THE Country Celebration Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #61
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Slasher!

Cool info, and I'll do Palestine tomorrow

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #62
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

I'm starting my Palestine now.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #63

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

After Palestine, what's next up Slash?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #64
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

The Finnish independence day is in the 6th of December. Will you have the Finnish flag then?

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Wawrinka winning the 2014 Australian Open is the best thing happened to tennis since Federer winning Wimbledon in 2003
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
The Finnish independence day is in the 6th of December. Will you have the Finnish flag then?
Of course. Unless you don't want me to (considering you nominated me for ACC and all...)

Quote:

Old 11-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #66
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Of course. Unless you don't want me to (considering you nominated me for ACC and all...)
You clowning could bring Finland to disrepute.

But, all publicity is good publicity.

So I WANT you to have the Finnish flag.

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Wawrinka winning the 2014 Australian Open is the best thing happened to tennis since Federer winning Wimbledon in 2003
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #67

Quote:

I can't wait maan

Quote:

Old 11-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #68

P.S. This Northern Cyprus flag is swank as fuck. I love the design

Quote:

Old 11-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #69
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am also celebrating these things and writing a short intro on the National Day. So, no disrepute possible.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #70
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Where is THE Orange Wombat? He's late for work.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #71
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Because I'm probably not going be here on Sunday, I will start celebrations for the upcoming National Days earlier. Here goes:

November 18:

Latvia: (1918)

World War I devastated the territory of what would become the state of Latvia, along with other western parts of the Russian Empire. Demands for self-determination were at first confined to autonomy, but the Russian 1917 Revolution, treaty with Germany at Brest-Litovsk, and allied armistice with Germany on November 11, 1918, created a power vacuum. The People's Council of Latvia proclaimed the independence of the new country in Riga on November 18, 1918, with Kārlis Ulmanis becoming the head of the provisional government.

Oman: (1940)

In Oman, the National Day is dynamic. The current celebrations are for the birthday of Sultan Qaboos bin Sa'id al Sa'id.
Sultan Qaboos bin Sa'id was born in Salalah in Dhofar on 18 November 1940. He is the only son of Sultan Sa'id bin Taimur and princess Mazoon al-Mashani. He received his primary and secondary education at Salalah and Pune, India and was sent to a private educational establishment in England at age sixteen. At 20 he entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. After graduating from Sandhurst, he joined the British Army and was posted to the 1st Battalion The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles), serving in Germany for one year. He also held a staff appointment with the British Army.

After his military service, Sultan Qaboos studied local government subjects in England and, after a world tour, returned home to Salalah where he studied Islam and the history of his country.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Where is THE Orange Wombat? He's late for work.
I agree

Thanks for THE amazing work!

Quote:

Old 11-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #73
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

And now time for some Latvia as well until I return tomorrow.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
And now time for some Latvia as well until I return tomorrow.
Correct! I'll switch ASAP

Quote:

Old 11-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #75
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

November 19:

Monaco: (2005)

Following a period of official mourning, Prince Albert II formally assumed the princely crown on 12 July 2005, in a celebration that began with a solemn Mass at Saint Nicholas Cathedral, where his father had been buried three months earlier. His accession to the Monegasque throne was a two-step event, with a further ceremony, drawing heads of state for an elaborate Levée, held on 19 November 2005, at the historic Prince's Palace in Monaco-Ville.