An appeal to Steve for unbanning Filo V - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute
Default An appeal to Steve for unbanning Filo V

Ok Steve so this young guy got banned... He believed in something and was fighting for his good cause... Got over the top sometimes to serve his cause... Dedication like this should be rewarded, not punished... Safin rules likes him too, he's your friend right???? Although "friend" has a different meaning here...

Don't let the overcompensating professionalism of Scoobs destroy this place....
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An appeal to Steve for unbanning Filo V

If you heart is in the right place and you knowingly break the rules its still breaking the rules. You are saying we should reward this user because they show passion? Passion for what? disruptive behavior like this is not positive and reinforcing this behavior only gives them the green light to keep going. Filo ran out of chances, its simple.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
If you heart is in the right place and you knowingly break the rules its still breaking the rules. You are saying we should reward this user because they show passion? Passion for what? disruptive behavior like this is not positive and reinforcing this behavior only gives them the green light to keep going. Filo ran out of chances, its simple.
Ohhh, come on , I'm not saying that... But the guy thought he had people on his side here like Scoobs, he thought he was surrounded by friends and then he got permabanned out of the blue, even more sensible posters like GlennMirnyi got 1 year bans before getting the perma... Innocents like Filo shouldn't be treated like this, sorry man, I have to tell you that...
Old 11-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute

The moderation staff made a call. If they felt the outcome should have been different it would have been however the call was made and you trying to circumvent the issue by asking me to change this does not change my mind. After reviewing the multiple infractions that happened one after another its clear that this user was not interested in anything but being a distraction. There was nothing positive about what transpired.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

The guy contributed nothing to this forum other than negativity and instigating arguments. I've been here for years and I haven't seen another person more over the top in insulting the masses than him. Permabanning him was the right decision and I think the majority of the forum would agree with it.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
The moderation staff made a call. If they felt the outcome should have been different it would have been however the call was made and you trying to circumvent the issue by asking me to change this does not change my mind. After reviewing the multiple infractions that happened one after another its clear that this user was not interested in anything but being a distraction. There was nothing positive about what transpired.
I see you're resolute in this.... Still I think it's not the way Filo perceived this whole thing and in my opinion people shouldn't be treated like this. We cannot simply get rid of one another, we have to learn to live together...
Closed Thread