Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 281 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #4201
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I don't care about food It's funny, because for me food really isn't a very important part of traveling, unlike for most people.
You are in St. Petersburg. It's Russia so there are potatoes and it's on the Baltic so there will be fish. That's all you need.

p.s. Is this mountain pic better?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #4202
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It wouldn't be a biggie for me if it was just a few days, but a month? That's a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You are in St. Petersburg. It's Russia so there are potatoes and it's on the Baltic so there will be fish. That's all you need.

p.s. Is this mountain pic better?
It's equally stunning. The other has the charm of being blurry yet so cool.

Fish and potatoes are perfect. All I need more is fruit and veggies and yogurts. If they have that, I will be fine
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #4203
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy Birthday to the best vmom ever!!

I love you!

I second this Happy birthday!!!!
Quote:
Also happy thanksgiving, my dear Americans
Thank you

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #4204
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fish and potatoes are perfect. All I need more is fruit and veggies and yogurts. If they have that, I will be fine

Might not be so heavy on the fruits and vegetables, but that will prepare you for the trans-siberian trek.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #4205
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

The way they prepare the food is weird, though. It's a complete contrast to what I'm used to over here.

There's lots of different kinds of soups, meats and pies, which are interesting, but I didn't really like.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #4206
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
If all I have to do to charm you is take blurry, bad photos --
Old 11-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #4207
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
The way they prepare the food is weird, though. It's a complete contrast to what I'm used to over here.

There's lots of different kinds of soups, meats and pies, which are interesting, but I didn't really like.
Aren't the English renown world-wide for having horrible food?
Old 11-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #4208
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We don't have a cuisine any more, to be honest. We just take the best bits from everyone else.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #4209
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Might not be so heavy on the fruits and vegetables, but that will prepare you for the trans-siberian trek.
I will get used to it

Quote:

To be honest, a month in the UK would be equally painful for me, food-wise.

Quote:
If all I have to do to charm you is take blurry, bad photos --
it was the context and the fact that you did not plan it and that you did not care about the photo. It all adds up together and makes it fascinating. But I prefer you keep taking photos with your super cool photo camera. Especially when you go to IW and stalk Nole
Old 11-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #4210
country flag arm

Quote:
Great minds think alike.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #4211
country flag The Prince

Quote:
What does the UK have to do with this? I hate it when people bring up irrelevant things.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #4212
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Great minds think alike.
English cuisine has nothing to do with it. Don't know why either of you mentioned it.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:13 AM   #4213
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I will get used to it

it was the context and the fact that you did not plan it and that you did not care about the photo. It all adds up together and makes it fascinating. But I prefer you keep taking photos with your super cool photo camera. Especially when you go to IW and stalk Nole
This latest one was just the phone.

I can't be bothered to stalk Nole. Sorry. The only player I will moderately stalk is Rafa, and that only barely because I hate the crowds at his practices.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:13 AM   #4214
country flag arm

Quote:
What does the UK have to do with this? I hate it when people bring up irrelevant things.
It's not irrelevant. For you Russian food it terrible and whether you do it consciously or not, you're comparing it to the food you usually eat, therefore your opinion is highly influenced by your country's own cuisine.

Quote:
This latest one was just the phone.

I can't be bothered to stalk Nole. Sorry. The only player I will moderately stalk is Rafa, and that only barely because I hate the crowds at his practices.
But you will still take a couple of photos for me. For us here! No?
Old 11-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #4215
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
English cuisine has nothing to do with it. Don't know why either of you mentioned it.
Closed Thread