Re: Rank Nadal's level of play in the French since 2005
I just changed my mind about it, I watched highlights from 2010
1. RG 2008- Rome 2009, almost a year of GOATNESS
2. By just a hair 2010 but USO 2010 performance is number 1 wortht, he basically went for slams.
The rest is as previouse exept 2012 below 2011.
Hopefully 2013 will top the list with CYGS, Rafa, Just focuss on slams.
Rafa will Rise and Dominate like never before!
- Rafa will dominate 2013 and win AO (I beg you God!)
- I like Novak Djokovic over almost everyone (ofcourse I love Rafa and like him more, I'm the biggest fan) exept Juan and when I feel sad for someone or if he beats Rafa)
- I do respect Roger but do not like him
- I do not like Mandy nor do I respect him
- biggest fan of Rafa who for me is the GOAT and will be for you to after his career ends.
- proud new fan Jerzy Janowicz, I love you dude!