Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 260 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #3886
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Crazy and Paranoid Chat Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
So domesticated.
yes

Quote:
The weather is too hot/too cold?
low pressure
today i feel way better

Quote:
Now Nole is your favourite top player because of Arsen.
yes
and i started caring about Crvena Zvezda in football

Quote:
Stop plunging the knife into my heart. It's still too soon to talk about it.
i can mention some old chokes, maybe it's been long enough nah, you know what i mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Nathii was on fire ripping into the ATP board member on Twitter but did it in the right way.
srsly, how can he ask a question "how many players should make a living off tennis? 100? 200? 500? 1000?" and then mention he means "50-100K netto profit/year" as if it was the biggest problem - for 1000th guy to earn $100K per year. ofc people will say it's ridiculous (just like they say football players are hugely overpaid etc.) and he will have a "proof" that "public opinion says the current system is fair"
manipulative shit just like this ATP university where players are taught how to not reply to doping and match fixing questions and stuff.

i will absolutely write an article on how bookmakers can manipulate matches on ITF tour (yes, not gamblers approaching players, but bookie employees are the biggest scum, players are scared of them) and journalists, even if they pay a monthly fee for national media association, pay taxes for their job, take a cost of going to the tournament (them or media they represent), they are still not allowed to update from ITF matches! only the select bookmaker is allowed

wtf? tennis for fans or for some mafia????

actually i know this official in person, i think he might be the most genuine guy in that circus after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
Yep, this 12 hour window really is destroying ACC. Sort it out AJ. Understood?
it has always been 12 h i believe
i didnt notice this as an obstacle since i havent had private life until last week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

speaking of double accounts, i see silver lining got banned. what account was he previously?
i saw techno viking banned

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #3887
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
srsly, how can he ask a question "how many players should make a living off tennis? 100? 200? 500? 1000?" and then mention he means "50-100K netto profit/year" as if it was the biggest problem - for 1000th guy to earn $100K per year. ofc people will say it's ridiculous (just like they say football players are hugely overpaid etc.) and he will have a "proof" that "public opinion says the current system is fair"
manipulative shit just like this ATP university where players are taught how to not reply to doping and match fixing questions and stuff.

i will absolutely write an article on how bookmakers can manipulate matches on ITF tour (yes, not gamblers approaching players, but bookie employees are the biggest scum, players are scared of them) and journalists, even if they pay a monthly fee for national media association, pay taxes for their job, take a cost of going to the tournament (them or media they represent), they are still not allowed to update from ITF matches! only the select bookmaker is allowed

wtf? tennis for fans or for some mafia????

actually i know this official in person, i think he might be the most genuine guy in that circus after all
I went to bed and then logged onto my TL and was like you go girl. I mean you understand why I was sceptical of asking why the questions was genuine? I mean they have to grow the sport and not just focus on the top 4, once they retire then there is a void.

ATP uni is a bigger farce than the Eurovision voting. Can't be surprised with the nonsense at the lower levels when the pay is so low and yes it was manipulative.

di Palermo was a former agent and tournament director so I am always suspect. Thomas Schrader the Brazilian ATP tour manager, he isn't that bad considering he is an ATP guy and always will be, so it's relative.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #3888
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

well, i met him in Sopot when i was in my mid-teens, ofc first thing i did was mistaking him for Mancini and asking for autograph (ofc i doubt he knows it was a Twitter of that little girl from Polish events who danced with umpires in Galaxy and Copacabana )

i didn't know he was a tournament director before... i can just say i remember him as a very nice, helpful person and players didn't speak anything bad about him either

ofc investing in top 4 only is bad. they'll need to be replaced at some point

then we have guys like donald young or bernie tomic who peak at 14 and don't achieve much afterwards (i hope for aussies tomic won't go don's way, but so far resemblance is striking)

the system is wrong, just like slowing surfaces down, which makes tennis so physically draining. kids take years before breakthrough at the age of 21-24, some talents crash out for no money for travelling the ITF before they get enough experience and mature body weight (boys grow until they're 21!)

Old 11-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #3889
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

It's obvious to us, but we aren't the people that need to be catering to. Funny a lot of the agents are Italian for some reason.

Tomic, has already done better than DY but these kids are so spoilt.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #3890
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
It's obvious to us, but we aren't the people that need to be catering to. Funny a lot of the agents are Italian for some reason.

Tomic, has already done better than DY but these kids are so spoilt.
I was trying hard to not say the same thing

I guess Alexander Zverev is the next hype. Actually, Mischa also wasn't bad when he was young.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #3891
country flag Nathaliia

(28) scoobs vs. nadalsharapova
Wing Man Frank vs. (7) Mark Lenders

this could be a semifinal, dammit

Old 11-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #3892
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Attention seekers!
Hema just voted! And she voted for Thanos. Will he now badrep her?
Thanos seriously, why would you want to beat FiloV in clownery? Besides it's impossible anyway.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #3893
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Can see the usual stuff voting for someone thinking the other person/favourite will win but doesn't. Then they bitch like hell.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #3894
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
And what exactly is his true nature, Hemazen, please enlighten us
I feel like you do not possess the clarity of vision and purity of heart that are required for such understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Omg thanks for posting this. That post totally doesn't sound like the Hema that I know and love. Made my day.
Glad you liked.

Quote:
Can't believe you voted for me by the way. Only fitting that I returned the favour.
If I had voted yesterday, I would have voted for you as well.

Quote:
when i was dragged from bed i had to make breakfast, then had to make shopping, then added 1 news on TA, then napped for half an hour cos i was fading (this weather kills me), then i washed the floor and made the dinner, then ate the dinner
and ACC voting was over
so i just voted for silverwhite in the TF popcon
At least you have time to make some posts on MTF.

Quote:
when i saw some of the wtf final i recalled why fed used to be my favourite player from the top, some great shots, too bad he's not able to deliver it on daily basis

even in that final he choked like a mug
Sometimes, watching Federer is a religious experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
it does actually because when i first started posting here hema was my serious and less sarcastic.
Sometime in 2010, I finally understood the true meaning of life and I haven't been the same ever since.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #3895
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Attention seekers!
Hema just voted! And she voted for Thanos. Will he now badrep her?
Thanos seriously, why would you want to beat FiloV in clownery? Besides it's impossible anyway.
I am hoping I still possess the pregnant woman immunity against badreps.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #3896
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
I was trying hard to not say the same thing

I guess Alexander Zverev is the next hype. Actually, Mischa also wasn't bad when he was young.
Dogs Ball's agent is one of the few that isn't dodgy.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #3897
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

At least you have time to make some posts on MTF.
yeah, he sleeps now

Old 11-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #3898
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Found an Indian metal band that I like and they're actually good.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 11-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #3899
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I do have heart purity

My thoughts, otoh......
Old 11-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #3900
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i see my two good friends hema and linky voted me in the acc, unlike the rest
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread