Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #826
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Sup fella
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #827
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

hi Trip watching POI ,the new season is awesome
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #828
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I love it. I'm in the midst of acquiring the new episode. I love Finch and Bear. John is sexy as always.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #829
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I love it. I'm in the midst of acquiring the new episode. I love Finch and Bear. John is sexy as always.
The dog is a great addition to the show .Emerson really is a fantastic actor Reese as the bad ass is always cool .

Do you think that news reporter found out that Reese was the man in the suit ?
Old 11-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #830
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
The dog is a great addition to the show .Emerson really is a fantastic actor Reese as the bad ass is always cool .

Do you think that news reporter found out that Reese was the man in the suit ?
Was that two episodes ago? I didn't get the sense from the episode that she found out. She didn't seem too bright anyway so I doubt it. She was one of the worst victim of the week for me.

I don't see Ben Linus in Emerson anymore, which goes to show how amazing he is an actor. Linus and Finch are the complete opposites of each other and he plays them both so well. I really liked the scene a few episodes ago, after Finch was rescued from Root, when Finch tried to step outside to protect the victim, and he stopped in the middle of a cross junction all lost and bewildered. Omg, my heart totally went out to him.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 11-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #831
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Was that two episodes ago? I didn't get the sense from the episode that she found out. She didn't seem too bright anyway so I doubt it. She was one of the worst victim of the week for me.

I don't see Ben Linus in Emerson anymore, which goes to show how amazing he is an actor. Linus and Finch are the complete opposites of each other and he plays them both so well. I really liked the scene a few episodes ago, after Finch was rescued from Root, when Finch tried to step outside to protect the victim, and he stopped in the middle of a cross junction all lost and bewildered. Omg, my heart totally went out to him.
The POI in episodes 5 and 6 were lame but the latest one was stunning .I could really relate to her and Reese managed to do it again But Reese's action scenes and his interactions with the team are so cool and awesome He talks differently with Finch ,Carter and Fusco

I also dont think she was smart enough to find out but people believe otherwise .I also felt for Finch in that scene .It really does happen and I have seen victims not going out for months because of the trauma . Micheal Emerson was the reason I got hooked to the show now that I think of it
Old 11-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #832
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Going for a haircut now. Bye bye messy hair.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #833
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
The POI in episodes 5 and 6 were lame but the latest one was stunning .I could really relate to her and Reese managed to do it again But Reese's action scenes and his interactions with the team are so cool and awesome He talks differently with Finch ,Carter and Fusco

I also dont think she was smart enough to find out but people believe otherwise .I also felt for Finch in that scene .It really does happen and I have seen victims not going out for months because of the trauma . Micheal Emerson was the reason I got hooked to the show now that I think of it
I haven;t watched the latest episode so I won't read your first paragraph. I love the way John talks to Fusco in that ironic way of his. So sexy.

I hope that dumb reporter never comes back. It was just ridiculous that she published a story naming that guy as the boss of the corrupt section of the police (HQ right?) without making sure that she was right. She was one victim that I would have enjoyed seeing dead.

Michael Emerson needs to get more work. He is so good. Hope he gets nominated for some awards for his work in this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Post pics. Getting ready for Mr MTF already, eh?
Old 11-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #834
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

That wasn't in my mind, but it makes sense now. Perhaos I will post some?

I'm trying a new hairdresser's. Hopefully they'll be better than the last one I used.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #835
country flag tripwires

Does it matter for guys? How badly can your hair be messed up?

Yes post some pics. You've already shown your face.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #836
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Trip, you didn't tell me who I should vote for other than Nole fan
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #837
country flag The Prince

Yes, it doesn't matter too much, at least for me. We're pretty conscious of how we look, though, so better to have nice hair, just in case you didn't know!

When mine reaches a certain length, it goes absolutely wild. But I've always fancied long hair.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #838
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Trip, you didn't tell me who I should vote for other than Nole fan
I just posted in the thread.

Quote:
Yes, it doesn't matter too much, at least for me. We're pretty conscious of how we look, though, so better to have nice hair, just in case you didn't know!

When mine reaches a certain length, it goes absolutely wild. But I've always fancied long hair.
Yeah I can understand that it's better to have nice hair, but guys' hair can't vary that much, can it?

...then again, Roger had his ugly pony/long hair and he looks so much better now. Okay I see your point.

Post a pic of your longish hair before you cut it. I wanna see how long it is.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #839
country flag The Prince

I can't upload pictures on my iPad*, but it's not that long, just messy. It needs tidying up.

*Not that I wanted to upload a picture!
Old 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #840
country flag JayR

JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds perfect. I love cats.
Roscoe'll budge up for you.

Quote:
Except he's a boy...
Details, details...

Quote:

It's all right, I only spotted myself because I knew where I was sitting. I was literally just a blurred figure. I heard myself shout Roger's name a few times too. Was Duncan spottable? And did you go to the WTF? If not, why not?
I thought I spotted you at one time, and I'm saying to my brother, "There's trip!" And he's like, "Who?" By the time I'd explained, I realised it wasn't you at all. Yep. Think Bet saw him, but I didn't. Lack of funds sadly. Hopefully I'll make it one year.

Quote:
Nearly time for my barnet to be cut also before it starts looking like nothing on earth.

Quote:
Getting ready for Mr MTF already, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Johnny u should listen to ANn, as u know she's English and Shakespeare was English...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote