Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*-- - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #361
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, read what Alonso said about Massa's gearbox change:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20389331
NID

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #362
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
His spin in Malaysia was quite amateurish, that costed him 2nd place and 8 points.
That's true. Still though what happened in Hungary and Singapore were far from his fault, oh well though.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #363
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Real driver Schumi wasnt a real driver too .Else he would have done better than Rosberg in the same car
I think this is a bit of an "Old dog doesn't learn new tricks" thing. Schumi had problems to get accustomed to the new tyres. But at best he outpaced Nico, e.g. he took the Monaco pole, that he'd lose because of a penalty. But he seemed to get involved in many incidents, maybe he wasn't anymore as concentrated as in his peak year. But is he a real driver? Yes, he is, he's a true racer. He's had some controversial crashes but I'd say he's a tough competitor compared to e.g. Grosjean and Maldonado who cause crashes just because they're mugs. And I prefer even dirty racing compared to whining. Remember that Alonso-Vettel incident from Monza. ALO went wide and started whining. Guess what Schuey would've done? He wouldn't have gone wide, he would've rather crashed with Seb and not whined.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #364
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Real driver Schumi wasnt a real driver too .Else he would have done better than Rosberg in the same car
this wasn't real Schumi after return. in 3-4 years when he was retired so many things have changed and he couldn't catch it + Mercedes car sucks biggest time. You obviously didn't watch F1 when he was at his peak, the guy was able to make 100000 laps with few mili seconds difference, all that with zero margin for even smallest error. Yep he had the best car in his hands but also Vettel is having it and still winning the titles in last meters. His wins in MC and Spa talking everything, on these track just real drivers are winning

Regenmeister >>>>>>> today's kids
Old 11-20-2012, 04:59 AM   #365
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Raikkonen is another example of drivers who couldn't fully live up to their potential after their comeback. Sure, he is 3rd in the championship now but with a more consistent car and only half of the skills he showed in 2007, he would own the others big time. I think he will be racing with Lotus again next year, let's see what he will be able to do.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:49 AM   #366
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
this wasn't real Schumi after return. in 3-4 years when he was retired so many things have changed and he couldn't catch it + Mercedes car sucks biggest time. You obviously didn't watch F1 when he was at his peak, the guy was able to make 100000 laps with few mili seconds difference, all that with zero margin for even smallest error. Yep he had the best car in his hands but also Vettel is having it and still winning the titles in last meters. His wins in MC and Spa talking everything, on these track just real drivers are winning

Regenmeister >>>>>>> today's kids
I am sorry but Schumi had the best car by a country mile in those years .I watched him drive and trust me he won because no body else had a competetive car . In that car any driver could do what he did . Vettel in a similarly dominant car was able to win race after race and put his car on pole time after time He only had a dominant car last year and we saw how comfortably he won in the end .

This year the car became dominant after Italy and he has turned a 39 point deficit to a 13 point lead in 5 races .That is Schumi like too

Yes the car sucked but Rosberg was able to constantly outperform him despite the fact that the car was designed for Schumi's driving style He managed to win a race as well . Most of the mistakes he has made in his comeback are because of his own errors and nothing to do with the car Yes he is a great driver but he was lucky to have the best car by a country mile in his peak
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:55 AM   #367
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Raikkonen is another example of drivers who couldn't fully live up to their potential after their comeback. Sure, he is 3rd in the championship now but with a more consistent car and only half of the skills he showed in 2007, he would own the others big time. I think he will be racing with Lotus again next year, let's see what he will be able to do.
I am sorry but the car lacks straight line speed Also this car is at most 4th fastest .To be third in this car ahead of guys like Lewis ,Button,Mark and Massa with better cars is greatness .People praise Alonso for getting the most out of the car but no one can compare what Kimi has done this year He really is the driver of the season for me *

*bias included here
Old 11-20-2012, 05:59 AM   #368
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

This year Vettel has as much better car than Alonso as Schumi had in'00s . Only car which is competitive to Red Bulls is McLaren but only on few tracks and without technical damage which isn't rarity in McLaren's case
Old 11-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #369
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
I am sorry but the car lacks straight line speed Also this car is at most 4th fastest .To be third in this car ahead of guys like Lewis ,Button,Mark and Massa with better cars is greatness .People praise Alonso for getting the most out of the car but no one can compare what Kimi has done this year He really is the driver of the season for me *

*bias included here
The car surely isn't flawless or else Kimi would be a championship contender in my opinion... Never thought that one day I would say something nice about him.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #370
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute

Vettel already shitting his pants in the qualifying. I sense this will end in the worst possible manner with Lloronso as the champion. I hope I'm wrong though.

Lahm

Kroos :fuck you:
LinkMage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #371
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMage View Post
Vettel already shitting his pants in the qualifying. I sense this will end in the worst possible manner with Lloronso as the champion. I hope I'm wrong though.
Nah, I don't think so. Vettel has this in the bag.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #372
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

I'm that bored with F1 that even more that I want Seb to take the title, I hope Schuey to have a great farewell race. Yesterday took almost completely the last small hopes of a podium finish but hopefully he could have such great overtakes as he had in his previous farewell race in Brazil '06. And it'd be great if Kovalainen could somehow reach 10th place in constructors' championship for Caterham, requiring at least a 12th place finish. That may be his only chance to get a seat also for the next year.

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 11-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #373
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
This year Vettel has as much better car than Alonso as Schumi had in'00s . Only car which is competitive to Red Bulls is McLaren but only on few tracks and without technical damage which isn't rarity in McLaren's case
not for the whole year .Only after Singapore did Newey come with the design
Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #374
country flag August

And yesterday Macca showed by occupying the front row that they've been MugLaren this year. How come they couldn't win titles this season?

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #375
country flag August

The only positive thing in Alonso's title would be that I'd get some money, I have bets for Alonso winning this race and the title.

I don't know if these are pessimist's bets, maybe I'm exaggarating Alonso's chances because I don't want him to win.

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga