Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 280 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #4186
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Tennizen Farewell Thread.

Nope, no good reason to do that, other people post in here too.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #4187
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

yes but they can post in the new thread.

this edition is finished.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #4188
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

can't you just use nathii original first post to start the new thread.

i see done on tf all the time.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #4189
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

It can wait until the thread reaches 5000 posts. That's when the next edition begins.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #4190
country flag Thanos
Banned!

you hate making things difficult from a simple request.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #4191
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Yes but it's not your right to insist a thread be closed. It's not your thread, just because you made the first post.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #4192
country flag Thanos
Banned!

i already let nathii know to start a new thread and to get this closed.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #4193
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

I will close that one and leave this open until it's finished.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #4194
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Old 11-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #4195
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nathii Thread.

Old 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #4196
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #4197
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post

tennizen, you could show MTF to your parents, they surely would be thrilled browsing it, especially this thread, that could keep them warm as well, famous Indian tea wouldn't be even needed.
My dad could effortlessly outgrump AJ in his best form and the warmth will probably result from his spontaneously combusting after reading a few posts here.

Have to add that with a little bit of training and exposure, my mom has the potential to be a good troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I was not quoted
Just trying to help you cope with my eventual absence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Best of luck Hema , this is your first child ? If yes then it's gonna be one of the best days of your life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Good luck Tennizen.

Its the same luck you will need when Djoko was playing Nadal in 2011, a lot of happiness after the work.
Thanks. And beautiful analogy, Saulo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I agree. It's a shame. My wife went to Bacau, where she proposed epidural, and the guys at the hospital went "say what? what's that?".

Her grandparents were outraged when she did a Caesarian to escape the pain, like she did something to annoy God. Come on, she couldn't endure pain, live with that. It's hard enough as it is.
Epidural seems a lot less harmful than randomly doing surgeries. Confusing these Romanians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Do tell us about your experience, if you're not opposed to it.
If I am still alive, I will report back in a few months.

Quote:
Was your score 5/4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
With a love, and therefore nostalgic desire for Mugrin Cilic and Nico Almugro?
He will be banned from my house if he does not worship these two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh and Andreea, the Y contributor turned into Noletard in 2011 if Hemazen told us the truth.
You are right, Maria. Andreea, as usual ignoring everything related to Nole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
What what Hema is leaving? But whyyy
No one else will carry the sash of Most Successful Female Troll with as much grace, this forum is doomed.
OTOH, I feel like you have timed your re-entry to match my exit.

Also, where is the proof of this success you so casually speak of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
no

they both hate me so why would I do something depending on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Why have I been asked to close this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i don't want to be thread starter nomore.

let someone else do it.
Quote:
Wait until it gets to 5000 posts and let someone else start the next thread.
Quote:
nah just close it now, thanks.
Quote:
Nope, no good reason to do that, other people post in here too.
Quote:
yes but they can post in the new thread.

this edition is finished.
Quote:
can't you just use nathii original first post to start the new thread.

i see done on tf all the time.
Quote:
It can wait until the thread reaches 5000 posts. That's when the next edition begins.
Quote:
you hate making things difficult from a simple request.
Quote:
Yes but it's not your right to insist a thread be closed. It's not your thread, just because you made the first post.
Quote:
i already let nathii know to start a new thread and to get this closed.
Quote:
I will close that one and leave this open until it's finished.
Quote:
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick

Last edited by tennizen : 11-27-2012 at 02:21 PM.
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #4198
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

no one even pushed the popcon rules like AJ interpreted acc final into what suited him
completely ridiculous

and it's not even that SdG was or wasn't due to have this title one day

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #4199
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #4200
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Aware me on Nathii.

Also is Nathii natty?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread