Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 243 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #3631
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm sure he's quite shy.
Shy?! He is the instigator in all this!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 01:10 AM   #3632
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Shy?! He is the instigator in all this!
Whays stopping me from believing this… ?

The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #3633
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #3634
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I'll leave that determination to Jess, but he seems to enjoy the pursuit if you ask me.
He has already told me we will hang out the next time he's in NY.

He just asked if I've ever been to LA.

He told me he sent me a message today to try to make me smile while I was at work

SHY?! He's not beating around the bush...

Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #3635
#freeviktor

Quote:

I really am not though! I am the innocent

This is like ... warm up for when he becomes a womanizing tour level player

Old 11-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #3636
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Words cannot express how weird and.exciting at the same time this is for you, Jess.

Just have fun! and.find a way ti meet him. the sooner the better
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:16 AM   #3637
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I really am not though! I am the innocent

This is like ... warm up for when he becomes a womanizing tour level player
So you want to be the benchmark?
Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 AM   #3638
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

He might be the Mario Ancic of his generation!

Which reminds me: Why are you not hanging out at Columbia, Jess?
Old 11-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #3639
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Words cannot express how weird and.exciting at the same time this is for you, Jess.

Just have fun! and.find a way ti meet him. the sooner the better
Quote:
So you want to be the benchmark?
I have a feeling I'll never meet him

This will fizzle in a few days

It is quite literally one of the strangest things to ever happen to me in my life. You click that little follow button on Twitter and all of a sudden the person you follow takes more interest in YOU than you have in them? It's all very strange. He's like my new best friend

When that boy gets a website, I will not accept someone else writing for it. I miss writing for Nole's, it was fun

Old 11-15-2012, 01:19 AM   #3640
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

At IW, can I get a player guest pass by saying I'm a friend of Jess?

Also Raquel needs one for Rome.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #3641
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I have a feeling I'll never meet him

This will fizzle in a few days

It is quite literally one of the strangest things to ever happen to me in my life. You click that little follow button on Twitter and all of a sudden the person you follow takes more interest in YOU than you have in them? It's all very strange. He's like my new best friend

When that boy gets a website, I will not accept someone else writing for it. I miss writing for Nole's, it was fun
Oh! You have to tell him you did that at one time. Time to plant the seed now. Subtly of course.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #3642
#freeviktor

Quote:
He might be the Mario Ancic of his generation!

Which reminds me: Why are you not hanging out at Columbia, Jess?
It would be quite a pleasant surprise if he lives up to Mario's reputation

Mario is reformed, he'd be no fun now He's back to being a good Catholic boy.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #3643
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
It would be quite a pleasant surprise if he lives up to Mario's reputation

Mario is reformed, he'd be no fun now He's back to being a good Catholic boy.
How do you know this?
Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #3644
country flag The Prince

Just don't give up the ghost.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #3645
#freeviktor

Quote:
At IW, can I get a player guest pass by saying I'm a friend of Jess?

Also Raquel needs one for Rome.
Sure Anything I can do to help

Closed Thread