David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #256
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

0-15

0-30

15-30

15-40

30-40

broken

its most likely over
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #257
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he got berankis in the first round of paris qualies

could be trouble. Rycka has beaten him before and he likes these courts
Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #258
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I like this draw, for David. Berankis in many ways is quite similar to Goffin, but Goffin does a lot of things a little bit better than Berankis. There games have slight conceptual differences, though, and it's dangerous for me to compare them as similar.

As a huge fan of both, it's a nightmare draw for me. I wish both of them luck and may the better man win.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #259
country flag misty1
Banned!

rycka routined david in geneva last year . Im kind of feeling a straight set loss here

it sucks because i would like to see both end their year on a positive note. Rycka will be playing challengers after this but i think this will be it for david so i will pull for him more
Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #260
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Goffin has improved a bit since 2011, don't you think?

Berankis is still to find a level he's reached before, but I feel a big return to form is imminent, although perhaps due nxt season.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #261
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Goffin has improved a bit since 2011, don't you think?

Berankis is still to find a level he's reached before, but I feel a big return to form is imminent, although perhaps due nxt season.
without doubt but that doesnt change the fact that i think rycka probably likes these kind of courts a little more and its a quick turn around for david

plus rycka will be fighting to maintain a top 100 ranking over the next couple of months so he'll be motivated
Old 10-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #262
country flag The Prince

Yes, very true. Ryčka has immediate motivation which is to get into the AO directly.

We'll see of Goffin is over his poor performance of today.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #263
country flag misty1
Banned!

rycka routined him again

i think thats it for him for the year but im not sure. If anyone else has some information it would be appreciated
Old 10-30-2012, 06:51 PM   #264
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't surprised. He's not strong enough for three weeks in a row yet.

Enjoy a great off-season David and lets see you come firing all cylinders in 2013 at Chennai! Stay healthy, and grow tougher! Great chances there in Chennai IMO, provided he gets a slightly favourable draw, which he just might, given his year end ranking.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #265
country flag The Prince

Yeah, great year champ. Let's have an even better 2013.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #266
country flag kevin_071

kevin_071 is on a distinguished road

I would expect him to be a seeded player in Roland Garros next year

Li Na Serena Williams

Zhang Ling Zheng Jie Peng Shaui

Andy Roddick Milos Raonic

Grigor Dimitrov Ryan Harrison

Novak Djokovic

Last edited by kevin_071 : 11-26-2012 at 01:46 PM.
kevin_071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #267
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_071 View Post
I would expect to be a seeded player in Roland Garros next year
me too

might be able to grab a seed at the australian with a strong performance in chennai
Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #268
country flag The Prince

Brisbane, eh?
Old 12-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #269
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Why is David not playing in Chennai? He did so well there in the past. Should have at least made it 3 years in a row. I hope his decision to play Brisbane doesn't get him a first round exit. Really want to see him make a great AO 2013, and he needs at least a few matches to begin with.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:33 AM   #270
country flag misty1
Banned!

he got ebden in first round of brisbane. Then melzer or a qualifier and the raonic in the QF..which could be interesting

he can definately make the QF here. I know he could beat melzer if he got the chance in the second round.