Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 286 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #4276
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I know. Well you chose that career.

If it makes you feel better (or not), I got up after you in real time, and you are five hours behind.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #4277
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I know. Well you chose that career.

If it makes you feel better (or not), I got up after you in real time, and you are five hours behind.
Well this is not really a career I chose, it's a career thats better than nothing

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #4278
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Well this is not really a career I chose, it's a career thats better than nothing

Well, I'm sure there are many positives to it.

Oh, and you don't want to know what time I woke up at this morning… well, was it really morning?
Old 11-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #4279
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I'm sure there are many positives to it.

Oh, and you don't want to know what time I woke up at this morning… well, was it really morning?
Ohhhh shush you and your

I need to try to stay up til a normal hour or I'll be all messed up.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #4280
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Ohhhh shush you and your

I need to try to stay up til a normal hour or I'll be all messed up.
Go and drink a cup of coffee.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #4281
#freeviktor

Quote:
Go and drink a cup of coffee.
I already had two laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge cups this morning :awwww:

Old 11-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #4282
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I already had two laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge cups this morning :awwww:
Have three more, then.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #4283
#freeviktor

That's a possibility

I wish there was some sort of good movie on TV but I browsed through and hate everything

Old 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #4284
country flag The Prince

Did you watch the football yesterday?
Old 11-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #4285
#freeviktor

Quote:
Did you watch the football yesterday?
Most of the first two games, but I didn't watch the Pats. It hurts to watch the Pats without my fave Rob Gronkowski playing (It also really hurts my fantasy team )

I was hoping the Lions game would have ended in a tie My father needed Houston, and when OT started I was like "I bet this ends in a tie" then with each turnover in the OT he was and and There were only a few more minutes left when they scored If it had ended in tie he would have be so mad Naturally I cheer against whatever my father wants to happen. He does the same to me, it's why he claims to be a Federer fan

I mainly paid attention to the Redskins game because I have RG3 in fantasy

Old 11-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #4286
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Most of the first two games, but I didn't watch the Pats. It hurts to watch the Pats without my fave Rob Gronkowski playing (It also really hurts my fantasy team )

I was hoping the Lions game would have ended in a tie My father needed Houston, and when OT started I was like "I bet this ends in a tie" then with each turnover in the OT he was and and There were only a few more minutes left when they scored If it had ended in tie he would have be so mad Naturally I cheer against whatever my father wants to happen. He does the same to me, it's why he claims to be a Federer fan

Well, they have Aaron Henandez coming back to relieve some pressure for them, but I have no idea how fantasy football works and if you get to replace injured players.

RG3 He was dope last night.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #4287
#freeviktor

Well basically, you draft players for every offensive position and then you just pick a defense.

So Gronkowski was my TE and since he's miles and away the most amazing for TD production, there wasn't really any available replacement that is the same. Gronk is good for about 20 fantasy points any given Sunday, but the choices I had to pick up were only worth about 4-5. So I have another tight end, but... Gronk can never be replaced

Old 11-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #4288
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Well basically, you draft players for every offensive position and then you just pick a defense.

So Gronkowski was my TE and since he's miles and away the most amazing for TD production, there wasn't really any available replacement that is the same. Gronk is good for about 20 fantasy points any given Sunday, but the choices I had to pick up were only worth about 4-5. So I have another tight end, but... Gronk can never be replaced

I'm a big newbie to the sport, so I'd be awful at FF, to be honest.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #4289
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My theory is that all Fed fans must be pretending.

Quote:

Why the tiny hats?

Anyway, It so nuts about opening the stores early. But it must be because retailers think they can make more money like that. Surely the customers who wait at midnight would also wait at 10 a.m.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #4290
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Was this posted in the videos thread and I just missed it?

star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread