ACC Nominations Thread - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #331
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACC Nominations Only Thread (Please read OP and Freakyman has been withdrawn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
My last list:

21: Certinfy
22: Tripwires (sentimental clown!)
23: Looner (To help your seeding, pal! )
24: Leng Jai
25. Virruzz (deserves more attention with all his player-worshipping threads!)
26: Pirata (Swiss Miss - nuff said!)
27: Scoobs ( Mugerator)
28: Big John
29: TopSpinDoctor
30: Rafa=Fed Killa

Also, please note, I am changing my FreakyMan vote to promote GSM NAdal instead.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #332
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACC Nominations Only Thread (Please read OP and Freakyman has been withdrawn)

Replace freakyman with abraxas

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #333
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

1. Topspindoctor
2. Heya
3. GSM Nadal
4. Honestly
5. Nick the Greek
6. Matt01
7. Sapeod
8. FiloV
9.samanosuke
10. Nole fan

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.

Last edited by GOATsol : 11-18-2012 at 03:35 PM.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #334
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

^^Nominated GSMNadal twice.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 11-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #335
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
^^Nominated GSMNadal twice.
Oops, thanks for pointing it out!

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #336
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What? You are a cry baby
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #337

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

GSMNadal working extra hard to secure a semi-final spot.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 11-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #338
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

pratik
Roger the Dodger

Last edited by silverwhite : 11-18-2012 at 04:29 PM.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #339
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
What? You are a cry baby
I meant I didn't understand the comment.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #340
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Around 18th in nominations (most of them double nominations by clowns like GOATsol) and Fedtards are talking about a semi final spot

I'd have to be very (un)fortunate to reach round 3

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #341
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Around 18th in nominations (most of them double nominations by clowns like GOATsol) and Fedtards are talking about a semi final spot

I think that should be in the singular cos it was just one Fedtardclown talking about you reaching the SF.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #342
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Isn't wining ACC one of your MTF career aspirations?

It'll propel your name to legendary status and you'll be remembered for years to come [see how some ACC winner who have been banned ages ago are still brought up in discussions].
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #343

Quote:

You have 18 nominations. That's on the seventh level. Clowns like Elister and Rafa=Fed Killa come after you. You'll probably beat Samanosuke at QF. You are certainly throwing a challenge this year at SF!

Quote:
I think that should be in the singular cos it was just one Fedtardclowntalking about you reaching the SF.
Hello? Respect, please.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #344
country flag Fed fordawin

Fed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Isn't wining ACC one of your MTF career aspirations?

It'll propel your name to legendary status and you'll be remembered for years to come [see how some ACC winner who have been banned ages ago are still brought up in discussions].
Who are the previous winners anyway? I'm curious to know which mugs got their overdue trophey.

Alchimists transform iron into gold. Boriiiiiing!
Movie-makers transform dreams into reality. Yeah, whatever...
El Tio transforms Dull into a multiple GS champion! Daaaaamn!

El Tio has the keys to weather, court speed, draw making, umpires' decisions and perception of time between points, top players' fatherhood, and my libido!

This signature is in no way ironic. Please don't ever let El Tio think that, for my sake!
Fed fordawin is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #345
country flag tripwires

Roger the Dodger (god, please remove his holiness' name from your username), I was being very respectful by calling you a clown.
Closed Thread