•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 283 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #4231
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

soooooooooooo happy the Czechs won

i still cant stand the DC, i find it boring but im sure the players are very happy
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #4232
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
soooooooooooo happy the Czechs won

i still cant stand the DC, i find it boring but im sure the players are very happy
I love retarded people
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #4233
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
I love retarded people
We do have a certain charm
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #4234
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We do have a certain charm
Ambi, did you hear?Nekromanta is in love with Di.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #4235
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like DC a lot, it's actually my favourite nations' cup, and Fed Cup is my favourite women's nations' cup.

Why?

First of all, two great players can be enough, like it was for the Czechs. That enables smaller countries to succeed, the main thing isn't which country produces good players the most, it's about which country produces best players.

Secondly, I like that it's played on either side's home court. That means there's a football crowd atmosphere, something that's special in DC compared to other events. I'd rather scrap Masters Series than DC.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #4236
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Ambi, did you hear?Nekromanta is in love with Di.
yes i heard, i wonder since when?
besides, i already ask Di to marry benny

both of them told me no but i will talk them into it

nickos, when will i get my beach time with u??????

Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #4237
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes i heard, i wonder since when?
besides, i already ask Di to marry benny

both of them told me no but i will talk them into it

nickos, when will i get my beach time with u??????
Nekromanta has zero chances.He doesn't know the psychology of Hungarian chicks.
In june when you come to Greece.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #4238
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I like DC a lot, it's actually my favourite nations' cup, and Fed Cup is my favourite women's nations' cup.

Why?

First of all, two great players can be enough, like it was for the Czechs. That enables smaller countries to succeed, the main thing isn't which country produces good players the most, it's about which country produces best players.

Secondly, I like that it's played on either side's home court. That means there's a football crowd atmosphere, something that's special in DC compared to other events. I'd rather scrap Masters Series than DC.
i dont lkike the DC from the same readon i dont like doubles in tennis, i truly believe that when its more then one player v another player, it takes a big part of the game, i love the fact that its also a Mental and when u play with or for a group it takes out a lot of the Mental part

thats why i dont see doubles or the DC or anything close to it.

i do think its a great joy for ppl who do like it

Old 11-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #4239
country flag Punky

Quote:
and u do??

lol nickos ur calling my little sis Hungarian chick??

maybe b/4 june...

Old 11-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #4240
Banned!

Quote:
and u do??

lol nickos ur calling my little sis Hungarian chick??

maybe b/4 june...
Of course I do.They invade Greek beaches every summer and I've had plenty opportunities to get to know them pretty well.
Will you be topless and wearing thong?
Old 11-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #4241
country flag Punky

Quote:
Of course I do.They invade Greek beaches every summer and I've had plenty opportunities to get to know them pretty well.
Will you be topless and wearing thong?
im not answering that but let say i said yes, how could u Recognize me among all those woman?

Old 11-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #4242
Banned!

Quote:
im not answering that but let say i said yes, how could u Recognize me among all those woman?
Well, I believe you'll be polite enough to tell me when you're coming and besides I've seen your photo from Budapest.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #4243
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right... I have 3 children from 2 Hungarian ex wives and they're finding new ways of getting money off me all the time. These Hungarian chicks are way smarter and more intelligent than me....
Old 11-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #4244
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
You're right... I have 3 children from 2 Hungarian ex wives and they're finding new ways of getting money off me all the time. These Hungarian chicks are way smarter and more intelligent than me....
How old are you dude?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #4245
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Quote:
How old are you dude?
Closed Thread