How do we deal with the moniker problem on MTF? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #31
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How do we deal with the moniker problem on MTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I think I read somewhere you're supposed to contact the mods to make some special arrangement if you have two people with different usernames in the same household.

Though really, any household with more than one person chronically wasting time on MTF is doomed anyways. Unemployment, repossession of your computer, eviction, homelessness and confinement to jail/mental institute can't be far off.
Oh Kat you are really great with your posts

The Mods are supposed to check that so I don't worry about it at all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #32
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do we deal with the moniker problem on MTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
This.

Which brings me onto another controversial question:

Is humour dying out?
Not with Kat around it isn't
Old 11-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #33
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
To be honest I think some of these names, for example End da Game & PiggyGotRoasted are funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So, how do you feel about Noserer. Is that funny too?
I love these names seen independently but it clearly shows the lurkers (be that old posters/new fans) are enjoying free ride.

I mean, the poster Noserer with even less than 100 posts seemed to know so much about MTF in and out, its really funny we don't know how to tackle that.

Banning is no solution because any anonymous internet user has the provision of lurkmode.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #34
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So, how do you feel about Noserer. Is that funny too?
What, you think I take offense to that nickname? You might wanna grow up a little if that stuff bothers you. Noserer is an okay nickname as well.

Best name ever though is David_is_not_fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #35
country flag SVK

SVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond repute

Topspindoctor should sue Noserer (and BroTree123) for copyright infringement. T-Doc is probably the only one troll I ever liked and they are successfuly ruining all the fun I have while lurking for reading his posts with their shameless copying.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:03 AM   #36

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

^^Why copyright infringement on BroTree123? Topspinfetishist and Noserer are fanboys of T-Doc.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 AM   #37
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like offensive nicknames, even for players I don't like particularly well or at all. I hated when my own name was mispronounced or turned into something offensive, so I avoid doing it to anyone else.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #38
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

If the mods were interested in quality discussion they'd just make a clean sweep and ban all the posters who don't do anything except hijack threads and wind people up. But they're more interested in lots of traffic, and the trolls make a lot of posts.

I used to post seriously but now I just troll. No point trying to have a proper discussion when every thread is full of "LOL Olderer" and "ROFL Nadull".
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #39

Latest: After the ban on TopSpinFetishist, and the recent ban of Topspindoctor, we now have a poster simply called 'Top Spin'. Which of them returned here?

Just 16 posts old and he's trolling GM going Noserer, Nadull, etc.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #40
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly is the biggest double account of all time. Pretends to be a Rogi fan and folks believe him
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #41

^^ Honestly is one of the nicest and harmless posters out here and its honestly sad to see her rated so high on the nominations this year.

In fact I rate Honestly in the same club of harmless posters such as Allez, Pirata, Barbadosan, Lilotes, Tigertim etc.

Sad for Honestly. Doing so well in the ACC
Old 11-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #42
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
^^ Honestly is one of the nicest and harmless posters out here and its honestly sad to see her rated so high on the nominations this year.

In fact I rate Honestly in the same club of harmless posters such as Allez, Pirata, Barbadosan, Lilotes, Tigertim etc.

Sad for Honestly. Doing so well in the ACC
She's a massive Rogertard with no respect for other players, but of course you would like her

Still, it's a shame she is doing better in ACC than true clowns like me, since she joined only August or something.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #43
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
She's a massive Rogertard with no respect for other players, but of course you would like her

Still, it's a shame she is doing better in ACC than true clowns like me, since she joined only August or something.
You are not a clown, even though you try hard to be.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #44
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #45

Quote:

Honestly is not a Rogertard. She's a true Tennistard. She doesn't even have any signature or avi. I know its easy to associate true tennis fans with Roger fans but yeah, whatever.