Previewing the ACC competition - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 AM   #166
country flag 156mphserve
Registered User
 
156mphserve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,615
156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

and when I say what you post all day long I don't mean the sex fantasies.

I mean the crap in GM about your fav being the bestest player ever, and everyone hates on his and they're all wrong and he's losing and it's bad for tennis, and the winner has no game and you hate him because he beat your fave, and everyone who you don't like shouldn't be in the top 100, etc, etc.
__________________
2012 Chennai Champion
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
Milos

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 AM   #167
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
and you don`t think what you post all day long is annoying? It goes both ways.
Here's the difference. I post what I want to post because I want to post it and I don't give a fuck what others think of it. You get offended by that although you can ignore it and it has nothing to do with you. That's bitchassness. That's not being a grown man. That's needing to shut the fuck up, quit moaning, and stop crying because someone else is doing them. I don't attack you for doing you. And I don't care about the attacks even, because the reality is, why the hell would I be defensive when I'm doing nothing wrong?

If you have some sexual issues, that's your deal. If images or discussions of sex makes you freaked out, that's your problem. It's not mine. So stop concerning me with it. I don't care. But it's annoying to have you bitches act like bitches and go out of your way to bitch and make things boring as hell.

So, why don't you get your grown man game on, stop acting like a child, and start worrying about your own self and go fuck some women so you're not so wound up
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:59 AM   #168
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I mean the crap in GM about your fav being the bestest player ever, and everyone hates on his and they're all wrong and he's losing and it's bad for tennis, and the winner has no game and you hate him because he beat your fave, and everyone who you don't like shouldn't be in the top 100, etc, etc.
Well given I'm one of the more respected tennis minds on this forum, maybe you should ask others. I have my opinions on matters and again, if you don't like them, keep it movin and quit crying about it.

What I say about players, in terms of their talent, who is and isn't good players, are based on reason and facts. I just don't PC it and bitches get salty.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #169
country flag GOATsol
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 20
Posts: 2,238
GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Stop replying to him.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #170
country flag 156mphserve
Registered User
 
156mphserve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,615
156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Well given I'm one of the more respected tennis minds on this forum, maybe you should ask others. I have my opinions on matters and again, if you don't like them, keep it movin and quit crying about it.

What I say about players, in terms of their talent, who is and isn't good players, are based on reason and facts. I just don't PC it and bitches get salty.
You do have a fair bit of tennis knowledge when you're thinking straight. But when it comes to your faves or people you don't like that totally goes out the window and those posts pretty much ruin any reason to take any of your posts there seriously which is unfortunate but it's the way it is
__________________
2012 Chennai Champion
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
Milos

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #171
country flag BroTree123
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,749
BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Shit is so blown out of proportion it's not funny.

First of all... Filo, the fact that you can't distinguish the difference between the revealing details of sex and the notion of sexuality & life is quite bewildering.

So what? I'm heterosexual (and was bi-curious I have to admit), but do I blurt out vulgar details of my sex life to the public.. saying how big my cock is, or I did 'such and such' to 'such and such'? No. Why? Not only is it unnecessary and grotesque, but it is shunned upon the wider community. Most particularly, women would fucking have my neck on a plate. The same thing applies regardless of whatever sexuality you are. I'm not sure what other posters think but, regardless of your sexuality, posting extremely indecent, revealing details about 'who you had sex with and and what you did, how you did it, and what happened after..' is simply not right from a "normal", public standpoint in today's society. The ones you had sexual encounters with... how would THEY feel if they found out the stuff you've been posting here? Talk about an invasion of privacy. The dirty stuff you post can be read all over the internet by anyone. Come on. You can't tell me that people criticizing the nature of those sexually revealing posts means that they are attacking you and your counterpart's sexual performance, sexuality, way of life, and so on. Does that really mean "Filo, your posts about sex are too revealing, hence I dislike your sex life"?. I don't know about you, but that doesn't make sense to me. It really doesn't. And the fact that you don't get that difference, is why this whole mess is created in the first place. And as a result the offense you take from this, is exaggerated. But yes, although it's true that quite a number of posters aren't particularly 'calm' with this dilemma (and some of their opinions I admit are pretty uncalled for), it's clear that a majority of the posters don't favor sexual vulgarity in these forums, irrespective of a person's sexual orientation. Perhaps it is best saved for forums that are dedicated for purposes related to sex. And given that quite a number of posters have said that you've falsely accused them for something that they've never said or done to you (including me), that doesn't rectify anything. That just builds an already unnecessary argument that goes around in loops. It's a twirl that keeps growing in magnitude as it keeps on spirally outwards; the same uncalled-for shit over and over again, and as a result we become hypocritical. It doesn't solve anything, and we all know it.

Step outside of the square, outside of this confrontation, and it really is just a tiny issue. Hell, it isn't even an issue, it's a simple request. But the challenge is to not make such a big deal out of it. It's basically summed up in three words: 'tone it down'. That's all it is. I don't see how these three simple words can create such a volcano.

We know that you are proud of your homosexuality and to admit that you are, let alone being proud of it, is far from easy and that deserves a lot of respect. You deserve to live the life you're living, and no one can take that away from you. But really, you have nothing left to prove to us that you're proud of who you are. You don't need to go through the details, because we get it (well, I do anyway). Here's my view of your sexual posts. Although I'm not fond of what I see of it as quite crude and gaudy, it suggests to me that you're living a happy and satisfying life. But I don't really need those extra (what you say as 'beautiful', I call it 'unpleasant' on behalf of a public point of view) details to prove to us that you're doing great. Everyone has different opinions on the matter, we all just have to deal with it. Yes some people appear to be 'assholes', but we can't tell behind that username and avatar. Who knows, he/she could actually be a really cool person IRL, but just having some fun (but unfortunately it does get out of hand as a result of hidden identity). Everyone deserves to have some fun. And yes, unfortunately that can also mean that they're homophobic/heterophobic... but we can't simply stereotype and blindly accuse that to EVERYONE (or trolls) who aren't homosexual/heterosexual. It's not a valid argument to make. But from the looks of it, there is definitely some paranoia and insecurity. I can see how hard it is to not think about whether or not it's got to do with your sexual orientation, whenever you feel like you're told to do something that you don't particularly agree with. I totally get it. It's the fact of feeling like you're being 'bossed around' on the basis of who you are as you live out life. You're conditioned to feel threatened whenever someone doesn't agree with you, no matter how big or small the issue is; because the general mainstream media keeps convincing the entire world that homosexuality is frowned upon in society. This is what I hate, and it sucks because this is not something that I can help you with or convince you.

Your issue can easily be solved by simply trying to make your sexual posts sound less nasty. Of course at the same time, I can see why it's not easy for reasons above. But everything is just so fucking misunderstood.

Secondly, we should all owe each other an apology. I don't think it's right to keep feeding Filo with more confrontational posts, because that's obviously not going to cure that paranoia. At worst, we should all explain our issues with him more lightly. Otherwise we're just going to get this never-ending argument that will transcend to the end of our days, and I'm pretty sure this is a monkey (no, not Filo, the issue of misunderstanding) we all want off our back. We all need to justify and put into perspective what we say. Wishing death or misfortune, or any form of offensive retaliation on someone just because you feel offended (ie. whether you take it the wrong way or not), isn't the answer as we can evidently see with pages of threads littered with massive shitstorms of headache-filled arguments.

Anyway's I'm done. Getting a headache myself, so fuck you all for making me post this. But at least my exam period is over, and it had to be done to clear up any misconceptions. We can all learn from this... I hope anyway (even though I've probably contradicted myself a few times).
__________________
Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #172
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
You do have a fair bit of tennis knowledge when you're thinking straight. But when it comes to your faves or people you don't like that totally goes out the window and those posts pretty much ruin any reason to take any of your posts there seriously which is unfortunate but it's the way it is
Well, you either like my opinions or you don't. If you're gonna take about 15% of the posts you don't like to discredit the rest then it says everything about what a ridiculous human being you are, and basically is you once again acting like a little bitch. But it's the way it is I guess.

It's not really unfortunate to me because, again, my tennis intellect is respected. Yours is non-existent.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 05:50 AM   #173
country flag Pratik
Registered User
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rheinland-Pfalz
Posts: 9,029
Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
21. pratik
22. chirag
23. dazed1
24. habibko
25. art&soul
26. hewitt =legend
27. arkulari
28. hkz
29. silver lining - pretending to be female.
30. the bulldog


may the best clown win
My first nomination
Thanos
You just nominated everyone who nominated you
Pratik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #174
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,481
Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

This thread will be closed for a bit, while there is some clean up to be done.

Filo just stop bitching and flaming people, then complain when it comes back to you.
__________________
On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios