Is MTF Even THAT Good Without Its Best Characters? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #76
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is MTF Even THAT Good Without Its Best Characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
MTF has been declining since I've stopped posting as much as I used to. That said, I am a beacon of light here. No, not in the way RFK or Clay Death think they are. I bring something to this site that no one else does, but in that way. I'm not a messiah or anything. I'm the opposite, and MTF needs someone like that to stay interesting/entertaining. Also, a lot of the posters who created entertainment on here are all banned. Too bad, but that's how it is. Needless to say, I'm one of the only great posters left. When will I be gone, I wonder?
And then people wonder why you are #1 seed for ACC You struggle to understand simple jokes and most of the time can't detect any kind of sarcasm, yet you call yourself entertaining?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #77
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MTF has been declining since I've stopped posting as much as I used to. That said, I am a beacon of light here. No, not in the way RFK or Clay Death think they are. I bring something to this site that no one else does, but in that way. I'm not a messiah or anything. I'm the opposite, and MTF needs someone like that to stay interesting/entertaining. Also, a lot of the posters who created entertainment on here are all banned. Too bad, but that's how it is. Needless to say, I'm one of the only great posters left. When will I be gone, I wonder?

Bless you, if that's really what you think.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #78
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't believe people missed this fine piece of ACC campaigning, should earn you quite a few votes.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #79
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Can't believe people missed this fine piece of ACC campaigning, should earn you quite a few votes.
If it does, it's not likely to be enough. Momentum clearly for SdG who is pulling ahead now. For some reason he tends to come from behind. Perhaps time-zone related? Haven't checked to see if there's any geographical preference in play here.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #80
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Is MTF Even THAT Good Without Its Best Characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
And then people wonder why you are #1 seed for ACC You struggle to understand simple jokes and most of the time can't detect any kind of sarcasm, yet you call yourself entertaining?
Some #1 seed I am. Losing badly in the quarter-finals to a poster who's been banned for the past 7 months

This is probably the worst result for a #1 seed in the entire ACC, ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

Bless you, if that's really what you think.
It's true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
It won't do a difference. People are blind and vote on past form. SdG was going to win every time. Even if he was only around for a week this year he'd still get the votes because people are idiots and vote on what the poster was like last year.

Also, it's not campaigning if it's the truth, which is exactly what I dish out, all the time.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #81
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some #1 seed I am. Losing badly in the quarter-finals to a poster who's been banned for the past 7 months

This is probably the worst result for a #1 seed in the entire ACC, ever
You forget that nominations took 5 days, while voting lasts 24h, so usually only the most frequent members get to vote.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 11-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #82
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You forget that nominations took 5 days, while voting lasts 24h, so usually only the most frequent members get to vote.
You could not be any more wrong.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #83
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Mooza still butthurt about the 12-hour window
Old 11-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #84
Slacker

Is it 12 hours? Even worse then.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #85
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Mooza still butthurt about the 12-hour window
It is a ridiculous system. What is the rush? There is no need to rush through the competition. 24 hour voting window is the way forward, I'm telling you. It gives everyone a chance to vote which leads to more accurate results.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #86
Slacker

Btw,

Quote:
Also, it's not campaigning if it's the truth, which is exactly what I dish out, all the time.
Bare assertion fallacy
Old 11-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #87
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to like this Sapeod guy. He stands up for himself like a true man.

Though he is still a complete clown
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #88
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I use this one quite a few times
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #89
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

short answer no.

long answer HELL NO

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #90
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys really need me here, don't you?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote