Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #526
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics

Once I drove 700 miles on shitty dirt road only to be shot at by some "business partners" Since then I go abroad with guns that I have the papers for and 2 armed bodyguards... I'm a guy with balls, but still when you drive somewhere thinking you'll do some business and you meet people prepared to execute you it kinda sucks....
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #527
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

It seems to me that religion is preventing the conflict to be resolved. Which is highly absurd because religion should serves the good.

Humans = idiots

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #528
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
It seems to me that religion is preventing the conflict to be resolved. Which is highly absurd because religion should serves the good.

Humans = idiots
In your opinion who's right??? Who has true faith and who's in it only for the money and the power??? Who's more miserable than the other... It would be world-shaking to hear the honest opinion of a guy from civilized Switzerland on something like this...
Old 11-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #529
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
Once I drove 700 miles on shitty dirt road only to be shot at by some "business partners" Since then I go abroad with guns that I have the papers for and 2 armed bodyguards... I'm a guy with balls, but still when you drive somewhere thinking you'll do some business and you meet people prepared to execute you it kinda sucks....
do we have another version of johnny groove making shit up in this thread?
Old 11-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #530
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
do we have another version of johnny groove making shit up in this thread?
No, that's the sad truth.... BTW I'm more of an Arab than you... I have the important connections, have friends in maxi 32 group, all the intelligent people in the movement, Who the heck are you anyway???
Old 11-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #531
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im not sure i get you...
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #532
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
im not sure i get you...
Do you like "Sam"??? Then make peace with him,,,, Hug it out you know as long as it takes....
Old 11-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #533
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you like "Sam"??? Then make peace with him,,,, Hug it out you know as long as it takes....
now i totally lost you men.

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #534
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
now i totally lost you men.

Maybe that's the way some people don't feel the love of God::::: Seriously Amber, I'm licking your ass all over to make you like me and "Sam" again and you don't give a shit.... Dia trusts me you can trust me too... Make peace with Samson....
Old 11-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #535
country flag Punky

Quote:
Maybe that's the way some people don't feel the love of God::::: Seriously Amber, I'm licking your ass all over to make you like me and "Sam" again and you don't give a shit.... Dia trusts me you can trust me too... Make peace with Samson....
PM me men.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #536
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
and where are your words of condemnation for the much heavier and stronger zionist terrorism? where is your condemnation for the illegal settlements in the west bank and east jerusalem? where is your condemnation for the thousands of palestinian children killed by Israeli soldiers? Where is your condemnation for the Palestinians hurt by the thousands of fundamentalist Jewish settlers in Palestinian territories? Where is your condemnation for the displacment of millions of palestinians during nakba?

you're as biased as they come. please inform yourself before talking BS.
you should consider the reality of the situation.

Israel, democracy with one of the world's most modern, technologically advanced and well-trained armies.

Hamas: terror organization using what we use to call "bare-foot" fighters or non-uniformed combatants.

Method of war: Fire rockets randomly into israel
Consequence: 100% guaranteed israeli retaliation with ensuing collateral damage

Then in the height of cowardness they hide among the civilian population. If they really are fighters and want to fight, why not dress in a uniform, become a martyr and be done with it. By provoking Israel they are killing their own people. It's like pulling a gun on a soldier or cop and then cry foul if a stray bullet hits your wife/child if you still stood among them.

No matter Israels wrongdoings and what has happened 10 years ago, 50 years ago or 1000 years ago doesn't justify endangering your own children. Even if they had just 1 acre of land remaining that doesn't justify the actions. It's just land. What is that to die over? Why bring up a new generation in a world of violence. Firing rockets into Israel won't accomplish anything. Only reason it's even remotely effective is that if it goes on long enough everyone forgets about who started the latest conflict and start to bring up history instead, like this thread is a very good example of.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #537
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post

Then in the height of cowardness they hide among the civilian population. If they really are fighters and want to fight, why not dress in a uniform, become a martyr and be done with it. By provoking Israel they are killing their own people. It's like pulling a gun on a soldier or cop and then cry foul if a stray bullet hits your wife/child if you still stood among them.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #538
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious, where does the killing of the Hamas leader hours after the peace negotiation come into the picture?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #539
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post
Just curious, where does the killing of the Hamas leader hours after the peace negotiation come into the picture?
he was killed b/4, infact the IDF know where he was long time ago but when the rocket against the cities didnt stop, his time on earth was short.

that happen 6 days ago.

peace negotiation? i have no idea what ur talking about
at the moment i just hope this will end and soon.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #540
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

According to this huffington post article, quoting Haaretz:

Quote:
Hours before Hamas strongman Ahmed Jabari was assassinated, he received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel, which included mechanisms for maintaining the cease-fire in the case of a flare-up between Israel and the factions in the Gaza Strip. This, according to Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, who helped mediate between Israel and Hamas in the deal to release Gilad Shalit and has since then maintained a relationship with Hamas leaders.
Baskin told Haaretz on Thursday that senior officials in Israel knew about his contacts with Hamas and Egyptian intelligence aimed at formulating the permanent truce, but nevertheless approved the assassination.

"I think that they have made a strategic mistake," Baskin said, an error "which will cost the lives of quite a number of innocent people on both sides."
Further, according to the huffington post article:

Quote:
Jabari was killed in a surgical airstrike on Wednesday as part of a larger Israeli offensive in Gaza.
So this fellow was assassinated on November 14th. When did Hamas and other militants start firing rockets from gaza? I thought it was on the 16th.

So the assassination must have preceded the firing of rockets.

Edit: Also, according to Haaretz, the Interior Minister Eli Yishai said Re Israel's operation in Gaza:

Quote:
The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for forty years.
Not sure how influential this guy is, or how credible this newspaper is, but am I understanding correctly that Israel initiated this recent exchange of fire between the two sides as part of some sort of military operation?

Last edited by RagingLamb : 11-19-2012 at 09:04 PM.
RagingLamb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote