Football Zone - Page 213 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #3181
country flag Chip & Charge

Chip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
He has been lethal in front of goal since he we signed him. Despite what we paid for him he has looked like absolute bargain so far.

The Championship is crazy in that one or two wins or defeats here and there can see a team rise or fall so many places. Such an exciting league though. Hopefully we can begin to consolidate our position in the play-off places over the next few weeks.

Roll on December 2nd. I cannot wait for derby day.
Yeah a bit of momentum in the Championship and you start flying up the table. Its been so frustrating at times this year with the amount of late equalisers conceded - good that we are still so high despite that!
Chip & Charge is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #3182
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

great goal from Benzema. Shitita just can dream about it
Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #3183
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Must be sad for Milan tifosi to see their team being such a shade of themselves currently, regardless of today's result, and I'm afraid it'll be a tough situation to turn around due to the lack of experienced and identified w/the club players in the current squad... those days with such a solid midfield with Pirlo, Gattuso, Paolo at the back and company are long gone and the change has been pretty drastic. You know things are looking rough if one of the leaders and team captains is a super unreliable GK like Abbiati and the responsibily is heavingly on a 20 year old's shoulders.
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #3184
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

and the second one from benz

Hopefully Shitita's season bench ticket is booked now
Old 11-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #3185
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Must be sad for Milan tifosi to see their team being such a shade of themselves currently, regardless of today's result, and I'm afraid it'll be a tough situation to turn around due to the lack of experienced and identified w/the club players in the current squad... those days with such a solid midfield with Pirlo, Gattuso, Paolo at the back and company are long gone and the change has been pretty drastic. You know things are looking rough if one of the leaders and team captains is a super unreliable GK like Abbiati and the responsibily is heavingly on a 20 year old's shoulders.
At least they have El Shaarawy who is having an incredible season so far. Though if the rest of the roster isn't improved they may not be able to hold onto him for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #3186
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
At least they have El Shaarawy who is having an incredible season so far. Though if the rest of the roster isn't improved they may not be able to hold onto him for too long.
he´s a Milan fan
I dont think he´ll move easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #3187
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to see a team finally not choke a victory against ManU.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!+ Humanitarian world no.1 2014
Moozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #3188
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

That makes 9 successive matches without a clean sheet and another post match RDM rant about how we should have defended better. You're the f***ing manager, do something about it. Players aren't going to fix this on their own.

Perfect form to be bringing into our most important match of the season so far. Don't see how Juventus can possibly screw this up.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 06:24 AM   #3189
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to see a team finally not choke a victory against ManU.
I don't know if they do choke, ManU is just too good that you can't ever count them out until the final whistle.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #3190
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
That makes 9 successive matches without a clean sheet and another post match RDM rant about how we should have defended better. You're the f***ing manager, do something about it. Players aren't going to fix this on their own.

Perfect form to be bringing into our most important match of the season so far. Don't see how Juventus can possibly screw this up.
Two ways. Conte is an idiot with squad rotation. Basically played entire first team against Lazio on Saturday. And secondly their strikers are just as inept as Torres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #3191
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

Fulham game is poor so far. Sunderland look like relegation fodder atm.
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #3192
country flag Chip & Charge

Chip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond repute

Huge win for Sunderland to pull away from the relegation zone - before today they had just 1 win in 18 league matches!? QPR look in big trouble at the moment, still cannot believe that is where Mark Hughes has ended up. He worked wonders for us at Blackburn but doesn't seem to be able to get all those big names to play well at QPR.
Chip & Charge is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #3193
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Luiz Adriano. Pathetic, disgrace.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #3194
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

This is a tragicomedy.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #3195
♤23♤

So, there was an injury break, and Shakhtar was giving the ball back to Nordsjalland. Luiz Adriano cut the pass, took the ball, got round the goalkeeper and scored. Obviously, there was a lot of protest and all, but the goal was of course accepted. When the Danes were starting from the center of the pitch again, it seemed like Shakhtar players were gonna let them score, moving away from the ball, but then Stepanenko hit the ball away and they all proceeded to play normally. Got booed terribly for it.
They then lost the ball, Nordsjaelland got the possession again and scored in the next attack without being let to do so by Shakhtar.

Closed Thread