Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 290 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #4336
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

star bought a iphone
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #4337
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I went to one of those outlet malls today. My sister broke a few of those glass tops of her corning wares and wanted me to buy some for replacement. The corningware store in the mall is the only place I know that you can buy the covers, glass or plastic, only. Since I was there and the shopping crowd was not that crazy, I shopped around and ended up buying myself a tote as a birthday gift. The tote has a compartment for a 13" Mac Book which means lots of room for my ipad It's perfect as I can put the ipad with it's porfolio case inside.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #4338
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star bought a iphone
I just downloaded that vertical sports app. I've always had the phone. How do you get rid of that message in the posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #4339
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I just downloaded that vertical sports app. I've always had the phone. How do you get rid of that message in the posts?

You have to go to settings, scroll down to signature and turned it off. The problem with the latest version is, every time you got back in, the signature was reset so you have to turn it off every time
Old 11-25-2012, 02:42 AM   #4340
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been able to master the app It works terribly for me.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 AM   #4341
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I went on a bit of a shopping spree for myself today

WHATEVER. I SURVIVED THIS WEEKEND (so far) I DESERVE A BLACK FRIDAY GIFT FOR MYSELF

And Anthropologie was having 25% off their clearance

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:58 AM   #4342
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I only had to wait 2 hours in line to print some school material
You should see Indian Colleges then Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy

Quote:
Where is home? I thought it was in India.

I like a little temp difference between the seasons. Not too much tho. I would be happy if it was no lower than 40F in winter. I don't need snow and wouldn't miss it. Snow should stay in the mountains IMO

I am right now living near my college My house is not here but in the capital New Delhi .Thats also in India I have seen slow only once in my life when I was in Michigan in December .I somehow enjoyed it . They are saying temperature is 10 degrees .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I went to one of those outlet malls today. My sister broke a few of those glass tops of her corning wares and wanted me to buy some for replacement. The corningware store in the mall is the only place I know that you can buy the covers, glass or plastic, only. Since I was there and the shopping crowd was not that crazy, I shopped around and ended up buying myself a tote as a birthday gift. The tote has a compartment for a 13" Mac Book which means lots of room for my ipad It's perfect as I can put the ipad with it's porfolio case inside.
seeing the black friday mayhem on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I haven't been able to master the app It works terribly for me.
I like the app to be honest Its nice but the smileys are bad
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #4343
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It's confusing. I couldn't find this thread until I finally noticed the stickie tab at the top.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #4344
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
You should see Indian Colleges then Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy
But this wasn't college! It was a print shop, in a mall

Quote:
It's confusing. I couldn't find this thread until I finally noticed the stickie tab at the top.

My opinion? Forget the app. The only thing I find it useful for is posting photos I have stored on my phone. Other than that I use the regular browser!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #4345
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

How does one even post photos on the app? I've used the app probably three times, but it's useless on the whole. I have no idea how to do anything complicated.

Everything is so Christmassy around town now. It's beautiful.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #4346
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
How does one even post photos on the app? I've used the app probably three times, but it's useless on the whole. I have no idea how to do anything complicated.

Everything is so Christmassy around town now. It's beautiful.
Very easy but I can't tell you how cause I don't have the phone here
Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #4347
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Very easy but I can't tell you how cause I don't have the phone here
You're such a helpful soul.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #4348
country flag arm

Will explain you later
Old 11-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #4349
country flag The Prince

There is no need to.

If I ever want to post photos, I'll just transfer them over to my PC. Thank you anyway, though.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #4350
country flag arm

Can I spam a little bit with photos?
Closed Thread