Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1] - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #841
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Not a chance. This thing is doing all the work by itself.
So does it go past the top 400?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #842
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
So does it go past the top 400?
Why are you asking this? All the information is in the OP. I thought you already knew there is a link to a file with all the details, including week-by-week points for all ATP ranked players.

If you all want me to post more than the Top 400 in the OP, say so, and I will do so.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #843
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why are you asking this? All the information is in the OP. I thought you already knew there is a link to a file with all the details, including week-by-week points for all ATP ranked players.

If you all want me to post more than the Top 400 in the OP, say so, and I will do so.
Sorry, I either did not read that part or did not take it in.

No, the top 400 is fine, I was just wondering if it wen't further, I see there is a link to all of it.

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #844
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Final "Live" week just started. After this, the rankings for the next week will be determined in the Monday previous to that week, by only adding and subtracting Futures events.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #845
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Last night and this morning on the ATP website above the rankings display there was this note :

Quote:
Rankings Note: The South African Airways ATP Rankings as of Monday, 19 November are the official year-end rankings.
that means the rankings after the DC final and before Tyumen and Toyota challengers.

I'm not exactly sure what it means and/or implies.

I wonder if it implies that the "Race for London 2013" will include the challengers of Tyumen, Toyota and the Challenger Tour Finals.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #846
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Last night and this morning on the ATP website above the rankings display there was this note :

that means the rankings after the DC final and before Tyumen and Toyota challengers.

I'm not exactly sure what it means and/or implies.

I wonder if it implies that the "Race for London 2013" will include the challengers of Tyumen, Toyota and the Challenger Tour Finals.
I think that the race for London restarted last week, that's what it was implying. I might be wrong, though.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #847
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Keep up the great work, Slasher. This is so useful. I can't thank you enough!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #848
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I think that the race for London restarted last week, that's what it was implying. I might be wrong, though.
that's also what I thought.

Although I still think they will include the DC final (which was previous week-end actually) as well (as they did last year), because top-players played that Davis cup (Ferrer and Berdych) and in the end the ATP will need to have the same rankings for the "ATP rankings" and the "Race for London" before the WTF (as officially in the rulebook it's the rankings which define the 8 qualifiers)
Old 11-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #849
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's also what I thought.

Although I still think they will include the DC final (which was previous week-end actually) as well (as they did last year), because top-players played that Davis cup (Ferrer and Berdych) and in the end the ATP will need to have the same rankings for the "ATP rankings" and the "Race for London" before the WTF (as officially in the rulebook it's the rankings which define the 8 qualifiers)
Any idea when the 2013 rule book will be released?
Pratik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #850
country flag duong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Any idea when the 2013 rule book will be released?
no, but anyway the rulebook is far from saying everything on the rankings, it's rather made for lawyers than for technical precisions : quite often the team in charge of the rankings made precisions in the rankings FAQ which were not in the rulebook for instance.

And the "Race to London" which this team in charge of the rankings has reintroduced this year on the ATP website was not even mentioned in the 2012 rulebook.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #851
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, but anyway the rulebook is far from saying everything on the rankings, it's rather made for lawyers than for technical precisions : quite often the team in charge of the rankings made precisions in the rankings FAQ which were not in the rulebook for instance.

And the "Race to London" which this team in charge of the rankings has reintroduced this year on the ATP website was not even mentioned in the 2012 rulebook.
Probably. But, it would give us an idea about dates. For example,

Quote:
A 2012 ATP commitment player is any player positioned in the Top 30 in the South African Airways ATP 2011 Rankings (singles) as of November 14, 2011.
From what I gather, there are no rules needed for the "Race to London". It being mentioned on the website is probably just for fans.

Quote:
The top seven (7) players in the South African Airways ATP Rankings as of the Monday after the last ATP World Tour tournament of the calendar year; followed by....
I believe this makes it clear that DC final and all tournaments after the previous year WTF will be included in the "Race".(to answer the doubt in your response to Bulldog)
Pratik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #852
country flag J99

Quote:
Final "Live" week just started. After this, the rankings for the next week will be determined in the Monday previous to that week, by only adding and subtracting Futures events.
Yeah, I think after this week since it will be just Futures until next season maybe you should do the top 500 to get more Futures action in, at least until next season.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #853
country flag J99

Quote:

I think I heard that the DC points are for next years race.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #854
country flag duong

Quote:
I think I heard that the DC points are for next years race.
if you heard it here that's us who said it

that's what has happened in the last years and what I think will happen next years, yes. Because as I said and Pratik said, the only official ranking for the WTF qualification is the ATP rankings, the "Race to London" is nice to see but has no official existence.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #855
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Yeah, I think after this week since it will be just Futures until next season maybe you should do the top 500 to get more Futures action in, at least until next season.
It has to be Top 800, because I'll have to use the first two images produced, instead of the first. Making the images bigger is not a good idea.
Closed Thread