250 title,and 1 (only one !!!) Masters final,and WTF Semi, is better then:
Nole`s 1 GS Title,2 GS Finals,WTF Title,3 Masters titles,and one more 500 title,
Fed`s 1 GS Title,WTF Finals,3 Masters titles,Olympic silver, and two more 500 titles !!!???

If You are serious with it, then there is no hope for You...

Let me remind You, that Rafa in 6 months of 2012 had:

1 GS Title,1 GS Final,2 Masters titles,and one more 500 title...

But,seriously,Well done toAndy, anyway,really great achievments... and by the way send a Christmass greeting to Nole, for that US open final...
Gurrrl? Why summarize if you can't do it correctly? Andy was in 2 masters finals. You put emphasis on it being only 1 as well Did you even try at all?

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #53
country flag niksonion

niksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond reputeniksonion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Gurrrl? Why summarize if you can't do it correctly? Andy was in 2 masters finals. You put emphasis on it being only 1 as well Did you even try at all?
You are right...but it doesnt change the point...

By the way, he didnt deserve to be in that Miami final,and played in it like shit so...
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #54
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

OP's troll effort: 3/10

Fail.
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #55
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right...but it doesnt change the point...

By the way, he didnt deserve to be in that Miami final,and played in it like shit so...
When you can't get the facts right, who cares about your opinions?

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #56
country flag niksonion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
When you can't get the facts right, who cares about your opinions?
I have all the facts I need ...

What is Your problem?

ANdy is a great player, really great,but 2012 brought him luck he didnt have in previous years...that is only difference ... 1 or 2 masters finals- it doesnt change the fact that his 2012 performances in 1000 series were very bad...
Old 11-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #57
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

without the gifted USO by Novak () Murray's year would have been extremely mediocre compared to the top guns.
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have all the facts I need ...

What is Your problem?

ANdy is a great player, really great,but 2012 brought him luck he didnt have in previous years...that is only difference ... 1 or 2 masters finals- it doesnt change the fact that his 2012 performances in 1000 series were very bad...
he is a murraylovaaa, that is his problem
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #59
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

One does not simple say that Mandy is the best player of the year.

Either the OP is Judy Murray, or Judy.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:03 PM   #60
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Could this post be what they call irony? or would hypocrisy fit better here
Why's that?

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote