How often have you watched Rosol-Nadal highlights? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How often have you watched the Rosol-Nadal highlights?

0 times, because I normally don't watch mugfests on youtube 18 24.00%
1 and it was very entertaining 8 10.67%
2, had to watch it again, because was such an incredible performance 7 9.33%
3, never gets boring 15 20.00%
4+ times, I am a Fedtard 27 36.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #61
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How often have you watched Rosol-Nadal highlights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Me thinks you're kind of obsessed with all this.
I'm not obsessed, just "blasé", disappointed, I've learnt to know MTFers and understand forums better than in the past. And understanding helps ...

And when you told me that you had decided to go into these wars just because it was impossible to do anyway else even though you found it stupid ... in my eyes there could not be any better assessment of the total failure and deviation of this forum (the GM section at least) from tennis to something else.

And even you, who said "it was fun", I read some posts from you later which showed that you didn't have any fun with it.

Anyway a "Fedtard" in my eyes should be a Fedlover, not a Nadal-hater. Or call him a "Nadaltard" if his real obsession is Nadal, not Fed.

And a "Nadaltard" should be a Nadal-lover, not a Fed-hater.

Same for Djokotards ...

Some few people genuinely love a player and hate another one, like Start Da Game who genuinely loved Nadal and hated Fed.

But more ones just like to spend their time spreading hatred through sarcasm or anything ... because there's no better place to express hatred than the internet : how do you that in real life ? hardly impossible because it would lead to very bad consequences.

And that was typically the case in the Nadal-Rosol bullshit.

Last edited by duong : 11-14-2012 at 12:59 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #62
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
I've lost count, probably 5 times overall and at least 10 times for the 5th set separately

think I'm gonna make that 11 in a moment
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #63
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Hourly.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #64
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the highlights over five times. The fifth set is just
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #65
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I'm not obsessed, just "blasé", disappointed, I've learnt to know MTFers and understand forums better than in the past. And understanding helps ...

And when you told me that you had decided to go into these wars just because it was impossible to do anyway else even though you found it stupid ... in my eyes there could not be any better assessment of the total failure and deviation of this forum (the GM section at least) from tennis to something else.

And even you, who said "it was fun", I read some posts from you later which showed that you didn't have any fun with it.

Anyway a "Fedtard" in my eyes should be a Fedlover, not a Nadal-hater. Or call him a "Nadaltard" if his real obsession is Nadal, not Fed.

And a "Nadaltard" should be a Nadal-lover, not a Fed-hater.

Same for Djokotards ...

Some few people genuinely love a player and hate another one, like Start Da Game who genuinely loved Nadal and hated Fed.

But more ones just like to spend their time spreading hatred through sarcasm or anything ... because there's no better place to express hatred than the internet : how do you that in real life ? hardly impossible because it would lead to very bad consequences.

And that was typically the case in the Nadal-Rosol bullshit.
Simply, if you don't like it find somewhere else. If you gain nothing from visiting this forum why bother?

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #66
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

When i'm having a snack, when i'm bored, everytime before i go to sleep

Just kidding. Only once
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #67
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Simply, if you don't like it find somewhere else. If you gain nothing from visiting this forum why bother?
did I say that ?

I just said that I disagreed with calling Fedtards some Nadal-haters as it's usually done, and that your saying "that's why we call them Fedtards and not Fedfans" was not suitable to me.

Besides, I have my own planning of my time, you're not concerned with it.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #68
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

This is why this forum is so sad i mean gosh every time something happen to Rafa, you guys make a big news out of it like nobody else. Its like you might as well make a newspaper and magazine about how badly Rafa has gotten beat. Its just one match, i mean ive seen worst losses for rafa.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #69
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
This is why this forum is so sad i mean gosh every time something happen to Rafa, you guys make a big news out of it like nobody else. Its like you might as well make a newspaper and magazine about how badly Rafa has gotten beat. Its just one match, i mean ive seen worst losses for rafa.
It's just so rare that a top player loses on the R2 of a slam. When was the last time Fed, Nole, or Muzz didn't reach R3?

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #70
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

0 times. It is a scorn on tennis

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #71
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
It's just so rare that a top player loses on the R2 of a slam. When was the last time Fed, Nole, or Muzz didn't reach R3?
Well you are right, its just that to me its no big deal at all, i mean serena loss for the first time in the first round, yes i was shocked but i wasnt making a big deal about it. I mean shit happens so often that we all are not prepare for it. I mean i understand yes this is surprising but at the same time im not too worried because i mean a loss is a loss and no ones perfect in the end. We are gonna see some mistakes made by the top 4 and the rest of the players, so really im not that surprise. He lost to a better player at the end.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #72
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond repute

i watch it in a continuous loop, 24 hours a day.
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #73
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

It's like watching a full on serve bot as you see Rosol close the match out. No player in the world would have broken him. It was jaw dropping.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:23 AM   #74
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
i watch it in a continuous loop, 24 hours a day.
What a boring life you have
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #75
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post

2nd time here. If it wasn't for Nadal's great serving, there would be no 5th set. I was wondering, which would you enjoy more? a straight set pummeling, or a heartbreaking defeat in the last set?
paseo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote