Previewing the ACC competition - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #61
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
He doesn't deserve it. You do.
No, I don't. I've said this many times. I'm not a clown and I won't win this. A lot of people know that and a lot of people aren't going to vote for me. For various reasons, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that they're not voting.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 464-146...
TITLES: 29 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #62
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
No, I don't. I've said this many times. I'm not a clown and I won't win this. A lot of people know that and a lot of people aren't going to vote for me. For various reasons, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that they're not voting.
We'll see maan, I beg to differ though...

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #63
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Never post in a thread created by me again. Problem solved
Problem not solved, it's not just you who posts in you threads. There will be posts in your threads that I want to read and reply to.

How about you stop posting threads except that one. That way if I see a thread by you I'll know it's that one

Like I said I don't care if I accidently go in that thread, 10 seconds of my life wasted. I just don't see the reason behind actually having a thread like that

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #64
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should go back to GM. You don't belong here and you're bitterness towards me because I don't like Murray makes you look like a spoiled child with a dirty diaper. Go cry some more about Murray losing to Federer since that's all you do.
DEFINITELY peaking.

Good luck with your goal of winning 2012 ACC.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #65
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

what does winning the ACC get you?

apart from confirming you've no life, obviously
Tag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #66
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
truer words have never been spoken. This Sapeod has matured with age. Still a candidate for the ACC no doubt but way way better that he used to be
Like wine. No wonder reading his posts can make you drunk.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #67
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
There are posters more worthy of the coveted ACC title than Filo.
Yup.Johnny Boy is one of them, surely.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #68
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Yeah, been a while. Well I'll be honest Filo, as you already know, I don't hate you. But all the talk about your sexual endeavors, in multiple threads too... I personally don't care too much about that stuff. You still post interesting tennis related stuff but those other things can be excessive.

I hope you don't take it as a sign of betrayal if I vote for you if you are up against a poster who I'm closer to. You can of course vote for me as well if you want to. (I feel that my patience with people here on MTF has lessened since last year, so I might go a little further in the ACC this year.)
Sign of betrayal?? Get a grip, Orka, this is an internet forum.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #69
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sign of betrayal?? Get a grip, Orka, this is an internet forum.
Yeah, but some of us have "MTF friends", so.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:16 PM   #70
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is keeping me awake! It's great!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #71
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
How can you be so self-righteous when literally everyone disagrees with you?

I'm all for sticking behind beliefs, but when they are like this?
When does what people on this forum think actually matter?

Dude, go to my personal thread for a second so we can talk. You're not an idiot so I don't want to lump you in with the defectives on here.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #72
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Remind us all why you have a Q&A thread to gloat about how amazing you are?
Read my last post.
Quote:
Every post you make towards me is about the sex I have.
You don't talk about much else, so what else can I argue with you about. You have virtually no tennis knowledge even though you'd like to think so.
Quote:
You even went as far as to tell me your dick size last year
You mean when I said it was normal sized? You do know I answer almost any question in that thread and saying it's normal sized isn't exactly giving a size? Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to measure my penis so you can have the proper info on it.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #73
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

This is exactly why I nominated you for the ACC Filo. You ruin every thread you put your hands on. Then you act all high and mighty and you think you are so special just because you are gay.

I do respect your tennis knowledge, but instead of talking about tennis, you talk about bullshit most of the time. The bottom line is that you are just a drama queen and attention whore. How is posting about 60% of the thread (which isn't yours by the way and your posts are almost all off topic) not attention whoring?

(I expect some lecture about my personal life now and some theory how my naighboor molested me.)
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #74
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
That doesn't make sense.
And CONGRATS on proving to all of us exactly what it means to be an idiot
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #75
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You mean when I said it was normal sized?
Who was it who asked you that question?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread