I'm The Opposite Of Chest - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2012, 01:36 AM   #46
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm The Opposite Of Chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Who are you? I missed him. Now get the fuck out.
you are like the third person out of three. maybe read through the thread bro before you act like my opinion's rare? freakyman made a thread shouting he was here and in the first few sentences states that HE EVEN KNOWS everyone dislikes him. back despite the haters he said

it's a clown move to shout you like him and pretend it's a popular opinion

and I could care less if you know me Nolerules or whatever your name is, I was stating my opinion so go grab a drink and enjoy your own opinion and deal with the nature of others existing

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #47
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
you are like the third person out of three. maybe read through the thread bro before you act like my opinion's rare? freakyman made a thread shouting he was here and in the first few sentences states that HE EVEN KNOWS everyone dislikes him. back despite the haters he said
Believe me, if you left NO ONE WOULD CARE OR NOTICE! So stop being a hypocrite and loosen the fuck up...

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:43 AM   #48
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #49

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Believe me, if you left NO ONE WOULD CARE OR NOTICE! So stop being a hypocrite and loosen the fuck up...
it's irrelevant I don't care if people would care if I left but you do! you created a thread to get attention about returning to this board! post and make good discussion and get it that way!

I'm just saying bro, there's a reason that people practically rejoiced at your few day ban, why not take a little heeding from it and stop clowning up the site so much. first minute back and you post a 'look at me! look at me!' thread.... apparently you have been sucking nolerules junk or donating credits to him too it would appear so that's not cool either BRO

Rafael Nadal
Old 11-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #50

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's irrelevant I don't care if people would care if I left but you do! you created a thread to get attention about returning to this board! post and make good discussion and get it that way!

I'm just saying bro, there's a reason that people practically rejoiced at your few day ban, why not take a little heeding from it and stop clowning up the site so much. first minute back and you post a 'look at me! look at me!' thread.... apparently you have been sucking nolerules junk or donating credits to him too it would appear so that's not cool either BRO
Then don't bug me about people not caring about my comeback you mug

Why would I stop? It's fun. And no, I actually have supporters unlike you

P.S. Are you a boy or girl, and who the hell is your avi?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 11-27-2012, 01:56 AM   #51

Quote:
Then don't bug me about people not caring about my comeback you mug

Why would I stop? It's fun. And no, I actually have supporters unlike you

P.S. Are you a boy or girl, and who the hell is your avi?
i'm not trying to gather up supporters like you doe, cause I'm not a melodramatic teenager.....

her name's Carly Pope

Rafael Nadal
Old 11-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #52

Quote:
i'm not trying to gather up supporters like you doe, cause I'm not a melodramatic teenager.....

her name's Carly Pope
Yet, you're criticizing my lack of supporters?

What's with the Popetarding?

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 02:50 AM   #53
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
156mphserve: Never managing you in FITD again.
What does this even mean and where does it come from? If you manage FITD you have to include any draw that I post.

Didn't read the rest

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 AM   #54
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

And I believe if you were going for "back" you probably should have said opposite of front. It has less meanings thean chest

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:04 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
What does this even mean and where does it come from? If you manage FITD you have to include any draw that I post.

Didn't read the rest
Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
And I believe if you were going for "back" you probably should have said opposite of front. It has less meanings thean chest
Not necessarily. You're such a mug that your draw simply won't be counted.

I actually thought of that, but it'd be way too simple.

Quote: