Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 255 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #3811
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I cut myself.

I need medical help and Raquel is gone to bed.

My precious B+ blood is leaking out. Hope I'm still around when she wakes up.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #3812
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Get the tourniquet ready.

Alright, I'm off to bed, too. Tomorrow will be an interesting day, I think.

Night!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #3813
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Get the tourniquet ready.

Alright, I'm off to bed, too. Tomorrow will be an interesting day, I think.

Night!
tourniquets are not really recommended anymore. Pressure is the thing.

Night night,
Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #3814
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Do you need MomLee's help?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #3815
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
OK Vmom, Lee. I wasn't sure whether to tell you right away or not, because I didn't want to worry you in advance... but I need help discussing this. Next summer, I might be going to Russia instead of Brazil.
I will worry if you travel to Brasil alone. I will also worry that you go trans-Siberia alone.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:57 AM   #3816
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I forgot to mention I was scared twice this morning.

First: After dropped off my boy, I was driving on the road that pass the north end of the runway for Scottsdale Municipal Airport. Less than half mile from that section, I saw a private jet took off. So I did not expect Ayone took off so fast following. So I almost jumped when another jet passed right above my car. I did not have much warning as I only heard a little rumbling before the huge sound blast To project a better picture, the first jet I saw is a big one for private jet, so let's say it's like a 15 passengers van while the jet flew over my car it was a Ferrari Plus the pilot flew it like Dom's driving

Second: I was very enjoying my shopping when my cell phone rang and it was from my boy's school. It was those automate calls informed me my son was absent from first two classes. I was confused when I saw it's from school and my mood quickly switched to panic. I called the school immediately and Ms. Brady, being a God sent all the years my son attend the school, immediately went looking for him. It ended up his second class teacher did not see him and marked him absent even he sat at the front row My son sat behind the teacher's computer monitor and had his school bag in front of him.

Last edited by Lee : 11-17-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:24 AM   #3817
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

First: After dropped off my boy, I was driving on the road that pass the north end of the runway for Scottsdale Municipal Airport. Less than half mile from that section, I saw a private jet took off. So I did not expect Ayone took off so fast following. So I almost jumped when another jet passed right above my car. I did not have much warning as I only heard a little rumbling before the huge sound blast To project a better picture, the first jet I saw is a big one for private jet, so let's say it's like a 15 passengers van while the jet flew over my car it was a Ferrari Plus the pilot flew it like Dom's driving

Second: I was very enjoying my shopping when my cell phone rang and it was from my boy's school. It was those automate calls informed me my son was absent from first two classes. I was confused when I saw it's from school and my mood quickly switched to panic. I called the school immediately and Ms. Brady, being a God sent all the years my son attend the school, immediately went looking for him. It ended up his second class teacher did not see him and marked him absent even he sat at the front row My son sat behind the teacher's computer monitor and had his school bag in front of him.
Way to give a mother a heart attack!
Old 11-17-2012, 01:25 AM   #3818
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh, that has happened to me in HS before. I got called to the office for cutting a class, and my mom was a teacher in my HS, so like she knew she drove me to school that day I was IN class, but we had a substitute and they didn't mark me as there

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #3819
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

High school attendance roll is so messed up. I had a secretary whose daughter's goal in school (one of them) was to go from kindergarten through high school graduation without ever being absent a single day. Yes I know. You may insert eye rolls here. In her junior year she got strep throat and could not go to school because she was contagious. She cried buckets and buckets. Sobbed. And then, when she got her attendance report, she found the school hadn't counted her absent for the days she missed. Meanwhile, in court I'm having kids reported truant for having had too many absences. I always hoped somebody would challenge those attendance records.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:21 AM   #3820
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Truancy Our ex-county attorney, kept having his face on TV advertising it is acriminal case for parents whose children missed school too much in Arizona He is disbarred now (for another reason)

Also, AZ's attorney general is under investigation of hit and run He was having an affair with one of the employee in his office and was leaving the garage of the woman's apartment building after their "lunch break" when their car bumped into another parked car.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #3821
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Tennis channel showing the exho between Roddick and Raonic. He was impersonating Serena by putting towel into his rear. Nole put two towels on his chest in his exho.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 AM   #3822
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm so glad I don't cycle much!
Without a cycle there is no way I could have managed in college .We cycle for our daily needs

Quote:
Well I arrived a short time ago at my dad's house and learnt that he's badly hurt himself.. He got knocked off his bike earlier this week, by a car. It's London traffic for you!

He's okay.

And the reason I cam here is that they are watching TV that I don't like!
hope your dad recovers well

Quote:
Berdych at the net and the best option for Almagro was go for the body. Nothing wrong and Mucho apologized. Berdych whined and refused to shake hands afterward was the behavior of a whinny kid

And the verbal beat down on Mucho at the pre-match press definitely fired up Mucho.
Happy the rubber went the distance .I think Spain win this tie now
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 02:28 AM   #3823
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the second one is very scary

But I cant believe they call you if you are absent ,I mean I have cut classes in school(not much ) but my parents dont have the faintest idea . Thats wrong from the school to call the parents if you are missing
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #3824
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Tennis channel showing the exho between Roddick and Raonic. He was impersonating Serena by putting towel into his rear. Nole put two towels on his chest in his exho.
A woman is tweeting about it.

Haha Milos hitting fans with his serve behind the baseline. Ouch! Andy asks, "are you ok? He's mean right?" Lol
Old 11-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #3825
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
the second one is very scary

But I cant believe they call you if you are absent ,I mean I have cut classes in school(not much ) but my parents dont have the faintest idea . Thats wrong from the school to call the parents if you are missing
As a parent, I'd want the school to call me because if I drop my kid off at school and he/she doesn't show up for class, I think I need to know and take steps immediately. And if the youngster goes to school on his own, I really need to know if he/she doesn't show up.
Closed Thread