Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 254 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #3796
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I am being difficult.

I would choose St. Petersburg for the beauty. But, if you want more grit and more communist buildings Moscow is the place.

Cheaper = St. Pete

Friendlier more laid back = St. Pete

More of the Big City = Moscow

More 24 hr. life = Moscow.
But I reead St Pete also has a lively art scene and nightlife.. This is really tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You forget how much I read.
true. Just watch the movie then, you will understand why I want to do it so much
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #3797
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

OK Vmom, Lee. I wasn't sure whether to tell you right away or not, because I didn't want to worry you in advance... but I need help discussing this. Next summer, I might be going to Russia instead of Brazil.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #3798
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

St. Pete has the Hermitage and the white nights if you get there in July.

this is a fab introductory web site with a lot of recommendations for travel on the train.

http://matadornetwork.com/trips/why-...erian-railway/
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #3799
country flag arm

I not only should but I also MUST travel independently on the Trans-Siberian... do you have any idea how expensive an organized tour is? can't afford it not only in my dreams.

Saved the website added to the list
Old 11-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #3800
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I not only should but I also MUST travel independently on the Trans-Siberian... do you have any idea how expensive an organized tour is? can't afford it not only in my dreams.

Saved the website added to the list
That's why I thought this website was good.

Must go feed animals now.

If you can't decide, tell Ana to choose.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #3801
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I have mixed feelings about Russia.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #3802
country flag arm

I have to go sleep.

Funny how first time I wrote that I wrote "i have to go study" it's becoming the routine yet again.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #3803
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I have mixed feelings about Russia.
I might have those after I go there. Right now I am just very excited.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #3804
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I might have those after I go there. Right now I am just very excited.
How long would you go there for?
Old 11-16-2012, 11:58 PM   #3805
country flag arm

1 month in St. Pete or Moscow plus the trans-siberian in august
Old 11-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #3806
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
1 month in St. Pete or Moscow plus the trans-siberian in august
You'd better book now then. I read that agents by tickets in bulk for the peak travel time.

Anyway, must do pet duty now.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #3807
country flag The Prince

That would be great.

I was in Moscow for 9 months, but I hated it.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #3808
country flag arm

oh I just need to get the confirmation and then I can buy the tickets
Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #3809
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
That would be great.

I was in Moscow for 9 months, but I hated it.
How old were you? Why did you go there? And why did you hate it?

Old 11-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #3810
country flag The Prince

Quote:
How old were you? Why did you go there? And why did you hate it?

I was eight. We went because of Papa's work. When the only people you can communicate with are your family, and you're not really old enough to appreciate the surroundings, it gets really quite horrible.
Closed Thread