Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 196 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #2926
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

what was the coin toss thread about? IW2012 or WTF 2012?

So you are telling me that sdg won because of a thread that he made 9 MONTHS ago? Or even better, before even the last ACC occured?

You're crazy. And a troll.

Congratulations
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #2927
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

But that's what legends are made of. Not some stupid fake ID or rants nobody can read, that's kid's stuff.
SdG's .... posts were legendary. Now you can admire him in the top form on TF.
And thanks for the World Cup Andreea!
Btw I still haven't got any badrep for the stunt I pulled. Did Thanos the good kid go to bed?
Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #2928
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

FFS Maria.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #2929
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #2930
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you're having fun with the ACC

Hilde, those other farmers are protesting against milk prices, that's a different issue from what the Baltic farmers want.

By the way, I changed projects at work recently and now I need to work at the client site on most days. The commute is half an hour by bus and 15 minutes on foot. I could take a second bus but it doesn't come very often, and besides then I'd have to pay for a second ticket. It's so inconvenient. 50 minutes versus 10 minutes. Such a waste of time
Old 11-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #2931
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hilde, those other farmers are protesting against milk prices, that's a different issue from what the Baltic farmers want.
That's not what your Baltic farmers are shouting and screaming about here, though. (I've seen the posters and banners from your Baltich farmers + I've heard them, sadly)

And the focus of all farmers is bigger than just the milk price but it's the biggest issue they have right now because it has the biggest impact on their revenues. The Baltics are only a drop in the ocean here.

Reminds me, last week on tv, I saw two Latvian girls (about 18 to 20 years old) who currently live in Flanders, Belgium due to an Erasmus exchange course.
They were asked about the difference between Latvia and Belgium. One of their comments was about the tree leaves you see on the ground in the cities,... They claim that tree leaves are cleaned up as soon as they fall in Latvia. It's not allowed/accepted to leave them on the surface.

I'm assuming/hoping those girls are exaggerating and Latvians aren't all as anal as that. I mean, they way they went on about what a city should look like. Robot city. Stepford wives.
Having a problem with tree leaves???

Last edited by Castafiore : 11-27-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #2932
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I guess they are cleaned up, yes, now that I think about it. The same way snow is cleaned up. Isn't that done in Belgium as well?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #2933
country flag Castafiore

The principle is road safety, not creating a city the Stepford Wives would feel good in.

So, leaves and snow are cleared up when they make the roads and pavements unsafe. (It's your duty to make sure that the pavement in front of your house is safe)
It means that you can still see quite a bit of snow and leaves in places where it's not harmful.
Trash is another issue obviously. But natural things shouldn't be cleaned up at all cost.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #2934
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Evita comes from Latvia. Didnt THAT give you a hint?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #2935
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The principle is road safety, not creating a city the Stepford Wives would feel good in.

So, leaves and snow are cleared up when they make the roads and pavements unsafe. (It's your duty to make sure that the pavement in front of your house is safe)
It means that you can still see quite a bit of snow and leaves in places where it's not harmful.
Trash is another issue obviously. But natural things shouldn't be cleaned up at all cost.
Wow, those girls must have been really something for you to get so worked up. I don't know what you mean by "all cost" but I do think the leaves should be gathered in the city. If you don't then what? They just stay there and decay. It's fine for a forest but it's not something I want to look at every day. Now snow is another matter, that is pretty to look at And way harder to gather.

Andreea Way to generalize
Old 11-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #2936
country flag MariaV

HILDE, LMAO the roads are not cleaned even from snow here! Nowhere to transport the snow and they cannot let it straight into the bay either of course. Plus they roads are not even lighted enough to see the holes and bumps and stuff, mind you we have like 5 hours of daylight in December so we come to and leave work in darkness. Cleaning and lighting roads is way too expensive they say.
Some tourists say Tallinn is a clean town and I always feel ashamed how dirty Tallinn is, it may be cleaner than Russia but it's like horribly dirty IMO. Yes Andreea, more dirty than Romania.
About Riga and Lativan roads there are conflicting opinions in Estonia of what I've heard.

Uhmm, I clean my parents' garden from the leaves but this year for the first time in our lifetime I couldn't clean all in the end bc the land was too wet. So we leave some till the spring. Btw the grass must be cleaned from the leaves not to spoil the grass but the leaves should be left under the trees where there's no grass.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #2937
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Evita comes from Latvia. Didnt THAT give you a hint?
I must admit that this did cross my mind, yes.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #2938
country flag MariaV

OK if I get so little feedback about my stunt then there's absolutely NO point in trolling in GM. Where is Thanos with his badrep when you need him.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #2939
country flag acionescu

Don't feed the trolls, etc....
Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #2940
country flag MariaV

I expected at least a few badreps for my stunt but it seems to be completely insignificant.
And you & Hilde want to say I'm good at trolling.