Hianland - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: You want?

Yes 12 33.33%
No 24 66.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #451
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 28
Posts: 13,455
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Viruzzz. Sums up everything about Hian that pissed me off. Comparing him to true MTF legends like Start da Fail is actually a grave insult to them.
__________________
Roger Federer
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #452
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,315
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Viruzzz. Sums up everything about Hian that pissed me off. Comparing him to true MTF legends like Start da Fail is actually a grave insult to them.
You must spread some reputation, bla bla bla...

Edit: remember me I owe you some good rep, or a drink.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #453
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,788
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Sure, change the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Still... Puting me in that category is just bullshit, you should really consider reading my posts before talking, the same with all the people you judge.
Think again, dude, is it ME the hater here?

Here's the thing, the "Haters" is something you earn if you act in a way the people don't accept.
Everyone has dislikers, people who don't support them, even you, dude, look at your poll in the "old vs new freakyman", only the Wombat voted for you, if you really care about the other people opinions (it seems you do, because if you don't you wouldn't open that thread), you should consider that poll.
And, for the record, no, those people who voted "old freaky" aren't haters.

Hian was really annoying, I don't like him because he insulted me when I said Tsonga would win "X match", he lost though, and the guy started insulting me.

I think those kind of attitudes deserve haters. Still, I didn't hated him.

Then, the guy starting beeing and attention bitch, trolling and polluting all over GM, I remember really good users here being reaaaally pissed off like Hkz or lady Mateya. They're people who talk about tennis, normally seriously or with good irony and sense of humor.

Now, this guy Hian, was reaaaaally annoying, making stupid polls, opening weird threads where he included himself as the Great God of tennis and MTF.
Oh, another thing for the record: People don't like stupid-ego-supermen.

Annoying + Denying other people the chance of talk about tennis without entering a troll thread, I think he deserved the haters, Dylan (is it your name, right? you can call me Johnny if you like).
I understand that there was a lot of people who enjoyed him, but i'm reaaaaaaally sure here, there was a bigger ammount of people who disliked his way of acting.

I personally used the ignore feature on him, and I HATE the ignore feature.

I don't know, dude, if you mind my opinion and thoughts, here they are.
I can't help people misunderstanding...

Yes, I can't change your opinions mate, and I'm not trying to. There may be people I hate in this world, but if they were ever to leave/pass, then I sure as hell wouldn't be celebrating. It's ridiculous. I hate T-Doc more than any other poster here, people may not understand it but I do. If he were to leave I would definitely be happy, but I wouldn't make multiple threads and post insulting things multiple times like this Hian hating "community" has done. I sure as hell wasn't expecting for no one to say anything mean, but you have all gone way too far with this and that is the point I'm trying to make.

Nice to finally know your name
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #454
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,315
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Come on, Freaky, even you should admit that guy was an attention bitch, a troll, and his threads in GM wasn't really tennis-discussion. You can also admit he was annoying for the most of the people and his polls were stupid.

(All the things you make bold in my post).

If you think insulting a people is hating him, you're reaaaaaaally peeing outside the bottle.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #455
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,788
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Come on, Freaky, even you should admit that guy was an attention bitch, a troll, and his threads in GM wasn't really tennis-discussion. You can also admit he was annoying for the most of the people and his polls were stupid.

(All the things you make bold in my post).

If you think insulting a people is hating him, you're reaaaaaaally peeing outside the bottle.
At least I'm accepting your opinions whereas you won't even consider mine. I liked Hian, it's true. I am accepting that fact that you disliked him, but I'm saying that you've all gone overboard.

I guess I'm peeing outside the bottle then
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #456
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,315
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

WTF!??!! Dude are you on something!?

Read my long post again if you think i'm not considering your opinion, JEEZ...

And I said you're messing with the wrong people and getting angry with the people you shouldn't, I still believe this after reading that.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #457
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,788
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
WTF!??!! Dude are you on something!?

Read my long post again if you think i'm not considering your opinion, JEEZ...

And I said you're messing with the wrong people and getting angry with the people you shouldn't, I still believe this after reading that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Come on, Freaky, even you should admit that guy was an attention bitch, a troll, and his threads in GM wasn't really tennis-discussion. You can also admit he was annoying for the most of the people and his polls were stupid.

(All the things you make bold in my post).

If you think insulting a people is hating him, you're reaaaaaaally peeing outside the bottle.
Definitely respecting my opinion I think you're on something...
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #458
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,315
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Definitely respecting my opinion I think you're on something...
You disappoint me Freakyman. I tried, I really tried reasoning with you.
I didn't insult you, I made a reasonable post sharing you my opinion (not so many people do this, you know? specially in MTF), and you're acting like an 8 year-old.
Don't deny the facts dude, read my post and you'd see that I respect all people who appreciated Hian, I would never agree with that, but it's ok for me.
Don't read terms like "Attention bitch" or "annoying" as an insult, you don't think he was? Really?
The guy made EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to drew attention, he changed his username, he called himself the Goat, FFS HE PERMABANNED HIMSELF!

Also, pleaaaaaaase, don't be like that. If I say "you're on something", please, don't use the "NO U thing", that's really childish, and I know you, even at your age, can be reaaaaally more mature than that... Well, at least the "old Freakyman" was.
Being mature is not always a matter of age. Look at yourself, I'd never said that the old freakyman was 13 years old.

I can understand people celebrating, the guy was really annoying, when he was in trolling mode with someone in particular, he didn't give that guy a rest and insulted and annoyed him in every post he made. That day with the Tsonga-thing, he was like that with me. He deserves this, that's not an opinion, that's a fact, be annoying and people would be happy when you're out, it's how the communities work. I think we can consider this a fact too.

If you really think I was not considering your opinion, I have nothing more to say, sorry dude, I used to like your old-form, when someone is a newbie in the forum is more respectful with the others.

Reconsider what you just said, well... If you want, I won't be your guide here.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #459
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,788
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I'm on my phone at the moment, so it'd take hours to express all of my thoughts from here. I'll respond once I get on the computer.
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #460
country flag Mr Brightside
Registered User
 
Mr Brightside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,991
Mr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

this forum is so full of pathetic childs
i'm glad Hian showed he's just too superior for this troll forum
__________________
R.I.P. Fede
Mr Brightside is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #461
country flag August
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 24
Posts: 5,278
August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brightside View Post
this forum is so full of pathetic childs
i'm glad Hian showed he's just too superior for this troll forum
Despite many people think so, MTF doesn't mean Mugs' Tennis Forums but Mugs' & Trolls' Forums. Especially during the offseason you can't find tennis discussion. So you're right in saying MTF is a troll forum.
__________________
My blog: August on Sports
My twitter: @AugustOnSports


Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #462
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,788
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
You disappoint me Freakyman. I tried, I really tried reasoning with you.
I didn't insult you, I made a reasonable post sharing you my opinion (not so many people do this, you know? specially in MTF), and you're acting like an 8 year-old.
Don't deny the facts dude, read my post and you'd see that I respect all people who appreciated Hian, I would never agree with that, but it's ok for me.
Don't read terms like "Attention bitch" or "annoying" as an insult, you don't think he was? Really?
The guy made EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to drew attention, he changed his username, he called himself the Goat, FFS HE PERMABANNED HIMSELF!

Also, pleaaaaaaase, don't be like that. If I say "you're on something", please, don't use the "NO U thing", that's really childish, and I know you, even at your age, can be reaaaaally more mature than that... Well, at least the "old Freakyman" was.
Being mature is not always a matter of age. Look at yourself, I'd never said that the old freakyman was 13 years old.

I can understand people celebrating, the guy was really annoying, when he was in trolling mode with someone in particular, he didn't give that guy a rest and insulted and annoyed him in every post he made. That day with the Tsonga-thing, he was like that with me. He deserves this, that's not an opinion, that's a fact, be annoying and people would be happy when you're out, it's how the communities work. I think we can consider this a fact too.

If you really think I was not considering your opinion, I have nothing more to say, sorry dude, I used to like your old-form, when someone is a newbie in the forum is more respectful with the others.

Reconsider what you just said, well... If you want, I won't be your guide here.
Let's begin:

This argument isn't about you hating me, so I have no clue why you said the bolded portion.

I pointed out where you didn't respect my opinion, and you ignored that.

Hian didn't do it for attention, he was genuinely funny and he's the only person on the forum who could consistently make me literally lol, which I know you don't understand.

Don't call me immature when you're the one asking if I was on something, which is highly immature especially from you.

Again, you're calling it a fact which isn't even considering other points of view. Hian was a victim this whole time, just because some people didn't find him funny they decided to be consistently mean to him. I don't blame him for acting out, especially when everyone was rude to him first.

Now it's great you have nothing more to say, because you just contradicted yourself 2 posts in a row. Have fun. I couldn't give a fly's fuck what you thought about my posts Johnny. I used to like your old posts, but I don't constantly harass you to go back.

The end.
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #463
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,315
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Come on, you could do better than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I pointed out where you didn't respect my opinion, and you ignored that.
False, I clearly said I respect all opinions, that should be enough, I have nothing more to say of that subject, I respected it, though, if I don't agree, I won't shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Hian didn't do it for attention, he was genuinely funny and he's the only person on the forum who could consistently make me literally lol, which I know you don't understand.
Your opinion, I respect it, though, as you said. No. I don't understand, I'd never understand how the fuck Hian could make someone laugh, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Don't call me immature when you're the one asking if I was on something, which is highly immature especially from you.
Well... You have a point here, but I think I have a point also.
When I said that, was because I was pretty annoyed, you said I didn't respect your opinion without a single clue. I do, Dylan, I do... I've always respected your opinion. It hurts when someone tries to dismiss one without clues, dude.
Please, pleeeeeaaaaaaase, don't give me the "NO U" argument again. If you think you're the mature one here... Good for you, FreakyGoat !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
just because some people didn't find him funny they decided to be consistently mean to him. I don't blame him for acting out, especially when everyone was rude to him first.
As I said before, in my case, he insulted me first without a single clue, pathetic from him.
So I highly doubt what you said in this case.

I think that's not true. I think those people didn't decide to be mean with no arguments. They had reasons: Because of his trolling and beeing an annoying poster, when someone's pushed a lot, it's possible to react beeing a little mean. Hian liked that, you know? if not, he'd have stopped, he knew exactly that he annoyed people, even himself admited that, he used to like those little wars he created.
When he was out of "weapons", he decided to insult people who think different than him.
It was reaaaally bad to enter GM and find 5 Hian threads with the only content of "HEY, I?M THE GOAT? WHO'S THE SECOND GOAT? VOTE!", use the Non-tennis forum, ffs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I couldn't give a fly's fuck what you thought about my posts
Highly doubt it! You shouldn't be answering then. I answer you, because I care about your opinion and I think I can make you understand my point of view.
You're always asking for others' opinion (read the titles of your threads then).
Also, a little advice, you should consider reading my posts like this one more seriously, it's better when someone is patient and try to reason with another.

Also, let's see who's the one who contradicts himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Mr. viruzzz my clowning is only for the off-season. The mature as Freak3yman84 will be back in January I can assure you. But yes, I have a lot of haters now. I'll probably switch back now, as this has woken me up.

The old Freak3yman84 is back!
I really hope that's still the truth
Let's see what happens in January.


One last thing, Freaky.
"My old posts" and my new posts are the same. The only who changed here is you. "Old Freakyman" liked me, and I'm cool with that, that guy was cool, was amazing, and that couldn't be changed

There's not such a thing as old Viruz and new Viruz. I'm the same, and i'm ok with people liking or disliking me, what I know, is your old-self liked me, I understand your new-self disliking me when I just try to reason with him.

The new freakyman answer in an agressive way, try to relax.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #464
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,788
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Come on, you could do better than this.



False, I clearly said I respect all opinions, that should be enough, I have nothing more to say of that subject, I respected it, though, if I don't agree, I won't shut up.


Your opinion, I respect it, though, as you said. No. I don't understand, I'd never understand how the fuck Hian could make someone laugh, sorry.


Well... You have a point here, but I think I have a point also.
When I said that, was because I was pretty annoyed, you said I didn't respect your opinion without a single clue. I do, Dylan, I do... I've always respected your opinion. It hurts when someone tries to dismiss one without clues, dude.
Please, pleeeeeaaaaaaase, don't give me the "NO U" argument again. If you think you're the mature one here... Good for you, FreakyGoat !



As I said before, in my case, he insulted me first without a single clue, pathetic from him.
So I highly doubt what you said in this case.


I think that's not true. I think those people didn't decide to be mean with no arguments. They had reasons: Because of his trolling and beeing an annoying poster, when someone's pushed a lot, it's possible to react beeing a little mean. Hian liked that, you know? if not, he'd have stopped, he knew exactly that he annoyed people, even himself admited that, he used to like those little wars he created.
When he was out of "weapons", he decided to insult people who think different than him.
It was reaaaally bad to enter GM and find 5 Hian threads with the only content of "HEY, I?M THE GOAT? WHO'S THE SECOND GOAT? VOTE!", use the Non-tennis forum, ffs.





Highly doubt it! You shouldn't be answering then. I answer you, because I care about your opinion and I think I can make you understand my point of view.
You're always asking for others' opinion (read the titles of your threads then).
Also, a little advice, you should consider reading my posts like this one more seriously, it's better when someone is patient and try to reason with another.


Also, let's see who's the one who contradicts himself:



I really hope that's still the truth
Let's see what happens in January.


One last thing, Freaky.
"My old posts" and my new posts are the same. The only who changed here is you. "Old Freakyman" liked me, and I'm cool with that, that guy was cool, was amazing, and that couldn't be changed

There's not such a thing as old Viruz and new Viruz. I'm the same, and i'm ok with people liking or disliking me, what I know, is your old-self liked me, I understand your new-self disliking me when I just try to reason with him.

The new freakyman answer in an agressive way, try to relax.
The post you ignored that showed where you didn't respect my opinion, read it: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=457

As I said, other people were unnecessarily rude to him, so he took it out on the wrong person. Not his fault, everyone does it.

It was indeed unnecessarily rude. If you don't like him: ignore him. Which you did, nice job, but other people didn't...

And no, that was a lie. Old Freaky isn't coming back whether anyone likes it or not.

Your ego is insanely overwhelming here. At least I was able to admit my posts changed... I'm sorry to have to break this to you Johnny, but your posts have indeed changed.

And no I won't try to relax.

- My crossing out was helping me keep track of what I've answered, multiple of them with the first thing I said.
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #465
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,315
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Ok, I tried.
Here all people are witness that I tried. See you in the forums, Dylan.
__________________
I do not support Pere Riba.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios